Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

See A Very Beautiful Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Very Beautiful Lady (1017 Views)

Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Very Beautiful Lady by llullipup: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2011
what will you do if you see a very beautiful lady, with one kid and she living comfortable alone. she has beautiful body nice ass and marvelous bosom.

she is staying close to me but single
Re: See A Very Beautiful Lady by MMM3(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2011
op
then go close 2 her,
wande cool.
Re: See A Very Beautiful Lady by tellwisdom: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2011
DEM DON SLAP YA FACE BEFORE?? angry angry
Re: See A Very Beautiful Lady by agitator: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
llullipup:

what will you do if you see a very beautiful lady, with one kid and she living comfortable alone. she has beautiful body nice Bottom and marvelous bosom.

she is staying close to me but single

M M M 3:

op
then go close 2 her,
wande cool.

They are already close. He should test the Hot pot. said the taste of the pudding is in the eating. bring her for more rigorous testing wink
Re: See A Very Beautiful Lady by realisticm: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
@Op, please gimme her phone number! i can't wait to make love to an after one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See A Very Beautiful Lady by Candyness(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
ok
Re: See A Very Beautiful Lady by upendo98(f): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ op

surely.Is that all you see everyday morning and evening? her beautiful bottom and bosom? have u ever said hi to her at all.
now ur plotting on how you can get her into your bed already? I bet you arent the first guy to admire her so I guess shes not an easy type.
Shes comfortable so why do u want to go cause?

(1) (Reply)

end / Romance Section Why Us? / My Fiance Poured Hot Stew On Me – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.