Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157020 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MrsRyanah: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in FEBRUARY 2013. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last month DECEMBER, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested for a specific love spell for me and my husband, and i accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 24 hours after this spell caster worked for me, on the 10TH OF DECEMBER 2013, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds.My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Lugard for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Website: http://miracletemplespell.webs.com Email: miracletemple@live.com.
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MrsRyanah: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in FEBRUARY 2013. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last month DECEMBER, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested for a specific love spell for me and my husband, and i accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 24 hours after this spell caster worked for me, on the 10TH OF DECEMBER 2013, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds.My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Lugard for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Website: http://miracletemplespell.webs.com Email: miracletemple@live.com.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr OLORI and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drolorisolutionhome@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Aye Olo which i met online.

On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell temple. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw,it was about a woman called Jessy,she testified about how Dr Aye Olo brought back her Ex lover in less than 48 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop Dr Aye Olo e-mail address.

After reading all these,I decided to give Dr Aye Olo a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 2 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Aye Olo is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.
If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell temple to solve that problem for you. Try Dr Aye Olo today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact : drayeolosolutionhome@gmail.com
Thank you You are to contact he via: drayeolosolutionhome@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Aye Olo which i met online.

On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell temple. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw,it was about a woman called Jessy,she testified about how Dr Aye Olo brought back her Ex lover in less than 48 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop Dr Aye Olo e-mail address.

After reading all these,I decided to give Dr Aye Olo a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 2 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Aye Olo is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.
If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell temple to solve that problem for you. Try Dr Aye Olo today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact : drayeolosolutionhome@gmail.com
Thank you You are to contact he via: drayeolosolutionhome@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Is BALAYA you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I
promise you.your problems will be solve immediately. After being in
relationship with him for seven years, He left me, i did everything
possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back
because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I
explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should
rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him
back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to
try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that
everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me
before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,
that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the
call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,
that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and
surprised. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will
never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell
caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his
email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 2:35am On Jul 01, 2014
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by joescandra1: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2014
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM that is his email address bye you can call the great man on call 08100515075

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TiffanyDevin: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello to every one out there, my name is Tiffany. I'm here to shear my unexpected miracle that has happen to me through the help of DR MARVEL. I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before I knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without noting but there was noting i could do to stop him or bring him back to me. I work so had to pay the kids schools fee and other responsibility for good five years. I cry all day and night because I did't know what to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day I read the post from one Miss Escobar testifying how the great spell caster helped her to get her ex back. I just wanted to try my luck because I never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great spell catser and he told me not to worry because once he finish casting the spell, that I will get back my husband . The unbelievable happened on Sunday when I got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he's so sorry for hIS Wrong did and telling me he's back home again and we are happilly united again. wow!!! I really appreciate your good works great Dr.Malvel. I'll always aknowledge your "FABULOUS WORKS" and there's noting I could say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact this great spell caster that can help you. Dr.Malvel is available anytime you contact him..via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com or contact him directly on his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ann1111: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
I am Mrs ANDERSON ANN from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Iyayi. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact Dr Iyayi. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.Iyayi on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2347032617285.
You can also view my testimony on my blogger site: http://andersonann511..com/201 .He is the best spell caster.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TiffanyDevin: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Hello to every one out there, my name is Tiffany. I'm here to shear my unexpected miracle that has happen to me through the help of DR MARVEL. I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before I knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without noting but there was noting i could do to stop him or bring him back to me. I work so had to pay the kids schools fee and other responsibility for good five years. I cry all day and night because I didn't know what to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day I read the post from one Miss Escobar testifying how the great spell caster helped her to get her ex back. I just wanted to try my luck because I never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great spell caster and he told me not to worry because once he finish casting the spell, that I will get back my husband . The unbelievable happened on Sunday when I got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he's so sorry for his Wrong did and telling me he's back home again and we are happily united again. wow!!! I really appreciate your good works great Dr.Marvel. I'll always acknowledge your "FABULOUS WORKS" and there's noting I could say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact this great spell caster that can help you. Dr.Marvel is available anytime you contact him..via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com or contact him directly on his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TiffanyDevin: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello to every one out there, my name is Tiffany. I'm here to shear my unexpected miracle that has happen to me through the help of DR MARVEL. I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before I knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without noting but there was noting i could do to stop him or bring him back to me. I work so had to pay the kids schools fee and other responsibility for good five years. I cry all day and night because I didn't know what to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day I read the post from one Miss Escobar testifying how the great spell caster helped her to get her ex back. I just wanted to try my luck because I never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great spell caster and he told me not to worry because once he finish casting the spell, that I will get back my husband . The unbelievable happened on Sunday when I got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he's so sorry for his Wrong did and telling me he's back home again and we are happily united again. wow!!! I really appreciate your good works great Dr.Marvel. I'll always acknowledge your "FABULOUS WORKS" and there's noting I could say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact this great spell caster that can help you. Dr.Marvel is available anytime you contact him..via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com or contact him directly on his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mary607: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via email:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or you can read through my blog site: http://cliffordmary..com/ He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or read through my blog site:http://cliffordmary..com/

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Where are d admins please angry
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by johnsonautio: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2014
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by robinjane00: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
[b]
my name is robin jane,me and my loved cherished ourselves for good 2years and every thing was going on smoothly but we both had misunderstanding and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I plead to him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor. but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a try because I love my ex very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered for a returning love spell from this great spell caster called Dr.Zaba that made me a happy girl again to say it all my ex lover came back to me with so much love and a caring heart. Dr.Zaba indeed you are really the best spell caster to work with.you can contact this man via email if you really need to get your problems solve Makiaderspelltemple@hotmail.com [/b][i][/i]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SaraTekler: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is incredible!! I still imagine how Priest Quanda brought my husband back to me in just 24 hours.. No one could have ever made me believe that this testimony that I’m about to write now would actually one day be written by me. because I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a trustworthy source (a very close co-worker) that Priest Quanda is a very devoted, talented, and gifted spell caster, and after much cajole she got me to visit this website.It was one of the most excellent thing I have ever done in my whole life. My love life was in total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. This man is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than 24 hours later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage psychotherapy, and we’re doing very, very well right now. and now he has loved me more than ever..Thank you so much Priest Quanda for your Love and for reuniting my family back sir. Website: http://priestquandahighmagicspell.webs.com and his Email: priestquandahighmagicspell@outlook.com. Sara Tekle..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Mata5: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
MY Joy is back to me after a very long time which i an my ex separated since i was alone my life change every thing about me change a friend of mine gave me an email address and told me that this was the email address she contacted when she was in the same problem so i contacted the email i got a reply he ask me to send him my number so i did he was a man call Dr.Joshua he is a spell caster he caster a spell for me and told me that within two day that my ex we be back for good within that two days my ex was back, i and my ex just got married. few week back, you can contact him at holylovespell@gmail.com 0r reach him via phone number +2348115833352 once again thank you Dr,Joshua a God to me.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by kuqya: 3:59am On Jul 31, 2014
I was in a relationship with an arrogant self centered man for 4 year and had no idea of the kind of man i was living with. What am about to write now, is not a mistake its something am proud of because i will never stand to see some irresponsible man rise my child. Until now i use to say i am the strongest woman on earth i mean no matter what a man throws at my face in a relationship i will always not let it affect me. Well i was wrong when you have a child with that man every thing he does that is not in your interest hurt you so bad that it feels like your heart is bleeding not because of you sometimes but mostly because of your child. The name i'm using here is a fictional name because i don't want anybody talking about me. Mike and i,were together for four years and we had a child a son together but we weren't married. Our relationship was just as fun as it usually is in the dating stage i mean we went dates we text all night he call me on the phone just to tell me i love you. It was the best moment of my life aside from the birth of my son and he was right there with me in the labor room when i put to birth he never left my side i mean my life was a fairy tale with the happily ever after theme. When i look back now i ask myself why? Why did he go through all that trouble when really he didn't love me as he use to say. It was hard for me because he went from being perfect to being ruthless he made sure i knew he was cheating on me with another bitch and i tried to go away with my son, he threatening to take him away for me that i came with nothing and and also leaving with nothing . I wish i can put this in film to make it more clear for you guys i mean he made me pass through hell. And he was really going to take my son from me cos he was wealthy and the law was on his side because i had nothing to offer my son i mean i work three job and hardly had time for myself he used that against me and i was losing because i could not even afford a lawyer. Everything was spinning out of hand. All i had with me was the hate and pain in my heart i would stay up all night crying my eyes out because i had nothing to do. But like they say a desperate woman is a dangerous one. In my quest for help on how to make the scum bag stay away form me and my son i contacted a spell casted i found online i have seen a couple of good remark about him and some most highly recommended him as the best in spell caster. Like i say am proud of what i did if wanting to be with your son by all mean necessary is crazy then i am crazy to have contacted Dr Kuq Ya the spell caster. It made me calm when Dr Kuq Ya told me he can help me..Just 5 hours after i did what he asked me to do when the spell was casted, Mike dropped all the case and left the country with his new b**ch i didn't really care because i had my baby that is alright for me though i love him i don't want a monster as a husband or a father of my child so i let him go. I highly recommend you Dr Kuq Ya for your help. if you need his services in getting any right with you. his email : great.spellcaster@yahoo.com .
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by kuqya: 4:00am On Jul 31, 2014
Never would i have imagined that i still had hope in getting my wife back after our split up.She was not ok with the fact that i was too caring.But in the end, i got her back with the help of Dr Kuq Ya a spell caster.This guy is the real deal and is trust worthy and honest and he ask for no money.Your only expenses are the material you gonna need to enable him cast the spell and it has no side effect on you or your lover.Not spamming this is just for those who care to contact him.If you like contact him with this : great.spellcaster@yahoo.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SaraTekler: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Thank you sir for your genuine spells. This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about your work sir, i decided to give it a try and i did everything that you instructed me and i Trusted in you and followed your instructions just as you have guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me..Sir Lugard. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here is his website: http://miracletemplespell.webs.com and also his Email: miracletemple@live.com...Thanks Sir for your help.. Kirk Dorian.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SaraTekler: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is incredible!! I still imagine how Priest Quanda brought my husband back to me in just 24 hours.. No one could have ever made me believe that this testimony that I’m about to write now would actually one day be written by me. because I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a trustworthy source (a very close co-worker) that Priest Quanda is a very devoted, talented, and gifted spell caster, and after much cajole she got me to visit this website.It was one of the most excellent thing I have ever done in my whole life. My love life was in total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. This man is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than 24 hours later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage psychotherapy, and we’re doing very, very well right now. and now he has loved me more than ever..Thank you so much Priest Quanda for your Love and for reuniting my family back sir. Website: http://priestquandahighmagicspell.webs.com and his Email: priestquandahighmagicspell@outlook.com. Sara Tekle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.