Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Estate Development In Abuja Fct Area Iii - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Development In Abuja Fct Area Iii (1909 Views)

How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential / ABUJA FCT PROPERTIES: LETTING, SELLING Lands(C of Os), Houses(UPDATED)+Pictures / Opportunity To Own Land In Abuja Fct @ An Incredible Price Of 150,000 Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estate Development In Abuja Fct Area Iii by beelyjay45(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2007
Abuja the capital of Nigeria is growing at a very fast rate and therefore basic infrastructures such as housing, road, electricity and water among other are being constructed everyday. if you are a regular visitor to the FCT you would see major road construction being carried out by construction companies like Julius berger, arab contractors etc.

houses are being built in abuja in such a way that a certain area wont be too congested, the FCDA(federal capital development authority) has given developers hectares of land to develop into modern estates, a client of mine happen to be one of the developers that were given land to develop but due to the huge finance needed to carry out the project my client is finding it difficult to meet the necessary criteria needed to acquire loan from the bank to carry out the construction of building, roads, water and electri

the initial amount needed in clearing, sand filling, grading is in the tune of N27m

so developer interested being a partner with my client should please call 08069660578
Re: Estate Development In Abuja Fct Area Iii by ssRhino: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
Will your client be willing to sell teh entir contract, if you guys are willing to sell such contract, lemme know and it has to be at a reasonable price and we need to see all the documents and has to all be verifiable with the government and inspection by our own agent of choice
Re: Estate Development In Abuja Fct Area Iii by beelyjay45(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2007
hi, rhino

there could be a possibility there but i have to confirm from my client first but you can leave drop your phone number whenever you send a post again. Hope to read from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website / Maccido Royal Estate-abuja / 37 Plots Of Land Facing Express With Governors Consent, Before Pan-african Univ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.