Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? (79569 Views)

Tourists On Vacation In Africa See Python Inside Their Engine(video+pic) / Vacation In Paris, Any Guide / Perfect Vacation In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by londoner: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ghana is ok, but if you are already in Nigeria you may want to check out Calabar first, especially in carnival season.

There is a thread on Calabar here, take a quick look.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2010
Just came back from Ghana men i banged at this club and decided to take some pictures to let u all know that at this club u pay nuttin to enter but its banging like fire, u could easily get laid here with out spending a dime.but because ur a naija boi

6 Shares

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2010
i drank alize on top that heap of front grin grin

6 Shares

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
grin grin, i did every guys fantasy wid these two grin grin grin grin grin

6 Shares

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2010
and my final pic i show my self i cant shout grin grin grin grin

7 Shares

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by tomidayspring: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
this is too bad, this is not an indecency thread?, whats nairaland turning to? cry cry cry
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by suxes2005(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hey sup all

Any1 in Ghana will like to host me as I am beginning to fall in love wit dat place.

Can come for a week visit, say Monday-Saturday, will like if any1 loves to host me as i dnt av enuf money for hotel, just wish to visit d place.

SHALOM
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Jaylon(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^^^^

visit ghanaweb.com
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by suxes2005(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
aight

I'll do just that

SHALOM
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by sholatech(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
@octus2008
Please what is the name of the club and what area in accra, is it around circle or lapaz?Is it opened every nite or only weekend?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by uglyBetty1(f): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2010
i will visit Ghana in August when i take my next leave, Qunicy, i will likely get in touch with you since many ppl are confessing to the wonderful work u are doing. Till then, keep it up.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2010
ugly Betty:

i will visit Ghana in August when i take my next leave, Qunicy, i will likely get in touch with you since many ppl are confessing to the wonderful work u are doing. Till then, keep it up.

@ Betty link, thanks. Anytime. Will be a pleasure meeting another Nairalander.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by newmusic: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
you can also catch ur fun in Osu,one of the busiest place in ghana,not far from circle.
you will def enjoy ur sef.
circle is nt really interesting,but if you need correct babes,as in school girls,go to osu,nice place.

it has so many pubs and babes.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by candylips(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
cool
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by yemigeorge: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
Find attached the package & cost for your 6days tour to Ghana (Accra-Cape coast-Kakum-Aburi)

The package includes
TRANSPORTATION (to & fro NAIJA)
FEEDING(3 meals:Local and continental)
ACCOMODATION (with swimming pool)
INTERNAL TRANSPORTATION including airport pick-up & drop,
ENTRANCE TICKET TO TOUR SITES,
SWIMMING CLASS(if interested),
MASSAGING,
DIGITAL PHOTOGRAGH ON DISC

The cost is N150,000by road and N230,000by air for double.

Enquiries call 08023078698 OR +233541231543 or email breakthroughwl@yahoo.com
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by suxes2005(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2010
jaylon i visited dat site but didnt
understand it at all

SHALOM
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by tomidayspring: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
I just got back from Accra Ghana and thanks to Quincy services my stay in Ghana was a lifetime experience, pick up at the airport was really smooth.

Ghana is a real nice place to be, due to constancy in power generation, businesses are actually thriving, and i discovered that cost of communications in Ghana is about 60% lesser than what is obtainable in Nigeria. Everywhere i go,i see a sincere Ghanaian government trying to solve the problem of her people by taking little steps here and there. Nigeria should wake up ooo!

The highlight of my stay was when Quincy took me down to the cape coast to see the castle where slaves were being transported to the  Caribbeans,that brought back a nostalgic feeling because i saw what our fore fathers went through.

Overall,i think Ghana is a good place to have a nice vacation but you may not enjoy it if you dont employ the services of tour guides like Quincy of the Titi Travels, trust me its a great value for money.

some pictures should follow!
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
tomidayspring:

I just got back from Accra Ghana and thanks to Quincy services my stay in Ghana was a lifetime experience, pick up at the airport was really smooth.

Ghana is a real nice place to be, due to constancy in power generation, businesses are actually thriving, and i discovered that cost of communications in Ghana is about 60% lesser than what is obtainable in Nigeria. Everywhere i go,i see a sincere Ghanaian government trying to solve the problem of her people by taking little steps here and there. Nigeria should wake up ooo!

The highlight of my stay was when Quincy took me down to the cape coast to see the castle where slaves were being transported to the  Caribbeans,that brought back a nostalgic feeling because i saw what our fore fathers went through.

Quincy also introduced me to the Mirage club where i met a pretty and Classy half Liberian,half British girl who fell in love with me because of my naija swagger! One of my best love experience ever, we met within 24 hours and guess what? grin grin grin

I had a great time with my Liberian babe ooo! and we are still in touch!

Overall,i think Ghana is a good place to have a nice vacation but you may not enjoy it if you dont employ the services of tour guides like Quincy of the Titi Travels, trust me its a great value for money.

some pictures should follow!

@tomidayspring,

Thanks!!! What can i say? Glad to know that you had a great stay. You didn't say how you decided to change you flight departure date because of your over enjoyment abi?? Your swag was for only highfliers sha, kudos!
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by biolabee(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
Quincey got ur sms,
what particular countries are you interested in
the whole file is too large ,
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by remsky: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2010
Nice trend. Pls Quincy1 am planning to visit Ghana for 10days with my family starting from 31st of March and i will like you to handle the travelling/accommodation etc arrangement for me. Pls reach me at oluremi.enikanselu@total.com
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2010
remsky:

Nice trend. Pls Quincy1 am planning to visit Ghana for 10days with my family starting from 31st of March and i will like you to handle the travelling/accommodation etc arrangement for me. Pls reach me at oluremi.enikanselu@total.com

@remsky,

Sure, its okay! Just sent you an email. Lets take it up from there.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by stanchuks(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hi Quincy1,

I sent you a mail and was wondering why i haven't gotten a reply from you, would be expecting to hear from you though
Nice work!!!
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Xtinkt(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
Heyyyy!!! Baba Quincy,

At last I got here.

I just want to thank you for all you did for me back there in Ghana, even at the shortest notice, you were still able to find a way around it all, even with the tight budget, I still had a great time.

I'm so glad I met you. Sometimes it's hard to believe you are a Nigerian, you are more like the Ghanians, you deliver even at your own expense. Thanks men, I'm gratefull. Dont worry I'll be back again soon.

I'll try to keep in touch, I know I'm not very good at that sha, but I'll try.
Thanks alot men, u are the MAN!!! wink

Quincy BABA!!! Greet Baby when next you speak to her.
tk cr.

Stephen,
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
Xtinkt:

Heyyyy!!! Baba Quincy,

At last I got here.

I just want to thank you for all you did for me back there in Ghana, even at the shortest notice, you were still able to find a way around it all, even with the tight budget, I still had a great time.

I'm so glad I met you. Sometimes it's hard to believe you are a Nigerian, you are more like the Ghanians, you deliver even at your own expense. Thanks men, I'm gratefull. Dont worry I'll be back again soon.

I'll try to keep in touch, I know I'm not very good at that sha, but I'll try.
Thanks alot men, u are the MAN!!! wink

Quincy BABA!!!  Greet Baby when next you speak to her.
tk cr.

Stephen,

Hey Steve, thanks. Good to know you had a wonderful time. I actually knew bak then that you had a great time. It was evident from your steps on the dance floor, you remmember right Was nice meeting and knowing you too. I must confess, the few of you guys i have met via Nairaland have become my very good friends. That's life you know. Treat everyone you meet with an open heart.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2010
@stanchuks,

Sorry for the late reply to your email. I just did a reply to you now. Get back to me and we will take it up from there.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by teamman(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2010
Quincy,

I am going on honeymoon with my wife on August 17th. I have bought our tickets with aero for that day. Please I need a beach house becos my wife loves the beach. Somewhere quiet so that we can plan our lives and also not far from where the action is grin. we will be stay for 7days. A beach house worth 30 cedis wont be a bad one.

Also dont forget the tours oooo. You can send details to

ganiyu7@gmail.com

Thanks and God Bless smiley
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by stanchuks(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2010
Quincy1:

@stanchuks,

Sorry for the late reply to your email. I just did a reply to you now. Get back to me and we will take it up from there.

Is it because of the easter holidays or what?
I'm still waiting for your response
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by amiable21: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2010
@Quincy, will like to come to Ghana with my friend on a vacation for 5 days,could you please email me the details of your service.
Will expect your mail- nnemise@yahoo.com
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2010
teamman:

Quincy,

I am going on honeymoon with my wife on August 17th. I have bought our tickets with aero for that day. Please I need a beach house becos my wife loves the beach. Somewhere quiet so that we can plan our lives and also not far from where the action is grin. we will be stay for 7days. A beach house worth 30 cedis wont be a bad one.

Also dont forget the tours oooo. You can send details to

ganiyu7@gmail.com

Thanks and God Bless smiley

@teamman,

Its good to know that your proposed honey moon visit is August. I bet it will allow you enough time to save and plan. Please be advised that you will never get a beach house or hotel for 30 cedis. 30 cedis is approximately 3,190 Nigerian Naira. You can hardly get a decent hotel accommodation with that. Hotel rooms in a hotel on the beach side in Accra goes for about $270 for single occupancy and $310 for double. We should think about something else, but please have a budget above 30 Ghana cedis. Will send you an email now.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2010
@amiable

Thanks. Will send you an email now
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2010
@stanchuks,

My apologies again. Not because of the easter. Will send you a reply now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.