Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157176 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by maury1williams: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2015
When the woman I love broke up with me, my world fell apart. I had gone to several casters and I got no results or insufficient ones. I found drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m glad I did and trusted him. he performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies and cast a love spell. After 2 weeks, the woman I missed dearly started to call me and told me few days ago that he still loves me and wants to try again. Thank you, you can also contact him on drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com thanks maury
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Tyler447: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2015
Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Tyler Mason by name. From Germany This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about how DR OGUMEN help others get back there ex lovers, make others to win big on lottery, cure HIV and other disease I decided to Email him at ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted him and followed his instructions just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me..Sir OGUMEN. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his Email: ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com Thanks Sir for your help..
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Tyler447: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Tyler Mason by name. From Germany This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about how DR OGUMEN help others get back there ex lovers, make others to win big on lottery, cure HIV and other disease I decided to Email him at ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted him and followed his instructions just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me..Sir OGUMEN. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his Email: ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com Thanks Sir for your help.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Tyler447: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Tyler Mason by name. From Germany This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about how DR OGUMEN help others get back there ex lovers, make others to win big on lottery, cure HIV and other disease I decided to Email him at ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted him and followed his instructions just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me..Sir OGUMEN. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his Email: ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com Thanks Sir for your help..
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by maury1williams: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
My name is Maria I am from United States i want to thank drimoniitelovespell@gmail.com, I was I a relationship with lara and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14, 2015 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a lady that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she told me that the relationship is over and that she is fed up with me and I begged her because I love her so much but she refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love lara very much and I am not willing to loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster drimonitie SHRINE. if you need his help you can contact him on drimonitielovespell@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by maury1williams: 1:26am On Nov 23, 2015
My name is Williams i am from England, I was In a relationship with
Rosaline and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every
thing was going on smoothly but on that day which I can never forget,
February 14, 2014, a day we all call lovers day
we both had misunderstanding on that day because I answered a call from a lady that
is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she taught I was cheating on her,and she told me that our long time relationship has come to an end that she can't bear the pain anymore and that she is fed up with me and I begged her because
I love her so much but she refused me I was so frustrated and I felt the
world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster
that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and
favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give
this Spellcaster a trial because I love Rosaline very much and I am not willing to
loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love,with the help of this great spell caster that made me a happy man again to say it all my wife who left me came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this
great spell caster dridemudialovespell@hotmail.com . if you need his help, to help get your exback you can kindly email him
on (dridemudialovespell@hotmail.com)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Davidwilson: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hello all my viewers My name is Maya Moore from USA! I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot.I am a man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr OFURE.and tell him I need the lottery numbers.I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners.I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr. OFURE truly you are the best,with these great Dr you can win millions of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now,I will be forever be grateful to you dr. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] or you can call him for your own help to win big money today via +2348109756444.from Samantha post (USA)thanks for reading.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by KENCOLLINS(m): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2015
I came across many testimonies on net testifying of Dr Lucky a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery since 7 years now but i have not win up to $1000,after contacting him he cast the spell and give me the hot figures behold i won( FIFTY MILLIONS DOLLARS) now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Lucky A gifted man with a great powers, it is my secret but i decided to make the world known to it as it might be a help to any one who is interested, this happens last week ago you are free to contact him or email him papaluckspellhome@outlook.com) or call +2348106722608. Am from United kingdom....yours faithful client Melissa Lourdes
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by sandra4545(f): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby.we have been married since 2009 without a sign of pregnancy.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to be negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying So hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave her a try and before i could know it, Sandra Joy rescued me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby,then i did,and after nine months i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL. after all this , i said to my self that i wont just testify only to her, but to let the whole world see and hear of her.This spell caster name is Sandra Joy. so many people have witness her wonderful work..She is nice, contact her on:giogunspellcastertemple@gmail.com or +23454886046 if you are in any predicament email her immediately without doubts•Thanks so very much!!.
1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CURE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by maury1williams: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
My name is maury williams i am from united states, I was In a relationship with diana and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but on that day which I can never forget, February 14, 2015, a day we call lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a lady that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged her because I love her so much but she refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love diana very much and I am not willing to loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy man again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster drabubarkar . if you need his help you can email him on drabubarkarlovespell@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Tyler447: 3:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Tyler Mason by name. From Germany This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about how DR OGUMEN help others get back there ex lovers, make others to win big on lottery, cure HIV and other disease I decided to Email him at ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted him and followed his instructions just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me..Sir OGUMEN. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his Email: ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com Thanks Sir for your help.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Tyler447: 7:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by miracleben: 12:18am On Dec 01, 2015
LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
Hello all my viewers My name is Brooks Frederick Jr I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery [mega millions jackpot]. I am a man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr miracle. and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. that is how i started wining lottery so now i am now a big man smile. Dr. miracle truly you are the best,with these great Dr you can win millions of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now, I will be forever be grateful to you Dr. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers:[dr.miraclemagichome@gmail.com] or you can call him for your own help to win big money today via [+2347030037108] from Brooks Frederick Jr post thanks
for reading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.