Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (55213 Views)

How Is Student Live In Malta? / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by kingdemej: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
they will grant you but it must be a domiciliary account(international account),it must either be in euro or dollars and the list you must have in the account is 11000euro
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by sammyogui: 11:20am On May 07, 2012
i am new here and living in austria.i will like to know if anyone of us know how long it takes austrian embassy in nigeria to finish with authentifications of dokuments,,,thanks
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by kingdemej: 5:42pm On May 07, 2012
@sammyogui were in Austria do you leave it takes 2month at worst to get a result,depends on the lawyers fast response on your document and if you document is not complete at the time of submission that might cause a big time delay.so make sure everything is complete according to there requirement before you now book an appointment with them
that's' all i can tell
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by sammyogui: 8:50pm On May 07, 2012
thanks brother,i am in linz are u also maybe in austria
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by kingdemej: 1:08pm On May 08, 2012
@sammyogui am also on my way to linz from India,to starting my masters program in jku,you can inbox me you Facebook id,yahoo messenger id and mobile number my mail is (olagold50@live.in) or if you want me to inbox mine to you,you can as well mail me back,cos we need to talk i need to no some details regarding linz please
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by sammyogui: 9:22pm On May 09, 2012
i am samuel prince on facebook and yahoo is prince24samuel@yahoo.com
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by kingdemej: 8:31am On May 10, 2012
@sammyogui i added you on my yahoo id -- (jones_3k3@yahoo.co.uk) and Facebook ID (king dimeji)
thanks for the add ....talk to you soon
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by kingdemej: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
i will say to God be the glory i am now in Austria,any required information i can assist with i will surely do that for anybody,who is ready
thanks
nairalanders

1 Like

Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by pbs4real(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
@ dimeji how's playing football in austria like?
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by kingdemej: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
@pbs4real duno much about my place yet but i will help you do the confirmation..promise to get back to you soon
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by stevencurrency: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2012
king demej: i will say to God be the glory i am now in Austria,any required information i can assist with i will surely do that for anybody,who is ready
thanks
nairalanders
Right from the day you being in these thread, I 'av being following u. NOW ITS TRUELY VICTORY.., I CELEBRATE
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by kingdemej: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
@stevencurrency,thanks alot i really appreciate that from you
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by pdesmond1(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2012
king demej: @stevencurrency,thanks alot i really appreciate that from you

Congrats, do you mean you travelled weeks before the resumption of school?
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by kingdemej: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
i left almost 2 month before resumption i was supposed to be here 5months back
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by stevencurrency: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2012
king demej: @stevencurrency,thanks alot i really appreciate that from you
help me process mine. Pls email: stevencurrency@yahoo.com
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by pdesmond1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
king demej: i left almost 2 month before resumption i was supposed to be here 5months back

Oh wow, isn't that doing so much expenses?
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by holuphisayor(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2012
@fred please i need to book an appointment with the embassy but i dont have their phone number or do u book by visiting the embassy.help me with their phon
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by holuphisayor(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2012
@king demej
please i need to book an
appointment with the embassy but i
dont have their phone number or do u
book by visiting the embassy.help me
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by olasdot: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
king demej: i will say to God be the glory i am now in Austria,any required information i can assist with i will surely do that for anybody,who is ready
thanks
nairalanders
@King demeji, can U̶̲̥̅̊ pls send me your email? There is something I want to discuss with U̶̲̥̅̊. Pls, mine is olasdot@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by ObiomaA: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
Lucy001: Actually I dont really like droping my mail addy on a public forum, u can ask wat ever question you want to ask here:Actually I dont really like droping my mail addy on a public forum, u can ask wat ever question you want to ask here:
do they speak englishv
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by ghettodreamz(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2012
@ Lucy001

Pls, what part of Eu do you live? I know it's an old thread but your timely response would be greatly appreciated, I could see you use NL often.
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by justwise(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by raphrinco: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thanks a lot Dimeji for accepting to help out.Please I need a very cheap University in Austria,or where I can do COACHING COURSE.I am in QATAR.I want to relocate to Austria .Thanks
thanks
nairalanders
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by raphrinco: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Are u in Nigeria?
pbs4real: @ dimeji how's playing football in austria like?
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by raphrinco: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Please Help out am in the middle of process but I need a very cheap University.Am applying from Qatar.
bolshoiboo: Hi,
last year I started processing my way to schooling abroad through one of my mum's friend who advised us to choose Austria because their tuition is cheap, equivalent to approximately 200k in naira. So we started the process.
To cut the story short I have been able to secure an admission into one of the universities and last wk I was called from the embassy for my visa.
My problem now is the fear of the unknown.
I want to know how convenient life is in Austria especially for a student.
Are there jobs (like in other countries) for students who'll like 2 work alongside schooling?
How is life generally in Austria?
Please I'll like you all to contribute to this thread especially those currently living in Austria.
Thanks
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Beehandz(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2013
I will like to know how you went about certififing the following: Birthday certificate, citizenship & bachelors degree certificate and most importantly how much it cost.is it from Min of Education & Foeign affairs? Or just the latter.

Also, what do they mean by citizenship? What document are they referring to pls.

Need your urgent reply.
Thank you for your time.
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by b03liberty(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2013
oZ is a place to visit. I love dat country. I will be moving their next year
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by jonnyp(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2013
close
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by swaggaprince(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2013
I need a cheap sch in austria where I can do my masters,pls any one with any idea of such school there,my field is information technology..
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Huslertee: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Pls I need this information asap. If I am applying to study a masters degree in Austria. Do I book an appointment for a Visa or a resident permit? Quick response needed pls...thanks
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by loverencha: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
Huslertee: Pls I need this information asap. If I am applying to study a masters degree in Austria. Do I book an appointment for a Visa or a resident permit? Quick response needed pls...thanks

If your stay in Austria is more than 6months, (your master's program, if it is more than 6months) you need to apply for Student residence permit. But if it is not up to 6months, you need to apply for a visa, there are different types of visa, to be sure of the type of visa you need to apply for, contact the Austrian embassy, Abuja:
abuja-ob@bmeia.gv.at

Regards
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Huslertee: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Thanks, really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado / Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) / Thank God For This Flood, Free Swimming Pool - Man Swims In His Flooded Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.