Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? (1007 Views)

5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Why Is It Difficult To Find Someone That You Luv And Luvs You Back Equally? / While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by larrysng(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2011
Hi NL, pls can u tell me the reason why the muslims hate to marry christians?
It happens that this my friend is in love with a lady who happen to be a muslim by religion and this lady has been telling my friend that though she love him but she can't date him due to his religion. Muslim brother in d house pls tell us what is wrong with christianity.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by african1(f): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2011
I just wanted to say, I don't think it is one way thing. I am pretty some Christains don't wanna marry muslims either,back to the topic I don't have enough knowledge to answer your guestion.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by Mynd44: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2011
The answer is simple: No one wants to get married and start having problem with their spouse over religion or beliefs. Too many a number of people have been scared by this and others tend to avoid it
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by MsPotato(f): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2011
Poster, just thank God its only about rejection of the individual. If you are from malaysia, whether you like it or not, once you get involve with a Muslim, be it a female or male, you must concert to Muslim immediately, change your name to a Muslim name (if you dont know what to choose,m they will choose for u Abdullah for male and Siti for female) and if you dont convert to Muslim, they will force you and put you in jail. So just thank God for your country.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by MMM2(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2011
op
becos muslims or will i say most of d muslims re SUICIDE BOMBER.

NO OFFENCE. wink
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by ShitHapns(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2011
@ M M M,REALLY NO OFFENCE, Is it just Muslims dat are sucide bombers? Wot will u call de NIGER-DELTA BOMBERS dat was responsible for the Eagle square bombing or the KIDNAPPERS in the East or those in Akwa Ibom,Portharcourt and co? Truth is If u r in luv and want to spend the rest of ur life with that person,RELIGION,AGE,TRIBE,SIZE OR ANY OTHER FACTOR is usually not enough to stop U or keep u frm being Happy. So we the YOUTH SHOULD STOP FINKING LIKE OUR FORE FATHERS AND ANCESTORS,afterall they NEVER USED A CELL PHONE LIKE BLACKBERRY,THEY NEVER HAD LAPTOPS,NO IPADS,NO RANGE SPORT,MAYBACH,AVALON, AND SO ON, We Kno WOT WE WANT AND SHOULDNT LET OLD PRINCIPLES KIP US FROM IT!!! MOST OF OUR FORE FATHERS WERE TOO OBEDIENT AND SCARED AND SEE WHERE IT LEAVES 9JA, SO MUCH POVERTY,LACK OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP ABILITIES AND MANY MORE,
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by Excelboi(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
ShitHapns:

@ M M M,REALLY NO OFFENCE, Is it just Muslims dat are sucide bombers? Wot will u call de NIGER-DELTA BOMBERS dat was responsible for the Eagle square bombing or the KIDNAPPERS in the East or those in Akwa Ibom,Portharcourt and co? Truth is If u r in luv and want to spend the rest of your life with that person,RELIGION,AGE,TRIBE,SIZE OR ANY OTHER FACTOR is usually not enough to stop U or keep u frm being Happy. So we the YOUTH SHOULD STOP FINKING LIKE OUR FORE FATHERS AND ANCESTORS,afterall they NEVER USED A CELL PHONE LIKE BLACKBERRY,THEY NEVER HAD LAPTOPS,NO IPADS,NO RANGE SPORT,MAYBACH,AVALON, AND SO ON, We Kno WOT WE WANT AND SHOULDNT LET OLD PRINCIPLES KIP US FROM IT!!! MOST OF OUR FORE FATHERS WERE TOO OBEDIENT AND SCARED AND SEE WHERE IT LEAVES 9JA, SO MUCH POVERTY,LACK OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP ABILITIES AND MANY MORE,
u dey mind the He-goat!
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by larrysng(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
Thank u al 4 ur contributions, d issue of luv and religion is a paramount thing here in ilorin. Many promising relationship has been cut short due to religion issue. Many of my friends has fallen victim. Only God can help us.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by tpia5: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
And is it by force for christians and muslims to marry each other?

Sheesh.

People and their unending drama.

What exactly is wrong with sticking to your comfort zone when dating?

Later now you start calling people to put mouth in your matter when you didnt want them butting in before.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by simpleseyi: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
Because christians can be so free to be homosexual, bisexual, dress fully naked on the street e.t.c.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by MMM2(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
shithapns
sorry am not from 9ja.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
Two religions are having much trouble sharing the same country,   cheesy
not to talk of under the same roof.  angry
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by MMM2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
Excelboi:

u dey mind the He-goat!
then u re d GOAT. wink
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by bluestar26: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2011
My aunt is a Christian and she married a Muslim man, one day she was complaining to me that she is not allowed to go to church anymore, but he doesn't force her to practice the muslim religion either. I guess she is an atheist now.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
There are so many different possible turnouts to such a relationship, they don't have to be Christian or Muslim either. It also depends on how deep you are in your religion, don't each religions come with the belief that a 'non believer' will be damned to hell? Something like that anyway tongue
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2011
bluestar26:

My aunt is a Christian and she married a Muslim man, one day she was complaining to me that she is not allowed to go to church anymore, but he doesn't force her to practice the muslim religion either. I guess she is an atheist now.

She never was a christian, just a church go-er. Otherwise she would have seen where in the bible it says a woman, being under her husband, shouldn't marry an unbelieving husband.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by Kasiem2: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2011
Islam buttresses abuse of women by the men folk and no woman would love to see her son as a boko haramite or an almajiri. Muslim women have the habit breastfeeding cows, so no man would love to share the same br*east with an animal.
Re: Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians? by african1(f): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
Dear God!!!! Y'all don't like Muslims do you?

(1) (Reply)

Oh! My Close Friend Betrayed And Denied Me" / Help! What Can I Do To Have Her Back I Love Her So Much / Will You Let Your Wife Do This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.