Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:58 AM

Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends (14436 Views)

Situations You Can Remain Friends With Your Ex / What Are The Reasons For Them Choosing To Remain Friends / Can We Remain Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends by wazobiang: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2011
You said it all. either they were never in love or they still are.

They can be friends, to their own torment, until one of them gets married.

Any protrusion that has entered any hole, before before, or jus naw naw, should desist from further contact, of any form or format, once either gets another socket in terms of being married.
Re: Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends by 190: 1:05pm On May 27, 2012
Never

Aren't there enuf friends out there already
Re: Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
[size=18pt]This for ex lovers in the US who want to get back together again.

Summary: Are You and Your Ex Considering Getting Back Together?

Name: TV Producer NBC Universal Television Distribution

Category: Entertainment and Media

Email: query-2jdx@helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: NBC Universal Television Distribution

Deadline: 12:00 PM EST - 22 October

Query:

Have you and your ex talked about getting back together but
you're not sure if it's a good idea? Have you both talked about
the good times and are considering giving it a second shot? Are
you curious to know how and even if you should try it again? If
so, you could be a guest on a hit daytime show. We're looking
for former couples looking to rekindle the flame. Message us now
with your stories.[/size]
Re: Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends by Dunaman: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well, we used to be lovers and now we're very good friends. I don't have any problems, neither does she. We both give friendly hugs to eachother when we meet and we both love eachothers still, but as in a friend-friend relationship. We're happy with what we've got currently. If she changes her mind, I'll be up for a relationship, if she doesn't, I don't mind. We are both happy, thats all that matters really.
Re: Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
All my ex-lovers are still my good friends, except two, one American and one Nigerian.
Even the married ones still visit and one of them is very close to me and we still walk together on the street like lovers, because our love remains unbreakable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother / Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.