Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

How To Spice Up Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Spice Up Your Marriage (13277 Views)

Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day. / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2006
What Can You Or What Do You Do To Spice Up Your Marriage

Every marriage needs spicing up from time to time. What can you do to add the extra pizzazz to your marriage? What have you done that has helped?

Please share so the rest of us can learn. wink
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by alheri(f): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2006
Well sometimes if I want to get my husband all chummy and deeply in love all over again, I just bring out the wedding pictures and he gets all teary eyed,mushy, chummy, etc
Will post some more spices later. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2006
thats nice but girl those pictures must be something cheesy wink
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2006
Date each other as if you weren't married. Dress up, wear make up, cologne/perfume. Recreate your early years. Meet each other on site and pretend as though you're meeting for the first timeā€“or have your partner pick you up from work or home. The whole idea is to go all out. wink
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2006
Turn off the T.V. at least 30-45 minutes a day and spend time with each other. No distractions. too many times we allow TV to take up all the time!

2 Likes

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2006
Loveopoly!
Change the game of Monopoly.
Change boardwalk into back rub, and Tennessee into take your shirt off. Every time you pass go, you get a kiss, etc. smiley wink tongue
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2006
Remember when,
buy a box of nice cards, could be the ones sold durring valentine(good to keep them for during the year, especially the ones that don't ahve happy valentine) and on every envelope write, "remember when, " and on every card write a memory that you share with the love of your life. grin
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by EvilSlayer(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2006
Send the kids if you have any to their Grand parents for the weekend and just walk around the house naked like it's nothing. embarassed embarassed embarassed your husband would be so turned on. I can just see you guys doing the nasty all night long. grin
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2006
well said sistah!! grin
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2006
oops my bad! winkwell said brother
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by IAH(f): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2006
Play and chase each other around the house like kids. grin
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2006
nice IAH, i would add one of you should be naked preferably the female grin
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by teefah(f): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2006
drop little lovely notes in his car, suit pockets,etc
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2006
nice one teefah. am going to try that tomorrow. you guys should tell as soon as you try any of these stuff so we'll know how it works out wink
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by alheri(f): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2006
Letting your man do the cooking can too will spice up your marriage and make him in touch with his feminine side. wink And that gets him mushy!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by bagoma(f): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2006
nikinash, nice posts.
sing to him in bed or anywhere private, a special love song. if you are good in singing/ ask him to dance with you.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by bagoma(f): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2006
take long walks together and just talk and enjoy each other's company.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by bagoma(f): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2006
A weekend getaway once in a while, does wonders.

1 Like

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2006
wow. smoking hot ideas shocked
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by viviansam(f): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2006
Give him lunch park on his way to office or business.
Dress to kill and be hot. DOnt be careless about your outlook because u are married.
Express affection to him/her especially in public,
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2006
yep dressing well is definitely very key. sometimes we get careless when we get married and stop looking good, that just turns our men off, don't ever forget that those mini-wearing monis are out there.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by mmomi(f): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2006
Interesting topic but where are the men to balance the equation.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Xinfu(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2006
You know what, I've only been married a year now, I was married at 17 and now i'm 18 years old, wearing makeup and stuff doesnt change the fact that some people wern't meant to be or just have a marriage that is dead, wedding photos, i always look at and he doesn't seem to say anything oh you look beautiful or anything,
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Seun(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2006
i always look at and he doesn't seem to say anything oh you look beautiful or anything,

He doesn't know he's supposed to say those things. embarassed He's probably new to much of this: if only there was a way you could make him understand.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Rottweiler(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2006
Showing appreciation, expressing love regularly, watching tv till late once in a while when the kids are asleep, buying gifts, preparing food once in a while, showing concern about your partner's welfare, listening, carrying your partner along, staying up in bed late into the night and just talking, etc etc

BUT HOW MANY COUPLES CAN SUSTAIN MOST OF THESE WHEN CHILDREN ARRIVE THE 'SCENE'

LET'S BE TRUTHFUL. LET ONLY THOSE THAT ARE NOT LESS THAN 5YRS IN MARRIAGE WITH KIDS COMMENT. NEW COUPLES SHOULD KEEP QUITE AND LEARN. IT'S GOING TO BE USEFUL. THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER.

1 Like

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nuru(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2006
I have been married for 12 years and my last child is 7 plus. Spices include getting away once in a while to where you would be alone, maybe a full weekend. Secondly, the woman should at times be the one to initiate sex. Both should not be afraid or shy to try hot and uncommon postures at very funny times. Pray together once in a while.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Seun(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2006
Wow. Uncommon postures at funny times. Nice to hear; must remember that!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by lunafish(f): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2006
Regular sex. Simple as that. It keeps the relationship fresh.
Als knowing the difference between Sex and making love.
Making love is a romantic happeneing but having sex is a physical need being fulfilled.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by lunafish(f): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2006
Regular sex. Simple as that. It keeps the relationship fresh.
Als knowing the difference between Sex and making love.
Making love is a romantic happeneing but having sex is a physical need being fulfilled.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2006
You know what, I've only been married a year now, I was married at 17 and now i'm 18 years old, wearing makeup and stuff doesnt change the fact that some people wern't meant to be or just have a marriage that is dead, wedding photos, i always look at and he doesn't seem to say anything oh you look beautiful or anything,

some men have difficulty expressing themselves, you have to tell him what you want to hear, its just like when you make love most times your partner would not be able to satisfy you except you let him know what it is that gets you there wink so let your husband know what is is that will make you happy, if he says it fine, if not then learn to understand him by reading his nuances. even if he doesn't say it he may look at you in a way that will make you know that he appreciates what he sees.

by the way, are you sure he even likes you making up? cool
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by flower(f): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2006
These things seemed to work for us:

1. Go out on dates
2. At times I place notes on the steering wheel of his car
3. I make him a CD with our favorite songs
4. Wear sexy lingere around the house
5. While he's in the shower, I'll sometimes join him
6. Put on some music and dance for him
7. Make his favorite meal and we'll eat with soft music playing and some candle light
8. Do different things while making love. Try positions that will turn him on.
9. As soon as he enters the house, I'll sometimes jump him right there and we'll make love on the couch shocked
10. Shower him with compliments.

Ok, that's all I can think of for right now.

@};~
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Rhodalyn(f): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2006
ur marriage must be a very happy one then
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
when i get married someday i would like mine 2 be like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives / NL Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.