Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,506 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State (70921 Views)

Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by EBMedia: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own An Exotic Car’ In Ebonyi State (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWs7KcMQU2c

A Nigerian man who was involved in a car accident has cried out after Police detained him for being ‘too young to own an exotic car’ In Ebonyi State, IGBERETV reports.

According to the victim, he went to the police station to make a report after he was discharged from the hospital. But the police detained him saying that he is too young to own a car.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaSN5gErfjp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by helinues: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Toh Toh Toh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
the country is hard,they are just looking for a way to cash out

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Kingpin1000: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
They should have called EFCC on him.. He should explain how He got the money. If He is clean should be set free but if found wanting He should face the full wrath of the law
..... why are people attacking me for saying He should be interrogated for his wealth.
My teacher in secondary school always say " a thief runeth when no man pursueth".
I am not scared of the EFCC because I can account for the little I have and when it gets bigger I will still be able to account for it.

347 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Prechgold1180(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
They should have called EFCC on him.. He should explain how He got the money. If He is clean should be set free but if found wanting He should face the full wrath of the law

Say after me

Lord God grant me sense

558 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Mooh247: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
This can happen any where in the world

You simply provide proof of income with your tax certificate and statement of account

191 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by HeRulesMen: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
The heading is too funny.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by athaboi(f): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Does he have a driver's license?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Hadone(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Police is right on this. How do you expect public sympathy just like that? You should have defended yourself beyond doubt on how you LEGITIMATELY got the expensive car in question. Assuming you're a yahoo boy, defrauded innocent people and own a big car, how do you expect our sympathy?

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by IgweOfNnewi: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
He should just inform them how he made his money and invite his lawyers instead of looking for attention and public sympathy

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by silverlinen(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
I just dey see comments above me, wey some people say make the guy just yarn them how him take dey make him money.
Where's it in the constitution that states that a guy can not own a car?
As far as he don pass 18 years, he's free to own a car?
Nigerian security agencies just dey find way to take make money, make them better start to dey bomb clients so that them them no go dey jealous young dudes wey dey make money.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Whazar(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
And suddenly his health doesn’t matter anymore

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Danjikanbauchi: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hadone:
Police is right on this. How do you expect public sympathy just like that? You should have defended yourself beyond doubt on how you LEGITIMATELY got the expensive car in question. Assuming you're a yahoo boy, defrauded innocent people and own a big car, how do you expect our sympathy?
this one will celebrate Abbah Kyari younger brother that drives Ferrari. But will be spitting around when his fellow southern brother own ordinary Benz.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
If your source of income is legitimate you don't have to be jittery.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Illuminatiship(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Some people here don't mind their business..

3 Likes

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Hmmmm..........this is deep!

Realists:

Even toddlers can own cars & wealth, if they can prove it's legitimacy. I Know of toddlers that are born rich through inheritance.
Hmmmmm.......... this is deeper!!

Dearlord:

grin grin tell me the deepest :Di am anxiously waiting.
Hmmmm...........this is the deepest!!!
cheesy

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by aycapri(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lol
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Illuminatiship(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
e pain you say you poor..

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
This country na cruise I swear grin

If you get money try japa comot, or else naija police go use u shine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Frosheer(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
wahala no dey finish for naija
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by saphiere(f): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hmm
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by aycapri(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Did they bother to ask how the accident happened before asking where he got the money to buy a car? Naija my country...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Icamo: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
This nonsense we call a country.
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by elganzar(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
They did the right thing

I just thank God innocent people were not victims of his exuberance...E fi bi your mama, or sister this boy go jam next time...

Playing loud music, and doing fast and furious with cheap cars

If he's a fraudster prosecute him...

Some idiots wants us to celebrate mediocrity_ the bar has been dropped way down, and they still brought a shovel

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by elganzar(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
e pain you say you poor..

You're poor

Not just in respect to finance, also but not limited to intellectual and moral standard

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by seyz91(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
I blame him for going to report

By now i expect every nigerian to already know Nigerian Police ain't worth shit undecided and are just bunch of hungry and frustrated assholes undecided
.just pray not to have issue that will require you reporting to them cuz they will obtain you one way or the other

undecided
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaSN5gErfjp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by tamcamp253: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Since it’s in Nigeria, it’s no surprise to me
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by NwaNimo1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by JayPeeOham: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Honestly, I don't even know if what the Police did is/was wrong or right undecided

Maybe I would have known my option if the yeye OP had mentioned his age and not given us this halfbaked news lipsrsealed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Illuminatiship(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
elganzar:

You're poor
don't worry by 2059 if you're still alive you can manage to buy your first car if only you work hard..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by xynerise: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Let him tell them and move on na. Unless he is a confirmed Yahoo boy that is why he is panicking

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.