Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

He Used Me And Dump Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Used Me And Dump Me (4159 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Used Me And Dump Me by proffmanue(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
Is it right for a lady to make this statement knowing full well than a man gives more in a relationship.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by Goldieluks: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
Most women feel used,because women are a weaker vessel,
it is not right for a woman to make such a statement,but most women end up
feeling that way,because the men tends to move on quickly,(into a new relationship)
forgetting the past and memories,its feels so sad.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by MMM2(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
what
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by MsPotato(f): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
I know men take things for granted most of the time! angry
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by Mynd44: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^^
Only BOYS do that not MEN
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by ronkebp(f): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^^^ boys do that, some men-boy, do also,
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by livedit(f): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
If as you say, the man was the one giving "more" and she STILL used that statement, then that is a term a girl would use because she was rejected/dumped. In her mind, she felt more "invested" (emotionally) into the relationship than he was and felt if he was equally investested as she was, he wouldn't have left/dumped her. So then leaving her to feeling *used* and dumped.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2011
@poster
first of all, let me just say that your statement about "men giving more" is the biggest BS i have read so far today. but then again, here below are some examples of why a woman could say that and would be RIGHT:

- her bf dated her solely to use her family connections to get a better job. when he secured it, he dumped her to be with someone else.

- her bf dated her solely because he was homeless and looking for a place to stay. she had her own place so he moved in, but quickly dumped her when he got back on his feet.

- her bf dated her because she was a akata and he needed her help to get him to his Eldorado. when he got there, he dumped her to date other women.

- her bf dated her solely because of her fortune. when she gave him some money to establish his own business, he dumped her to live a single playboy lifestyle.

- her bf dated her because of her celebrity status. she opened the doors for him to rub shoulders with other celebs. when he finally got close to his intended target, Genevieve, he dumped his gf to be with Genevieve.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by tellwisdom: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2011
Who used each other, when they were both porking and nacking and the Girl screaming ushhh!! Ah!  Ohh!, babe give me more, what will you call that?? and who amongst them is enjoying it??  So which wan com be men using gurls and dumping them??

1 Like

Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by Cuddlemii: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
That statement is archaic but has being used by almost all babes (moi inclusive) at one point in time. But I think it should be upgraded to, "if it was meant to be then it would be".

I won't say the man or the woman does more in a relationship. They both play significant roles that deserves an applause, its not easy to deal with someone from a diff social economic background, mindset and ideology. So both the man and the woman are putting an effort to make it work.

Although, there are some guys that don't play their role. But I don't think in this day and age a lady would stick to a guy that doesn't play his part except off course she is desperate or in need.

A guy too can be used and dumped. Some babes use guys to satisfy their urge and then throw them away. Life is a NaughtyWoman, you just have to deal with it.

At the end, you would surely end up marrying your own. Those break-ups are just like a training for whats ahead.

Please one break up is enough or make sure the next leads to marriage ( I said this so all the preachers on NL would not say its wrong to date more than one man b4 marriage or pre-marital sex is bad bla bla so Im helping them out by saying this cos I dont want an attack cry)
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by 190: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
OP

DIDNT YOU EAT HIS MONEY- RETURN HIS MONEY FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS SPENT

THEN U CAN CRY FOWL NO CRY PEPEYE AKA DUCK   tongue tongue
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by ShyOne(f): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
In all honesty - I don't think that any person in the relationship will feel "Un-Used"

We "use" each other - husband/wife and wife/husband

Boyfriend/Girlfriend - so when a relationship ends - both parties feel that they have been used to a certain degree

I could care less about feeling used - as I love giving - myself and whatever I have to my "extension of myself"

What bothers me more is the treatment you receive while together and during any separation(s)

Were you true, were you honest, were your motives pure, did you give your all and all to the relationship or did you misuse that person's trust in you?

You can separate and still "Treat Each Other Respectfully" so that the other person isn't crushed or "feeling abusively used and discarded"
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by 190: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
**SHY ONE CAN I USE YOU FOR AN HOUR ONLY ** tongue tongue
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by ShyOne(f): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
angry

This is the second time you've trailed me from the back.

You have "one more time little man" - ONE MORE TIME,

Get off my azz 190 - Get off my azz,
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by ShyOne(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ 190

I don't have my man right now and my mood is foul and shaky. My rock is gone and I stand alone.

I could laugh, cry or get upset quite easily as my foundation has cracks right now and you are taking advantange.

Stop approaching me in that manner. As I could implode on you.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by 190: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2011
grin  grin  grin

But i aint the cause of your heart break -

Awww shy one come hug me, cry on my shouler (spend the nite with me)-

It would be fine, dont worry

God would send 190 the right one for you OK

Besides why dont u try working it out with him  tongue  tongue

I sense u are a feminist or have some un-necessary pride which could be the cause

why you are in this dilemma
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by 190: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2011
Anyway Shyone if you need another FOUNDATION (since your silly ex has messed up my [baby] heart )  embarassed  embarassed

Call 1-800-190-has-a-solid-foundation

10% discount and my foundation stands for over a thousand years  tongue tongue
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by ShyOne(f): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^^^^

Strike him dead now God - strike him, strike him, STRIKE HIM DEAD.

Shy-One waits expectantly.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by 190: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
^strike who dead
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by ShyOne(f): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2011
you - but you'll take it the wrong way - i saw it on a movie and thought it fits this scenario quite well

anyway - just joking

you are odd, very, very odd
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by 190: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2011
^Odd and the perfect match obviously for you kiss

U deserve better than that SILLY Boy u were once dating

I always knew he was up to no gud sad
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by delicious1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
And girls don't use guys right? Give me a break.
He used and dumped me indeed.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by 190: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2011
deli.cious:

And girls don't use guys right? Give me a break.
He used and dumped me indeed.

ROTFL grin grin
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by iice(f): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2011
Yes it is right. Just as it is right if a man says he's been used and dumped.
A man doesn't always give more in a relationship.
And what exactly is he giving?
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by Cuddlemii: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2011
iice:

Yes it is right. Just as it is right if a man says he's been used and dumped.
A man doesn't always give more in a relationship.
And what exactly is he giving?

Why do rich and famous single women still need a man and can even spend their last kobo to have or possess him. If you get the answer, then you would know what a man is giving.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by iice(f): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2011
Not really a woman thing. It's a human thing. The i can't be alone for fear of only Lawd knows what syndrome.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by Cuddlemii: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2011
iice:

Not really a woman thing. It's a human thing. The i can't be alone for fear of only Lawd knows what syndrome.

Well you can be alone but it won't last cos there would surely be something missing after sometime. You can't play all the roles assigned to your opp sex. Its not really abt fear but boredom.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by iice(f): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2011
If there is boredom, it's a very small part.
In the end it's a choice one makes. Trust me, you can be around 20 people and be bored out of your skull.
If you say sex. . .i'm afraid, some have reached the asexual stage, not to mention the guru types who finding nirvana on the mental and emotional field transcends everything else. So again, there isn't anything more or less one can give you if you are not predisposed to what is considered less or more, or even what can be given by one gender or not.
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by fumisko(f): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2011
if he used you then i think you are responsible for it. ok if i date this guy and i dont allow him get from me half of what he's offering. if he leaves me i dont think i would feel used. infact i enjoyed myself rather
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by kpolli(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
all girls say that when they r the ones being dumped
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Why do rich and famous single women still need a man and can even spend their last kobo to have or possess him. If you get the answer, then you would know what a man is giving.[/color][color=#990000]

bro, and men dont do the same thing?! its an universal thing. . . . . . . . .everyone wants to find a mate, its the law of life!
Re: He Used Me And Dump Me by Nekai(f): 3:38am On Jun 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
first of all, let me just say that your statement about "men giving more" is the biggest BS i have read so far today. but then again, here below are some examples of why a woman could say that and would be RIGHT:

- her bf dated her solely to use her family connections to get a better job. when he secured it, he dumped her to be with someone else.

- her bf dated her solely because he was homeless and looking for a place to stay. she had her own place so he moved in, but quickly dumped her when he got back on his feet.

- her bf dated her because she was a akata and he needed her help to get him to his Eldorado. when he got there, he dumped her to date other women.

- her bf dated her solely because of her fortune. when she gave him some money to establish his own business, he dumped her to live a single playboy lifestyle.

- her bf dated her because of her celebrity status. she opened the doors for him to rub shoulders with other celebs. when he finally got close to his intended target, Genevieve, he dumped his gf to be with Genevieve.

It's like you read my mind. I was hesitant to respond based on the fact that simply having XX chromosomes may have been clouding my independant analysis of the issue at hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex / No / Am 6ft4 And People Complain Alot About My Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.