Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Window Iis Not Genuine - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Window Iis Not Genuine (1683 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Window 7 Build 7601 This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine...help! / Windows Is Not Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Window Iis Not Genuine by bosa1(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2011
Friends, I formatted my system and change the window from vista to window 7, after some time the background changed to black screen and i started receiving information that window is not genuine, get a genuine one, but i was ask to pay for it. what can I do without paying. again of what effect will it have on my system.
Re: Window Iis Not Genuine by femi4: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
The effect: You wont be able to perform windows update

solution: You'll need to install a loader or activator
Re: Window Iis Not Genuine by propaco: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
@femi can i get the loader or activator at computer village
@all4naija, i can't get the product key at the back of my lap top, all the same thanks for your help.
Re: Window Iis Not Genuine by femi4: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2011
propaco:

@femi can i get the loader or activator at computer village
@all4naija, i can't get the product key at the back of my lap top, all the same thanks for your help.
sure its available @ c.v it comes with d os package.Better still,drop ur mail
Re: Window Iis Not Genuine by tebit: 2:35am On Jul 01, 2011
my windows xp home edition is indicating that i have just 14 days left to activate my product. i have try to activate online and it this not going through. can some one help me on how to crack windows xp home edition?

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Computer Welcome You / Fairly Used Macbook For Sale. Good Deal. / Clean Toshiba Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.