Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Requirements For Setting Up A Travelling Agency And Tourist Packages In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Requirements For Setting Up A Travelling Agency And Tourist Packages In Nigeria (2860 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY / Lol,fight Burst Inside A Travelling Bus To Lagos Right Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirements For Setting Up A Travelling Agency And Tourist Packages In Nigeria by muggle(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
I don't know whether this topic has been discussed before but can anyone direct me to where I can get the info.Thankks!
Re: Requirements For Setting Up A Travelling Agency And Tourist Packages In Nigeria by Pelummy(f): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
you can go 2 IATA or NANTA office for more enquiry and requirements.
Re: Requirements For Setting Up A Travelling Agency And Tourist Packages In Nigeria by Pelummy(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
IATA South West Africa,First Floor EAN Aircraft Hanger Maintenanace Facility FANN Transit Camp Road Murtala Muhammed International Airport Ikeja,lagos or NANTA add,52a Ikorodu road,fadeyi, yaba.
Pelummy:

you can go 2 IATA or NANTA office for more enquiry and requirements.
Re: Requirements For Setting Up A Travelling Agency And Tourist Packages In Nigeria by muggle(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2011
Hi,

Thanks for your response.However,I hope you don't mind
if I give you a call for more info on this issue.Do you know
anything about the tourism aspect?Is the Ministry of Tourism
and whatever involved?

Thanks once again!
Re: Requirements For Setting Up A Travelling Agency And Tourist Packages In Nigeria by Pelummy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
muggle:

Hi,

Thanks for your response.However,I hope you don't mind
if I give you a call for more info on this issue.Do you know
anything about the tourism aspect?Is the Ministry of Tourism
and whatever involved?

Thanks once again!
u ar wlcm,

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Doing Business In Mozambique, Zimbabwe And Namibia / Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! / Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.