Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,894 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Anybody With Info On The On-going Guiness Plc (diageo) Online Assessment Tests? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Info On The On-going Guiness Plc (diageo) Online Assessment Tests? (1634 Views)

2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Info On The On-going Guiness Plc (diageo) Online Assessment Tests? by Piusoyedepo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
I'm about to go for my online assessment test.it includes verbal and numerical reasoning, Is there anybody that has done it? If yes,how was it?
Re: Anybody With Info On The On-going Guiness Plc (diageo) Online Assessment Tests? by garbigarba: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
hello, ow far have you gone, where you called for the 1 on 1 interview.
Re: Anybody With Info On The On-going Guiness Plc (diageo) Online Assessment Tests? by Piusoyedepo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
i've done it,buh,they said i wasn't successful, tru an e-mail,
Re: Anybody With Info On The On-going Guiness Plc (diageo) Online Assessment Tests? by FLOW101: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
i've done it,buh,they said i wasn't successful, tru an e-mail

Hi David, I am sorry to hear that you were not successful. But I don't fully understand your post. What were you not successful about? The test or the interview. I am asking because I applied for the Pan-Africa (finance) Programme. I wrote the test since June 20, but I haven't heard from them. I don't know if I should expect a call or mail for interview.

Do you have any info that can help me decide my current status?
Re: Anybody With Info On The On-going Guiness Plc (diageo) Online Assessment Tests? by evebrandy: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2011

(1) (Reply)

. / Are You Unemployed:::::::::::::::::::::::we Can Help / Who Went For Luca Visage Limited's Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.