Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Cold-room Business, Help Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cold-room Business, Help Please (3862 Views)

Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please / How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cold-room Business, Help Please by themain1: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
I am seriously in need of information to start a cold room business, but I have no clue at all about who could help to build the cold room and where to buy the fish, also which type of the fish sales faster.
I need to know how much it might cost me to have a big room sized cold room ( about 12, 12,10) and possible place to get them all sorted

thanks
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by themain1: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
I will need this information as soon as possible please
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by niapay(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
send email at sales@primatronics.eu for quotation of cold room models
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by keyne(f): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2011
Hello, am an ardent nairalander, and yes, I tot I shld help a nairalander, sorry, this reply came late,
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by themain1: 4:36am On Jul 24, 2011
Thanks a lot, much appreciated!
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by estatemark(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2011
May be I help you. I know of two locations of a coldrooms avaliable for sale in case you will be interested in buying. One is located at Egbeda bus stop while the other is close to Ikotun market. I can give u the contact if you are interested. 08026387711
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by keyne(f): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
u welcome @the main!
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by emmaoanidu(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2011
Sir, please do not go that way at the moment cos the main component is power which is not available. If you do then be ready to use generator as the main source and nepa as standby. Most of your profit if not all will be on fuel. It can be better when you are sure of steady electricity. As for the location you can only do well close to a market or a commercial nerve where food items are sold because your products are complementary so as to do good volume. I have seen a lot shut down of late
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by keyne(f): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^ u have a point but really light is important but he would not have to use all his money on fuel, if he has a great site!
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by Toyins(f): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2011
@keyne
please i want to start this bizz too, do i need to go and learn it first. please let me chat we u my email is
Azias.Vacancy@gmail.com
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by keyne(f): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
aite, would email wen i get the chance smiley
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by princeelder: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2015
[size=22pt]HOW TO START A COLD ROOM BUSINESS IN NIGERIA[/size]

A COLD ROOM business anywhere in the world is a viable business and can be done on large scale or small scale.

Starting a fish cold room business in Nigeria is usually for two major investment purposes; for ice-block making and frozen food business. Ice-blocks are sold in solid bars to drinks vendors as well as to caterers and event organizers for the cooling of drinks. Frozen food business involves the preservation of sea foods and poultry products, beef and fruits. Popular food items that move fast in frozen food business include chicken, turkey, fish, meat, prawns, shrimps etc

The COLD ROOM business plan will give you a guide to profitability as all necessary financial projection for the business has been made such as COLD ROOM business break even analysis, Cold room business marketing analysis, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis for your COLD ROOM business, sales forecast, etc. The business plan has full analysis on cold room business in nigeria, cold room compressor and cold room design and installation, cost of cold room, cold room dealers. The cold room business plan also has indepth analysis on fish processing equipment, fish smoking process, modern fish processing and drying kilns, fish drying equipment manufacturers

The COLD ROOM business plan is a seven(7) chapter business plan of about 38 pages.
3 Years Automated Financial Model in MS Excel. It has a complete industry research.
Bank/ Investor/ Grant Ready- The business plan is design to enable you use it to access loan and grants.
Exceeds all legal requirements and standardsy.
Automatic download after purchase online.

[size=15pt]You can download the complete cold room business plan at:
http://eduauthor.com/product/cold-room-business-plan/
[/size]

Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by AreaFada2: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2015
ok
Re: Cold-room Business, Help Please by Femziee: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Start a side business in 2019, in Nigeria you need multiple streams of income to survive. Learn how to make shawarma and earn as much as N10,000 daily(N40,000 a month). You can learn hands on at our outlet in Sango or you can have private lessons at your convenience. We also teach Gizdodo, asun, yamarita, chicken/meat BBQ, bread baking/pastries and small chops. We will teach you how to scout for locations, cut cost, show you what equipments to begin with and mentor you once you open your outlet.The year has begun and fortune only rewards the brave so hurry. Call zero nine zero three five three nine eight eight six five

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Potatoes Supply In Large Quantities / How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? / MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.