Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? (2878 Views)

Can You Date A Jobless Guy / Can A Working Class Lady Trap A Jobless Guy With Cash? / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
Almost every women is praying for good husband, but they already set standard of man they want to marry,, (tall, dark,handsome and well to do guy). is their song every day, even those so called chronic born again are not excluded,

I wonder if there are still girls nowadays, that can fall in love with men base on cure societal value (intergrity and hardwork), and stand by the guy any time
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
No they can't
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Goldieluks: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
Yes,but he should be serious about getting a job,soon.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by HighChief4(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
My brother they can never
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
First of all, why is my guy jobless? Is it that he's looking for job and he hasn't found--or he's just not looking atall (lazy man)?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by 190: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
^BABE are u ready
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^ arrrrgghhhhh---You're such a pest--and I'll feel bad if I ignore you.

Ready for what?  angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by 190: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
^Ready to spend the rest of your life with me cry cry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2011
if i had a sister,i wouldn't allow her marry a Jobless guy. if you're that intelligent you can start something on ur own even if the salary is not that good,i can understand that but Joblessness is the height. true story
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
BABE!:

First of all, why is my guy jobless? Is it that he's looking for job and he hasn't found--or he's just not looking atall (lazy man)?
yes i serious person must be the one that is looking for job but hasn't found,
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2011
190:

^Ready to spend the rest of your life with me cry cry

No , I'll not, and I'll never be. Tufiakwa. God forbid. Back to Sender. Fire!

You happy now? (Rhetorical question)
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Jackieugo(f): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
I'm wondering why an honest and intelligent guy is jobless if he was that serious? IF he lost his job but is diligently searching for another one, then it's no problem. IF he just has no goals or ambition and is satisfied with not wanting to do anything with his life, then we will have problems!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
nogames:

yes i serious person must be the one that is looking for job but hasn't found,

Good-- Question answered.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by 190: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
cry cry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by chibaby5(f): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Topic

Yup! Those are more important, i.e hardworking, societal values lyk da poster calls it. Joy cumz in da morning.
The only thing constant in life is CHANGE.
If the girl is comfortable and working, she cud support both of them for da mean time.
Is it money ppl fall in love with now or the person/personality?  undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2011
Is it money ppl fall in love with now or the person/personality?
Money is equally important in Marriage.though not the sole reason one should marry but a Jobless man or one not willingly to do any thing is a no-no.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by chibaby5(f): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
pc guru:

Money is equally important in Marriage.though not the sole reason one should marry but a Jobless man or one not willingly to do any thing is a no-no.

Money Important in marriage, Yes .
Which is why I sed the woman could support until the man can secure a job
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
grin Yeah right.i don't think anyone can do that.not like i don't believe its possible no family will allow that kinda union. Love is not enough to sustain a marriage.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by chibaby5(f): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2011
pc guru:

grin Yeah right.i don't think anyone can do that.not like i don't believe its possible no family will allow that kinda union. Love is not enough to sustain a marriage.

Families allow dat kinda union datz why its possible lyk u rightly sed .
He myt jus hve finished studyin and cud take jus a lil while b4 he getz a job .
Nwayz am speakin 4 maself here and for me to think ds way, I believe some ladies do too cuz I aint 4rm Mars cheesy grin
Or am I? embarassed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2011
Maybe you're right,i just assumed they won't cuz i always expect the worst from human beings.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2011
but i remember when we were very small, parent do discorage their daughters from marry rich men, they will tell them to look for someone who they can start from scratch together./, i wounder if anybody still give such advice to his or her daughter theses days
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 12:12am On Jun 29, 2011
nogames:

but i remember when we were very small,  parent do discorage their daughters from marry rich men,  they will tell them to look for someone who they can start from scratch together./, i wounder if anybody still give such advice to his or her daughter theses days

haha---When who was small? Which parents? Parents did that? Only God knows where you guyz get your gists from. And what exactly would be their reason(s) for giving such advice.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2011
i don't think so.parents these days are too selfish and greedy to grab from the other than to care about their happiness, you'd be surprise how many broken marriage i get to see crumble because of parent's intervention. like one time my friend's sister had an argument with her husband, her father came to pick her and took her home.you can believe that,long story short they are divorced but she re-married again.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

haha---When who was small? Which parents? Parents did that? Only God knows where you guyz get your gists from.
well i dont know which part of the country you come from, i am from sourth west, i grew up in osun state, that is advice from our elders then, you can find out from anybody, (to be modest) we were not trained to be gold digger
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2011
nogames:

well i dont know which part of the country you come from,  i am from sourth west, i grew up in osun state,  that is advice from our elders then,  you can find out from anybody, (to be modest) we were not trained to be gold digger

I grew up in Osun state too (not entirely), but Yes, I did.

Errrrmmm, so marrying a rich guy is equivalent to being a Gold digger? Really?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 12:24am On Jun 29, 2011
the reason, they beleive the  man and his family will accord you deserve repect  if you start with him from scratch,  than marry somebody that is okay
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2011
nogames:

the reason, they beleive the  man and his family will accord you deserve repect  if you start with him from scratch,  than marry somebody that is okay

Pls can you define "starting from scratch"? Sorry for the Pop quiz, but I just want to know.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 12:31am On Jun 29, 2011
well somebody that has nothing, if you care
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2011
Aight. So, in essence, you're saying it's better to marry someone that has nothing.---?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 12:38am On Jun 29, 2011
you should know what i mean if you are following this tread with whole hearthedly
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2011
nogame didn't state that u shud marry someone with nothing he only stated his family gave advice on the kind of guy to marry.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2011
pc guru:

nogame didn't state that u shud marry someone with nothing he only stated his family gave advice on the kind of guy to marry.
thank you my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up / Reasons Why You Fall Asleep After Sex. / Seriously!! Why Are There No Virgin Nigerian Girls From Age 14 Upward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.