Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) (19884 Views)

Which One Will You Choose And Why? / Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by God1000(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Both requires rigorous training but determination is key.

4 Likes

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Boogyman557: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I will CHOOSE to be a Ganja Planter..

BUT I FIT still join soldier bcus of der KALA..

ONCE I HANDLE der KALA..

1st tin Na to BLAST all of der left legs DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

ONCE I HANDLE der KALA..

1st tin Na to BLAST all of der left legs DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pilot

As usual, there would be more male than female responses on a topic directed at females. By 2028, Nairaland would be one huge sausage-fest.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
please try to add country next time in your post...........

being a Nigerian, you are complete. cool
being a Female Nigerian Soldier, you are finished. embarassed
being a Female Nigerian Soldier and also a pilot, you are completely finished embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

we lost Arotile who was a pilot and also a soldier........no thanks to the evil ones in the Nigerian Military

Continue to Rest with God, Arotile

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by athaboi(f): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
#Pilot
See how hungry those soldier girls are looking

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Beerpalor gist.

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by jumper524(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
two mumu upthere.. their oga dey efcc custody slawormirr..
but op why you go put fine female pilots come put hungry soldiers..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by iBiodigester(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pilot pls!

When you become any of the above and God blesses you and you own a property, you can always reach out to us to build a biodigester toilet system for you, that degrades your human poo and coverts it to water which is drained off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Joshcoli(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Just say you wan make soldiering work useless

But na lie

I will choose to be a soldier

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by timefarm(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who will choose to be a soldier over a pilot?
Very rare even in developed countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Neymessi: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Where's slawomir, the damn nigga. Hope say Efcc never carry am for benin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dear OP, there are soldier-pilots too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Feggie3: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

ONCE I HANDLE der KALA..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Are you a woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Nicenixon: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pilot anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by ichidodo: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Working in a Nuclear Submarine...
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
angry

This op na resist kiss
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Poster girls , just models in uniform. cool
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by EBEk101(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why post white babes for pilots and aboki for soldiers
You self look the picture are they comparable?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Promzone(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
speaking for women

they choose pilot sekena!!! grin
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by semol76643: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Okll
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by semol76643: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
please try to add country next time in your post...........

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Okk
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by yesloaded: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pilot
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Saxxon(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Even the picture itself is rigged against soldiers

4 Likes

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by AoifeNightfall: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Soldier
Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
God1000:
Both requires rigorous training but determination is key.

A fighter pilot is also a soldier

The us marines and navy also have fighter pilots.
So pilots in the US navy and marines also went through the whole boot camp

So at the bare minimum, pilots will also go through some of the rigours of military training

1 Like

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
See question. Which lady go like suffer?

I come in peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Well I'd love it if my lady is a pilot but I will be both proud and a little bit scared if she's a soldier.

I love the military die but something fishy is going on with that organization nowadays.

Rip arotile

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / #nairalife: The Makeup Artist Staying Hopeful At ₦50k/month / UK Signs Deal To Allow British Lawyers Practise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.