Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) (41515 Views)

I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2022
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2022
My reply to her

1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2022
My question is why must you collect loan if you dont this issult wount come

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Oga I have a situation that I had to respond to. I took the loan and paid back on the due date not the next day. Is there any crime in that ?

670 Likes 41 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Oga I have a situation that I had to respond to. I took the loan and paid back on the due date not the next day. Is there any crime in that ?

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
See so far your download the loan app
You will still go there and borrow again

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
See so far your download the loan app
You will still go there and borrow again

Can we talk about this situation now? Theres nothing collecting loan so far you make repayment on or before the deadline. Even buhari sef de collect. Country hard bro. No one wants to help

438 Likes 20 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2022
shocked

I always pray that God should not put in a situation that I will consider taking a loan. I hate this loan of a thing so much. It's devilish

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by mployer(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Don't they have a physical office?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2022
mployer:
Don't they have a physical office?

I really can't say sir

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I always pray that God should not put in a situation that I will consider taking a loan. I hate this loan of a thing so much. It's devilish

Amen o.

But this wan o am ready to drag them on Twitter. The way den de take insult and embarrass people it's my turn to do the same if they don't refund my money

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Lalasticlala, mynd44 make una help me. I need to hear opinion on this please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Write your bank, and make a serious noise on twitter. Then take the loan that's equal to the amount they stole from you. And still keep on making noise so everyone knows you had no choice. Just make sure you don't leave money in the account they have hooks into.
They should be ashamed if they ever call you back to repay that loan, thunder fire them!

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by mployer(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

I really can't say sir

Find out if they have and go show them small craze.

Taking another loan means paying them interest on money that is yours.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Allfavours: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Use their name to find out on google if they are registered by cbn, if so write to cbn about the issue.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2022
BetBuilder365:
Write your bank, and make a serious noise on twitter. Then take the loan that's equal to the amount they stole from you. And still keep on making noise so everyone knows you had no choice. Just make sure you don't leave money in the account they have hooks into.
They should be ashamed if they ever call you back to repay that loan, thunder fire them!

Thank you bro. Am just trying to be careful not to take the second loan because I felt that people might use it against me that why did I took another loan that is when they start to disturb me for the repayment.
I just want to best approach to this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 8:47am On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
Type well so that people can read it,make use of punctuation and the rest.pls

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Most of those loan sharks don't have physical office or even registered with corporate affairs commission.It will be difficult to trace them.And if you report to the bank they will keep you waiting forever just to get your money back.You can just go to your bank and report,then they will tell you what to do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Ologogoro: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2022
Take another loan that's bigger than what they stole then zero your mind from repaying it. These loan sharks only know how to bark , they can never bite.
Take the loan, go and collect another ATM card from your bank and you're free.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by depure(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

what is the name of the loan app? Try log in to app you are supposed to have positive balance meaning they are owing you. If you are taking a loan of 50k and the positive balance is 30k it will be added for you as either coupon on bonus meaning what you will repay is 50k plus interest. Otherwise you borrow exactly the amount they over charge you and delete the app they will call you again to repay you provide them the debit alert of the previous one they charged you
Make sure you block your ATM card after you took the loan

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Almaigaa: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by morikee: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bro don't do it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by wpadmin: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lol
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Your 1st loan bring dem goodluck na...

Rituals tinz... grin

Take a 2nd and get a 3rd interest free... cool
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lol they want to terminate your destiny with debt ,run �‍♂️ from them as soon as u collect back your money, is not by force to take loan ,this is how a friend of mine that works in a bank is nagging me to collect loan from them but I stood my ground, loan can give u hbp if business is not going as planned

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by LordLugard1: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
.They are called loan sharks, these people are fraud stars in disguised.
You signed up without reading terms and conditions of which they know you would not bother to read. When you default, like Lcredit. will start adding 2.5% daily interest including calling everyone on your phone contact to Embarrass you

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

I really can't say sir

Report them to EFCC immediately. And send the screenshot to them. Also follow up with your report.

Make I hear say them no fit transfer your Money back.

It’s like people are avoiding loan apps so they’re now forcing loan on people.

That should be a crime

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
sad sad trap. Don't fall into their trap.Report them to relevant authority. They should /must refund u with interest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Mopolchi: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
angry When you dey take loan, you call me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by NotKnown: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
First report to your bank.

That's illegal withdrawal.

They will tell the bank that you paid fort services. Tell the bank that it was an illegal withdrawal even after paying for the services.

Make sure you have proof.

Secondly there's something people don't know about these loan sharks.

When they disturb you like this, don't be worried about sending messages to your contacts. They only do that when you don't respond to them.

If you don't have the money they won't kill you. Talk to them and tell them you will pay. Then pay anything you have. That's shows you have it in mind to pay.

If they eventually send any messages to your contacts, honestly don't pay them again.

After some time they will consider your loan a bad loan and stop pestering you.

Then you don't need to pay any loan again. However note that you will never be able to borrow from them again.

Note: this method has been tied and tested and proven to be accurate.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by EmmaLege: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
run cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Fyie: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lol, u dey joke with loan company, why u tink say people no dey like pay back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by busjeep: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022

This one Don pass brcareful ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / My Experience In The Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.