Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:28 PM

Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? (902 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! / Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by Ralvy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2007
Rape is a very sensitive issue. The ‘Naija’ notion is not to discuss the matter with anybody.

Would u?
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by ayeesha: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2007
i`d rather not find myself in the situation where i will be deciding wether to tell or not.
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by Easybaby(f): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2007
Yes, I will tell my man! cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by Ralvy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
I dnt think Zignor will find that funny* smiley tongue cheesy grin smiley
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by ayeesha: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ralvy

why?
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by Ralvy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2007
@Ayeesha;

Sorry that was 4 easy,
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by drrionelli(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2007
As a male, I would certainly hope that any woman with whom I should be involved in a long-term relationship would tell me. That is such a deplorably heinous experience that I would want to be there for her to help her through it if by no other way than by letting her know that she could share her thoughts with me.
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by ima1(f): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2007
depends on how much love n trust you both have in each other, cuz most stupid guys will blame the woman, like its her fault, if your relationship is really strong then tell if not then hunny keep ur mouth shut n make sure the guy who did it pays for it.
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by angolag(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2007
Telling him will make no sense as he may feel some how about the Issue.For me I will feel very bad when told such a thing.
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by CrazyMan(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2007
If a girl gets raped, she isn't supposed to discuss it with any male, because the only person that can give her comfort at that moment is a female, it might be her close friend, it might be her mum, but it has to be someone she can confined in.

I don't pray for my girl to get raped, but if she does, there's no need to tell me.
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by Seun(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2007
depends on how much love n trust you both have in each other, because most stupid guys will blame the woman
Why date a stupid man?
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by drrionelli(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2007
Good one, Seun! grin
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by Ralvy(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2007
I didnt ask for a Poll on this thread angry
Re: Rape: Tell Your Man If You Fall Victim? by BABEELOVE(f): 5:45am On Aug 12, 2007
Never---especially if it is a Nigerian dude!!! That is my problem and my problem alone--Thank you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Scammer Outscams American Scammer / Craigslist boasts 95% drop in 'Erotic Services' listings / Soldier Blows Off Head Of Money Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.