Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 AM

[legit] Online Payment Agent [legit] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / [legit] Online Payment Agent [legit] (573 Views)

Legit Online Investment / List Of Legit Online Jobs in nigeria / Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[legit] Online Payment Agent [legit] by justfree1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
Well know all over nairaland to be a legit and reliable name, fast in delivery, 24hours intouch ,
Re: [legit] Online Payment Agent [legit] by justfree1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2011
Have you wanted to buy anything online or make payment for some stuffs online and you are stock cuz u can't continue the payment but you have the amount in naira equivalent? Or you don't want to take the risk of paying into fraudulent hands? Or you don't have time to follow up your orders? I'll undertake all these for u for just a token of 10% of the required amount, you go and rest and i delivery it anywhere you want it.
Re: [legit] Online Payment Agent [legit] by justfree1(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2011
Also those of you that needs to fund ur lr within 5mins @170naira/dollar halla me asap

(1) (Reply)

3 Million Litres Of Ago In Storage @ Apapa. / New Ipad 2 16g & 32g 4 Sale / Best Investments Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.