Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? (16122 Views)

JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Deadline Is 27 & 28th April / Unilorin 2008/2009 Remedial Form How Far / Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by dbshaywhy(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2011
hi my fellow nairalander, pls how much is change of course form? I need your reply
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
dbs_haywhy:

hi my fellow nairalander,pls how much is changen of course form?i nid your reply
It shouldnt be more than N2,000. Just rush to any nearest jamb office and make proper inquiry ok.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by frisahost(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
last year it was N2,500 but dnt knw how much its this year
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by dbshaywhy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
okay guys,thanks,i will contact any Jamb office as soon as possible.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
I have comfirmed the price from a collegue, its N2,500 for everything.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Odunnu: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
Colleague ko, college ni. Dreamer
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by frisahost(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
@poster, dnt give ur money to anybody oo, make sure u buy it from jamb outlet , k
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by DeGenius3(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
It Costs N2500.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
it seems you score above 250  shocked shocked   (just kidding) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
I tried using the pin and serial number that I used 4 registration, and all I've got is ''invalid pin or serial number''.Do I need to buy another one?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
Please can one buy the change of course form and change the school & course?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
npn:

YES AND VERY YES. The price is N2,800 at jamb office, so do not pay a dime to anybody, go there by yourself.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2011
npn:

Benstino:

I tried using the pin and serial number that I used 4 registration, and all I've got is ''invalid pin or serial number''.Do I need to buy another one?
The pin and serial no you used during your jamb registration are different from change of institution/course pin and serial numbers.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by MMM2(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
Op
What is ur jamb score?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by engrddebo: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2011
i scored 203.chose U.I.political science,political science.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by naijalodge(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
plz i scored 223 and i want to change my course 4rm microbiology to dentistry or anatomy,plz guyz,hop my chances are ok.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by mrofficial(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
I also want to change course. Do we have anyone working @ Jamb office here?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2011
mr.official:

I also want to change course. Do we have anyone working @ Jamb office here?
Atimes you people become too lazy that gets to my nerves. Why looking for someone who works in jamb office when you can work into any jamb office and purchase the scratch card yourself?
naijalodge:

plz i scored 223 and i want to change my course 4rm microbiology to dentistry or anatomy,plz guyz,hop my chances are ok.
If i were you, i would stick to and continue with the initial course i chose.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2011
Please i meant walk into any jamb office and not "work".
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by syanopra(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] i tried change my course when i typed in my pin and others but its not loading pls somebody help me,
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2011
syan opra:

[color=#006600][/color] i tried change my course when i typed in my pin and others but its not loading pls somebody help me,
I guess its from the net work, so give it a little time and do it again and know if it will go.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by naijalodge(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2011
Darwine:

Atimes you people become too lazy that gets to my nerves. Why looking for someone who works in jamb office when you can work into any jamb office and purchase the scratch card yourself?If i were you, i would stick to and continue with the initial course i chose.
thanks for the urgent reply,what i was thinking was to use the microbiology in my 2nd and 3rd choice incase,what do u think?.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by naijalodge(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2011
Darwine:
If i were you, i would stick to and continue with the initial course i chose.
thanks for the urgent reply,what i was thinking was to use the microbiology in my 2nd and 3rd choice incase,what do u think?.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by mrofficial(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2011
Darwine:

Atimes you people become too lazy that gets to my nerves. Why looking for someone who works in jamb office when you can work into any jamb office and purchase the scratch card yourself?If i were you, i would stick to and continue with the initial course i chose.

Thanks. Do you know any Jamb office around Surulere?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by dbshaywhy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
hi guys,thanks,i have purchase my changing course form,its #2500
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by dbshaywhy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
hi guys,thanks,i have purchase my changing of course form,its #2500
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by mrofficial(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^ Where did you get it from?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by dbshaywhy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2011
i get it from Jamb office at abeokuta,ogun state
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by dbshaywhy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2011
i get it from Jamb office at abeokuta,ogun state.i heard dat it will close dis week.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by kpolli(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
bros u fail jamb?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“JAMB Used Wrong Software For 2016” / Fire Outbreak At Nile University’s Medical Building In Abuja / UTME: 62,140 Candidates Set To Re-write JAMB On 1st Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.