Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157148 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
lookin4luv:
recently i just discovered that my husband still communicate with his ex girlfriend to the extend that the girl tells my husband any misunderstanding she has with her husband to be. they talk on phone almost everyday.
i called my husband and told him that it was not healthy to maintain a close relationship with one's ex esp with wat transpired between them but he said dat nothin can happen between them. and there is nothing wrong with being close to one's ex.
i am worried. i ve given my husband one month ultimatum to distance himself from his ex or i call the girl and tell her to distance her self from my husband.
please i need ur advice.
thanks.

If you want to have complete rest of mind, advice him to marry her as 2nd wife. He will rest, you will rest, she will rest.

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abuamam:

If you want to have complete rest of mind, advice him to marry her as 2nd wife. He will rest, you will rest, she will rest.

Hmmmm Sir....this your advise is powerful.

Why do you think she (wife) is worried in the first place?
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TaraRichard: 2:21am On Dec 17, 2014
No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I'm about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest sceptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Marvel is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, and after much “cajoling,” she (my co-worker) got me to visit this website. It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. Dr Marvel is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than TWO DAYS later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well, on the road to recovery! Love and Many Blessings Back to You! Contact Dr Marvel through his email on extremespellhome@hotmail.com or extremespellhome@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jessylynn01: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Hello, My name is Jessylynn harvey. i want to share to the whole world on how Dr Keke Odin the chief Priest of all the spell casters in India Helped me reunite my marriage. To cut the long story shot, after 2 years of break up with my Husband with no phone calls or email messages. i was so frustrated because i have contacted so many other spell casters with no results. when i read about Dr Keke Odin (The Chief Priest Of all the spell casters in India) on his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com so i decided to contact him for help. to my greatest surprise, in just 24 hours later my Husband called me and started begging for forgiveness. i am now a happy woman with a beautiful baby girl.all thanks to Dr Keke Odin. You can contact Dr keke Odin On contact him directly on his email at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or contact him through his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com. his help is assured and guaranteed once again email him directly at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jessiebender1: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
My name is Jessie Bender from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.ogala for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr.ogala contact him through his email:Holyspellcast@gmail.com.Or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com.his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com and you can also call him +2348072371282 THANKS.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by jessiebender1: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
My name is Jessie Bender from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.ogala for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr.ogala contact him through his email:Holyspellcast@gmail.com.Or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com.his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com and you can also call him +2348072371282 THANKS.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by lovesolutions: 4:51am On Dec 27, 2014
I sincerely have not done this before, it is my first time to share my comment on my personal experience with a spell caster and i think it is worth it so as to help others in need. I want the world out there to know that there are so many fake spell casters who are out to rip you off and leave you with your problems, this has been my experience over time until God used my Aunt to introduce me to Dr Igbudu, who helped me within a short period of time and he gave me his word and he actually fulfilled them. I sincerely have not met a man like him. he is so true, words are not enough to thank him for making me have a nice mouth watering job and also for restoring my marriage and blessing my wife Sarah with the fruit of the womb, now i am a proud father. My joy knows no bound as i have never thought my life will be sweet ever again. Dr Igbudu, i appreciate your wonderful and prompt spells you are wonderful. THANK YOU!!! for all you have done for me and my household. What you say you will do is what you did. i am more than happy. please be careful of whom you contact for your spells work because so many impostors are out there with sugar coated tongue to deceive and keep ripping you off. here is one man who will do no such thing because he is truly sent to redeem man kind. i present to you Dr Igbudu, he is been tested, tried and i can confirm to you that he is trusted. contact him now on igbudutempleofsolutions@gmail.com and you will be amazed of his works...
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Gwen11: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm Gwen James from usa. My husband left me for no reason on 13th of June 2010. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself and I've tried so many spell casters but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about this spell caster called Great Osoba who helped her on her own situation when her husband left her. But at first i didn't believe it because i' ve tested so many of them and it didn't work. she begged me further so I decided to try this spell caster called Great Osoba. I contacted him and i told him my problems and gave him all the necessary information he required. He just laughed and told me never to worry that my husband will call me back in less than two days and i believed, and after he has finished casting the spell my husband called me and started begging. He apologized and came back to me crying for a second chance. Today i and my husband live happily like never before. I can really say that this spell caster is powerful because of his work my husband is home again. I'm now a very happy woman and ever since he has shown me love like never before. Thank you Great Osoba I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email: Greatosobaspelltemple@gmail. com he will solve any problem you are facing now. Just contact him and see his work. once again thank you Great Osoba.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by stacybrown160: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2015
I laugh most times when I read these comments about spell casters all over the net. I have been scammed over and over by most of them. The only man I can boldly tell you is a spell caster is
Dr Malaika. His email address is odogwumalaika@gmail.com he is real and powerful. Every other testimonies here are scam. If you doubt me give them a try but after you have been scammed you can
contact Dr Malaika. He can bring back your ex, make your womb able to conceive, he cures all forms of diseases, he can even bring back your money from these scams. He did so many great things
for me and my friends which I can't mention. Just email him and you will thank me for this. (odogwumalaika@gmail.com) you can ask him for his mobile when you contact him. Good luck people!
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by rolandjohnson12: 3:51am On Jan 18, 2015
My Name is Roland Johnson
How my ex girlfriend came back to me through Dr Azuka love spell caster.
I Have never believer in love spell until i met this world's top spell caster. He is really powerful and could help cast spell to bring back once's gone,lost misbehaving lover and money spell or spell for a good job or whatever your problem is. I am a living testimony the girl i wanted to marry left me a week before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 3 years. I really love her, but her mother was against us because i was not financially boyant to take good care of them. So when i met the spell caster, I told him what happened and explain the situations of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful but,i just gave him a try and in 2 days when i returned to USA, my girlfriend (now wife) called me by hermself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with her mum and family and i got a new job interview so we got marriage. I don't believe it the spell caster asked me for my name and my wife's name and that is all i wanted her to do. well we are married now and we are expecting the our baby,and my wife also got a new job and our lives became better. In case anyone needs the spell caster for help this is the email address Email:greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com or greatazukalovespell@hotmail.com tel:+2348071398555....

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MrsAudrey: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yay!! you cannot believe what this spell caster Lord Shinnok just did for me!!! Was this all a magic?? "This is totally a Christmas miracle for me lol" My mouth are short of words. “I got a divorce from my husband when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had only been married for a short time and had another child who was 1 year old. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters from other countries, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Lord Shinnok who guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me before Christmas day. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today 24th of December 2014.. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. I never thought, in my whole life, that I would be writing to thank someone for casting a love spell on my marriage, but that day has arrived! I have never been happier in my life, and I feel like all of my dreams has turned into reality now. Thank you, Shinnok, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine, Contact him through his website: http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple and email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. He is also on skype: lord.shinnok1. thank you so much sir (Mrs Audrey Heffler from Australia).

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by doncruze: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Do you need a great spell caster to solve your problems? if yes we can help
you in any way, contact the Great Ojugo now for a fast and reliable
solution. Email:ojugospellcaster@gmail.com,

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your divorce.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(16)Want to get married to your partner.
(17) Do You need luck to get a loan.
(18) HIV CURE

Regards Dr ojugo
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by waI1sCwQz4TYffm: 3:32am On Jan 31, 2015
I am very happy today for what God used (Dr. Ogala) the great spell caster to do in my life. My name is Nacey Trace i had a fight with my husband in the past which led to our breakup. I tried all i could to make her come back to me but he refuse and said it was over between us, one day i came across a testimony on the internet on how (Dr. Ogala)used his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact (Dr. Ogala) via email and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finish the preparation of the white magic spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that (Dr. Ogala) is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back. Do you have a problem then also contact (Dr. Ogala) today via email: Holyspellcast@yahoo.com or Holyspellcast@hotmail.com or you can call the great Dr four help +2348039456308.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by juan150: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Hello I am JUAN HILLARRY ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR KEKE ODIN the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR KEKE ODIN about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 24 hours,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for an interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR KEKE ODIN at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2347065262859 and get your problems solved like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com you can also contact him directly on his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com.. he is the best
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by blessingemily12: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2015
i am so grateful to dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com he is a great man and a powerful spell caster he saved my marriage with my husband i have never believed in spell casting until i met with the great dr abubakar he is a real problem solver and a real father he is so truthful to his words and works to your satisfaction and benefit contact him for any problem you have and he will solve as soon as possible okay here is his email once more drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com i hope he help you too
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JaneWilson: 2:28am On Feb 14, 2015
my name is Randy Juliet from usa i have been in grepain for almost 6 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband, we were happy and living well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating at her outside our marriage and before i knew it he stopped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that he was planning to get married to her
and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to anyone but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 3 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr Akpebor and i picked up his email Akpeborperfectsolutiontemple@gmail.com and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day, they both had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for forgiveness and i forgave him that his eyes were clear and promised never to do any thing that will hurt his family again and to be a caring father and never cheat again. I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. All appreciation goes to Dr Akpebor for he is a Great spell caster and to you all that has similar or same problem as this contact Dr Akpebor on his email
Akpeborperfectsolutiontemple@gmail.com and he will help you bring back your husband. Thank you so much, Dr Akpebor thank you once again.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JaneWilson: 4:33am On Feb 14, 2015
My Name is Jane Wilson from Unite State
.I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I and my Ex Lover have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my Ex Lover leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me feel sad, so my Ex lover he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my Ex Lover again. the spell caster told me what i will do to get my Ex lover back, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my Ex Lover and after 24hour my Ex lover changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this priest his name is Dr IDESHI he have bring back my Ex lover back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you.him email address :ideshispelltemple@outlook.com CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...ideshispelltemple@outlook.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JaneWilson: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
.I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I and my Ex Lover have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my Ex Lover leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me feel sad, so my Ex lover he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my Ex Lover again. the spell caster told me what i will do to get my Ex lover back, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my Ex Lover and after 24hour my Ex lover changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this priest his name is Dr IDESHI he have bring back my Ex lover back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you.him email address :ideshispelltemple@outlook.com CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...ideshispelltemple@outlook.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JaneWilson: 2:38am On Feb 17, 2015
.I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I and my Ex Lover have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my Ex Lover leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me feel sad, so my Ex lover he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my Ex Lover again. the spell caster told me what i will do to get my Ex lover back, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my Ex Lover and after 24hour my Ex lover changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this priest his name is Dr IDESHI he have bring back my Ex lover back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you.him email address :ideshispelltemple@outlook.com CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...ideshispelltemple@outlook.com..
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JaneWilson: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.