Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House (2582 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / He Had Sex With His Girlfriends Friend. Advice Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sillyboy(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2007
I saw a topic relating to something that has been disturbing me for a while now at the Dating Zone. So I decided to bring it up.

I have a friend that brings his lovers to my crib almost every weekends. This get to disturb my privacy a lot. The work I get to take home on weekends suffer so as many other things including the visits of my real Gf.

Almost all the ladies he (my friend) brings to my house are so insensitive and mannerless! angry the most annoying thing about all this is that my friend keep telling them he owns the apartment. And the ladies believe him! They just do all they like and at time treat me as if am disturbing them by living with their bf. They mess up my house

Am not saying he shouldn't bring his ladies to my house, but I just want to tell him to caution his ladies without getting hurt. I don't want him to feel am being like proud to him and making feel inferior to me.

To the guys.
How do I communicate this to him without hurting his pride? You know we've been together for years. I feel I've got no reason to talk to his girls personally.

To the ladies.

Why are some ladies so dumb that they can't even recognise white lies? though I don't hang my pictures on walls (Infact I really don't like pictures), but everything that proves that I own the crib is allaround the house. The cards with my name on it. My room and livingroom shows clearly who owns it, yet they believe him. And they keep looking at me as if am one parasite living on their bf.
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2007
Tell your friend to rent a hotel. He has reused to respect you why should you care about hurting his feelings.
As for girls being dumb, like minds attract off course your friend will bring dumb girls home seeing he is dumb himself
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by Easybaby(f): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2007
lmao . . . . . . . . . .infact, this is a silly story grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by godslead(f): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2007
sillyboy:

To the guys.
How do I communicate this to him without hurting his pride? You know we've been together for years. I feel I've got no reason to talk to his girls personally.

To the ladies.

Why are some ladies so dumb that they can't even recognise white lies? though I don't hang my pictures on walls (Infact I really don't like pictures), but everything that proves that I own the crib is allaround the house. The cards with my name on it. My room and livingroom shows clearly who owns it, yet they believe him. And they keep looking at me as if am one parasite living on their boyfriend.

Hmm sillyboy abeg no vex o,but whos dumb here ;ur friend or d ladies.Cos I dont see why his telling dem its his place
Would hv told u hw to approach him but since dat question is meant 4 guys,
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by godslead(f): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2007
Easybaby:

lmao . . . . . . . . . .infact, this is a silly story grin grin grin grin

Wat do u expect 4rm a sillyboy
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by mellow(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
Silly statements and comments.
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by Easybaby(f): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2007
mellow:

Silly statements and comments.

silly everything! . . . . . . . . .LMAO . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sillyboy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2007
Yeah am not denying the fact that am silly but believe me am as serious as circumstances around me presents itself.

This story is very true and am not trying to get attention what-so-ever from it. It's just that I want to be very carefull in the way I deal with my friend.

It's not that I can't "tackle" him, I just don't want to make him feel bad. I could be so blunt and that could hurt him.

@godslead

You can tell me what you have on your mind. It's just that I want ladies to really explain why his ladies are so dumb! but I guess the first response did just that.
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by godslead(f): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2007
@ sillyboy what I hv in mind is called"body telling".You don't hv to tell him anytin ,all u hv 2 do is act.because as dey always say;actions speak louder dan words.
Act like d crip is yours.I no say make u paste "DIS HOUSE IS MINE"4 your 4head o.Just act it;and come 2 think of it your babe nko doesnt she come 2visit u.Maybe if u& your babe are always 2gether dominating d houseĀ  dere body go tell them
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sillyboy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2007
@ godslead.

Thanks for the help. Pertaining to my babe, I try as much as possible to make sure she doesn't know about what's going on. If she get to know she definately going to blow the roof on my friend. She doesn't really like the guy and that will give her a good reason to hammer in the final nail on him. Though she caught him once and complained
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by godslead(f): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2007
Wat did she catch him doing?
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by Nicklee(m): 12:46am On Aug 04, 2007
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2007
@Nicklee
you should have started another thread u just rammed into sum1 elses thread
ifr ur tale was similar i wud understand

start another thread okay

BACK TO TOPIC
@sillyboy

not quite sure how ur gf doesn't get whats going on

tell ur friend that his chics are disrespecting u and more importantly they are messing up ur house okay

If it does not change then please by all means take charge of ur place

cos the day someone spoils what's precious to you that's when you'll start acting like the OWNER you are
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by godslead(f): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2007
sillyboy:

@ godslead.

Thanks for the help. Pertaining to my babe, I try as much as possible to make sure she doesn't know about what's going on. If she get to know she definately going to blow the roof on my friend. She doesn't really like the guy and that will give her a good reason to hammer in the final nail on him. Though she caught him once and complained

u hvnt answered my question bout what your girlfriend caught him doing.
@ nicklee is this an eletronic error from admin or u actually "rammed into someone elses thread"?
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by ChidiO2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2007
Nicklee:

My story is pretty short.

Back then, while I was an undergraduate in UNILAG, I had a girlfriend I knew I liked a lot and would do anything for her. I was from an average Nigerian family, but did so much to really make her happy. She appeared to love me too.

However, while I was on Industrial training (IT), she got toasted by a Med Student on housemanship in a clinic close to her school. Ofcourse, comparatively at that point, I was no where close to the dude, since I was just a 4th yr Eng student who apparently had more years to get his acts together. So, She jelled, and was kind enough to tell me about it and how she was sorry and all the story story.

Ok, I felt hurt, angry and stupid, but I let it go and went back to school to face my books. With all modesty, I made a first class and am now in one of the best universities in the US for my graduate studies, but alas, since then this girl has been begging seriously and sincerely to get back to my life. I understand the alliance with the MD guy didn't last because of fundamental differences, and now she's on me like I owe anything.

I loved her, but I feel am done with her and need to move on with my life, she sends emails, emissaries, calls, and keeps pleading on how sorry she is and all the stuff about forgiveness, falling and rising, etc.

Please whatya'all think about this, ?

Hahaha. It's like you don't even care about the person who started this thread's problem. "ramming" in.
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by aikmamah1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2007
@topic
tell me ur friend and i will tell u who u r. u two have something in common, i dont know what but if u keep on going out with that boy at this level of ur life, then i can only say that really, ur a sillyboy

@Nicklee.
there is always somebody "better" than u, first it was the MD student in ur school days, take her and she is sure to go after some1 "better" than u some other day.ask urself this and also answer it, if u dd'nt end achieving what u acheived and being where u r today, d u think she wld ve still come back?
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sammy6(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
I feel you.You just have to decide for yourself and strike the balance between retaining your friendship and telling him he's a pest.
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by aikmamah1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2007
@$ammy
Never use both feet to test the depth of the sea unless ur from Ijaw grin wink
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sylvao2000(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2007
@sillyboy first you are welcome back l thought you went for a medical checkup l am again surprise with your bomb so call story, l am 100% sure your friend must be silly too.

The house you call yours are we talking about one room apartment here or face me l face you because in my house just three bedrooms a friend of my come in almost every weekend too l have a visitor room were l have no cloths, no shoes, nothing except the TV and bed
he stay there with who ever girls he likes not my own room. so any girl that come in there and believe the guy own the house which am very sure no girl will ever believe that ( l trust my Niger babes ) ladies Abbi none be so? .

@sillyboy Can you see why l said your friend, your girlfriend, are silly just like you if that is a true story. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Every body make Una follow me laugh sellyboy he is back again but was so fast in recovery from his Brian attach

@ Nicklee go get your own thread and express your heart OK dont come to sillyboy thread and voice out of point here Dont get me wrong this is a good point but meaningless because ( NOT AT THE RIGHT THREAD ) OK now l know this is electronic error from admin l gues you are a USA citizen first class for that matter ooh boy wake up now Na . Abba
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by aloib(f): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2007
sylvao2000:

@sillyboy first you are welcome back l thought you went for a medical checkup l am again surprise with your bomb so call story, l am 100% sure your friend must be silly too.

The house you call yours are we talking about one room apartment here or face me l face you because in my house just three bedrooms a friend of[b] my[/b] come in almost every weekend too l have a visitor room were l have no cloths, no shoes, nothing except the TV and bed
he stay there with who ever girls he likes not my own room. so any girl that come in there and believe the guy own the house which am very sure no girl will ever believe that ( l trust my Niger babes ) ladies Abbi none be so? .

@sillyboy Can you see why l said your friend, your girlfriend, are silly just like you if that is a true story. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Every body make Una follow me laugh sellyboy he is back again but was so fast in recovery from his Brian attach

@ Nicklee go get your own thread and express your heart OK don't come to sillyboy thread and voice out of point here Dont get me wrong this is a good point but meaningless because ( NOT AT THE RIGHT THREAD ) OK now l know this is electronic error from admin l gues you are a USA citizen first class for that matter ooh boy wake up now Na . Abba

smh
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sylvao2000(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2007
aloib:

smh

What is the full meaning of ( smh ) you just write l know that to be Sydney Morning Herald l gues l am wrong please get me write ooh l need more knowledge
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by aloib(f): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2007
sylvao2000:

What is the full meaning of ( smh ) you just write l know that to be Sydney Morning Herald l gues l am wrong please get me write ooh l need more knowledge

SHAKES MY HEAD
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sillyboy(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2007
@ Godslead.

My babe caught him with one of his chicks in the sitting room in a "splocthy" position and she complained lightly. She's got her copy of the keys and just walked in.

@ Nicklee.

Though you rammed into my thread, it doesn't stop me from trying to say something that might help to you. You used the word lov[b]ed[/b], and I take it that you don't feel that for her anymore. I'll suggest you don't take her back. She could dump you like she did before if she meets someone better later.

@ Salsera.

It's not that my babe doesn't know what's going on. It's just that I feel she wants a very strong cogent reason to act before she does. That's just her type of being. She's been complaining quite alright. I've tried to talk to him, it's just that he claims to be all that he not to the girls and he needs to cover up. The annoying thing about it is that he works with a financial firm too, he just waste his pay on this ladies and wouldn't just do what he's suppose to do.

@ aik.mamah

Well am so sorry to tell you that thatsaying doesn't apply to everyone. It could apply to you but definately not me. He's my friend and he's got so much flaws, but please do realise that the devil himself has he's good side. It's just that I believe there should be a way out of this challenge other than stopping our friendship which has been so long. Thanks all the same. undecided

@ sylvao2000

I've not been away at all. Perhaps you are beginning to go blind little by little.

Well, to answer your question, my apartment is a two bedroom en-suite apartment. If you ask me, I think it's in order for me. I know you've made us understand that you stay in a three bedroom apartment and you don't mind your friend bringing in ladies. Sylvao. . . .I think you and your friend contributed money together to rent that apartment! Otherwise you would feel me.

I take work home almost every weekend except if I have to party on a Friday. Saturdays I love to see Chelsea whip people's ass (and that's the time the nasty girls like to see a home video!) The other room is not furnished at all and that's why he get to use my room.

It's not that he shouldn't bring a woman, it just that he brings in nasty girl[b]s[/b] all the time! He make them believe all is he's and the girls now like to do whatever they like.

I must say something about my girlfriend here because questions has been raised about her. She owns her apartment and stay alone too. Her pattern of work is almost same as mine. We spend most of our weekdays together after work and she goes for her ICAN classes at weekends. I respect her so much and I'm "down" with her because of her career focus.

Sylvao, I know am silly but believe me you are a fool dumb ass! undecided wink
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sylvao2000(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2007
@sellyboy ooh another laugh again hahahahahahahahahahaha l am rolling on the floor let some one come and save me ooh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you have come again you none dey tire and shame everyone keep accusing you please change and be wise look for something good to do with your God giving time OK.

l have a very good advice for you :::::::::::::; please just park your load and leave this forum this is NOT for low people like you. l will introduce you to a very good low forum for primary school students l need you go there, but if only you promise me to be nice and will not talk about sex there, l promise you will be a chapion there.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha l cant stop ooooooooooooooh
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by godslead(f): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2007
sylvao2000:

@sellyboy ooh another laugh again hahahahahahahahahahaha l am rolling on the floor let some one come and save me ooh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you have come again you none dey tire and shame everyone keep accusing you please change and be wise look for something good to do with your God giving time OK.

l have a very good advice for you :::::::::::::; please just park your load and leave this forum this is NOT for low people like you. l will introduce you to a very good low forum for primary school students l need you go there, but if only you promise me to be nice and will not talk about sex there, l promise you will be a chapion there.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha l can't stop ooooooooooooooh

Pls wats so funny and wats this about sillyboy being low class?Hmm na wa o people dey sha. lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sillyboy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Sylvao2000

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha l can't stop ooooooooooooooh

You are just being plain stupid and you are so stupid you can't realise that! Imagine you are rolling on the floor and calling for help. . . . . you must be a leper.

You call me a low class when in real life the only tea you and your entire lineage have ever tasted is poverty. You can't even construct a good sentence. My guess is that you work at a cybercafe.

I won't give you what you want, which is just a cheap publicity! If you have never gotten attention and love your entire life you don't have to go about it this way. Just make sure you go to a proper school and be responsible and everyone around you will just accept you.

You should have been aborted while you were still in the belly. You are just one hell of nuisance and nincompoop.

Bring it on and am waiting for you. We could shift the gear a little bit and be more nasty. Guess you'll have to see the real reason am proud to be a sillyboy. Mo'erfu'ker
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by tonerro1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2007
TELL HIM HOW YOU FELL OR SHUT UP AND BEAR IT(CHOOSE ONE, AT LEAST THIS ONE IS NOT HARD ABI?)
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sillyboy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2007
HOW YOU FELL . . . .

I never fell.
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by tonerro1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2007
o boy u fell the day you allowed someone be it your friend or his GF to mess you up in your house(abi no b u get the house tell us true o)
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by sillyboy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2007
Silly doesn't fall but can only be challenged. Well, I'll take it you are just trying to be funny. I never said I owned the house. . . . but I'm payinig for the rented apartment.

Thanks for nothing pal undecided
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by funloving(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2007
There is no diplomatic way to my privacy. You disturb me and I will tell you.
If you think your friend attitude is distrubing your life and work, like you mentioned , then tell him, politely but firmly. You need your privacy.
If he is afriend in deed he will understand but if his girls are more important to him, then you don't need such a friend and the sooner you part ways the better for you.
Re: My Friend And His Girlfriends "palava" In My House by mcube(f): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2007
sillyboy was up, longest of all time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Do U Like To Have Ur Feet Kissed And Pampered? / Why Do You Love Slim Girls? / She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.