Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer (4951 Views)

Hilarious Reply To A Scammer / Beware Arinze Damian Chikezie Is A Scammer....a Criminal.. / Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him (2) (3) (4)

Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by segiade: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
GOOD NAMES IS BETTER THAN GOLD,HE HAS SOILED HIS NAME, BRIGHT IS A SCAMMER, I PAID N2000 INTO HIS ACCOUNT FOR THE INFO ON "EASIEST METHOD TO MAKE $70 IN 15MINS" BUT HE REFUSED TO SEND IT,I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN HE DID NOT PICK THE CALL.HE IS A 419NER.

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by WAVixen: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hum, Nairaland attracts all sorts.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by myike2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
Well, I ordered for two e-books from him and I got them. Though I had to put series of call through to him, most times he rejects my calls or does not even answer them. He is unserious with people, but I dont think he is a scammer. I'm about ordering a third e-book from him. I'll give u guys feed-back; whether I got the e-book, or I got scammed, fingers are crossed grin
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by dixono(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
mmmmh,dat guy, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by swaggerboi2011: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2011
he is a scamer.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by kemmeye: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2011
really he told u u could make 70dollars in 15minutes without actually doing anything and you believed him dont u think you deserved it

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by segsie: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
That guy again,that is how he collected my N15000 since march 2011 without delivering the laptop.People should beware of that guy cuz he's the one that is reignin now.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by sexypix(f): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2011
hi friends, to me Mr. Bright is not a scammer, he might just delay in delivery but he will surely deliver, i bought some ebooks and even a laptop from him and he delivered though it took some time, so i don't think he is a scammer
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by leroyaka: 12:23pm On May 05, 2012
Update guys!!!

His current scam id is DESMOND EWOMAZINO!!!
And I can tell you for that the bastard is still thriving.
Have heard more recent stories from his new victims.

Don't bother debating on wether he is a scammer or not.

THE GUY OPEN SCAM OFFICE THAT'S ALL!!!

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by ibietela2(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2012
Yeah he now uses desmond..
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by eddyland: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
Desmond Emowazino Eloghene, with d following bank details nd phone number: FBN. acct numb:3060262050
phone: 08162164310. He is a beast nd a 100 percent cyber criminial.dnt evn doubt. D site he uses is london2naija. nd cheapblackberry.tk. Hav u seen smobody b4 doing a lucrativ biznes b4 dt wnts 2 retire. Bt he hs met his waterloo dis tim 4 scaming d wrong guy

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by Adeyolae: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2012
He is a scammer without a doubt and I believe those who are in support of him are aliases created by him to distort the facts. I have also paid him for 2 phones and have literally had to harass him over the phone without success to date. I reported his wordpress blog and that has been taken down today. The fight must go on to unmask this petty thief - Desmond Ewomazino He is also on FB though I fear his identity may have been compromised. his blog is filled with aliases who only say good things about him. If you try to post a comment, it is moderated which means he determines what gets posted or never! What an ass!
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by cooldee(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hello people, please i need your help. I think i may have fallen victim of this guy. please how can i get my money back. i just paid 35k into his first bank account today. please i need help urgently. cry cry cry cry
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by amebozone(m): 3:49am On Jun 27, 2012
To me that's not true because the hp Laptop i am using now is currently from him, though it took him over 5 days to deliver, i don't really know what happened in your own case, as for me he delivered, i also got his report on how to order cheap blackberry and laptop from the uk, don't get me wrong am not taking sides, what i will suggest is that, why not give him some time, because there are alot of circumstances that are bound to arise when ordering from the uk site he buys his stuffs from, cos after going through the guide, i placed an order for a Bold 6 from the uk site using my GTB naira master card, and they've not delivered yet

So i don't really think the fault is from him, because what i bought from him was delivered
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by ATSC(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2012
cooldee: Hello people, please i need your help. I think i may have fallen victim of this guy. please how can i get my money back. i just paid 35k into his first bank account today. please i need help urgently. cry cry cry cry

Did you get the items you paid for or any positive response from the guy?

Please update me as fast as possible. There is help for you.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by ATSC(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2012
Opportunity seekers, beware! You stand the risk of losing it all while running/rushing after cheaper things that don't actually exist anywhere. There are no shortcuts.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by ATSC(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2012
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by ATSC(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2012
His wordpress blog was closed down yesterday and he has now put up another website in a new subdirectory of his old scam website at http://brightesiuke.com/london2naija/ and iFramed it via http://london2nigeria.tk/

Run from this guy! He is a plague to avoid!
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by cooldee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
The guy actually reads this thread and he sent me a mail,this morning, that he knows about my comments on nairaland. I am accepting my fate now that the 35k has gone. sad I called another guy on another site that displays desmond as a scammer and he said he too was scammed of 30k. Plus a fake report he said he would send to reveal where he orders his fake laptops and black berry fones.

ATSC, what updates do you need form me?

Desmond Emowazino or Bright Esuke or whatever name you are using now, your days are numbered in this heartbreak business you are doing . We will find a way of tracking you down and Justice shall prevail. I know you are reading this and you maybe thinking of an evil strategy to use again, whatever idea you concieve, remember Light will always conquer darkness, you can run and scam people but in the end you will regret it and the hand of the law will catch up with you.I promise you that. wink Thank you so much.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by philipnetwork: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
@cooldee, reading from your post, you just paid him for a the laptop yesterday, and i believe it's not up to 24hrs, and i've always notice his delivery takes 48hrs as stated on his website, you wouldn't have jumped into conclusion that this dude scammed you because it's not up to the time frame given on his website

kindly be informed that am not Desmond nor in any way working for him, am just dropping my point of view, because my kid sister bought a Blackberry torch from him and she received it, am even the on using the phone, i think man is going through some circumstances of delay, to me i can't tag him a scammer because he delivered as promised to my kid sis, i was one of those who commented on his blog relating how exciting i was when my sis got the BB, so guys make una take am easy
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by amebozone(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
Abeg jor the guy dey try, atleast i got the laptop i bought from him........................ SO ALL THE BAD BELLE THEM, LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE, who else can boast of cheap items like the ones he offers............. don't spoil his name for no reason. Jah is watching ya all

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by cooldee(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
philipnetwork and amebozone.....I am really holding myself back to speak kind words here,Let me tell you how far i have gone with this deal and to everyone else who cares to read. If and when i get the laptop, i will definitly come back here and tell everyone that okay oo, i have gotten it and if the guy is serious and genuine he will be concerned about pple spoiling his name and he will want to clear himself.

1. He does not pick my calls again. But right beside me when a friend of mine calls d same number he picks it and talked with my friend.
2. he told me to come to badagry while he was in Benin. I have someone that helped me found out that immediately i paid the money in his account in badagry, he withdrew it in Benin using atm.
3. He uses an account in firstbank that has very minimal documentation.He does not even have an account officer.
4. If he is genuine, why is his picture not on facebook? Why does he have 2 diff pictures on fb and his website? If he is a good business man, you should not be afraid of revealing your true identity so that people will trust you more.
5. he says i should come and pick the laptop in badagry.On getting to badagry, the address he gave does not exist. I asked okada men and taxi drivers and market women and many other people and they all say the address does not exist.
6. I kept calling him and sending mails to him and he responds and piks my call immediately. But the moment i paid the money in his account he stopped responding to me. he did not reply my mails again. he does not pick my calls again.
7. He did not tell me he will send any laptop to me, if he said that he would not have told me to come to badagry. He did not ask me to send my address to him so that he can send me the laptop.

There are many other points to note and i know many pple reading this will tell me that i am mumu or whatever, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

I know he is reading this chat. And i can bet he may have even contributed to this thread using anyname that is already here. So if really he is genuine and not a scam or a fraudulent person, he should call me or send me a mail and tell me where to come and pick the laptop, simple.

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by eddyland: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2012
If u ar a sane man, i dnt see any reason 2 doubt d criminalty of a wel known cyber criminal. d way d operate is at 1st dey may deliver 2 one or two ppl so ppl wil trust dem nd spread d gudnews, by so doin, alot of ppl wil nw com in nd dey wil nw tek off wit ppls cash. Desmond Ewomazino Eloghene is a beast. He claimd 2 be 4rm delta ibo, bt 4gets dt Eloghene is an Isoko name. He is a desperate cyber criminal. He works with his partner in crime Bright Esuike, dt made littl money out of scam busines nd hav traveld out d country, handing over 2 his second in comand in scammin, Desmond, whom also mite be tryin jet out of d country wit ppls money. he is a comfamd criminal. he has created new sites again 2 continue his desprate scam mision afta his sites wr puld down recently. a word is enof 4 d wise.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by Adeyolae: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
The guy is a scammer for real and boasted to me when I cursed him on phone that 'Baba God Noni'! He is the one posing here as a customer and telling 'bad belle to shut up'. No one supporting that he sold something to them can drop their real traceable phone numbers and true address here for follow up and identification! I have succeeded in bringing down 2 of his sites. He is definitely the one posing as amebozone and philipnetwork. Cooldee is right on point because that is his modus operandi. Someone that sent me a text of another website he uses after I told him his wordpress was down? Spread the word on your FB pages and see what happens. If we do not recover our monies (which I pray we do) let us bring his business to nothing and his pain to no end.

I will track every website related to him and keep reporting the abuse!

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by cooldee(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Adeyolae and eddyland thank you for your posts. The guy is a scammer. I will say it again, desmond ewomazino your days are numbered in this evil business you are doing and you will never succeed in it again until change your ways and do legitimate business. How do you derive joy in causing sadness for other people, thinking you are smart?How do you feel doing eveil and causing heartbreaks?I guess you no longer have a human heart BUT as long as you are alive theres hope for you to live a better life. I am getting in touch with the required bodies that will track you down and serve you justice.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by Johnnynash(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
tank god 4 nairaland i almost do biz wit dis guy called desmond until i google his name and see all d people he has duped others beware
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by philipnetwork: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
This guy na scam jor
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by amebozone(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
Guyz abeg make una close this thread, because it's no longer making sense, it's this same man you people are complaining about that others are giving testimonies about, i just chatted with a friend on facebook who told me he bought a hard drive from desmond and he got it. this was how you people frustrated mr. bright until he was forced to resign, come to think of it, who amongst us will say he didn't benefit from one or two of his free browsing report and other ebooks he gave out for free?

Come Rain Come Sun. Desmond IS NOT a SCAM, i am a living testimony
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by zikclassiq(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
I wan buy laptop 4rm desmond. Advice me pls. Lol

Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing / They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS / Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo)