Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157180 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by condova: 1:06am On Mar 28, 2016
I am AMANDA Bella by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address liberationlove@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.JUDE. His email: liberationlovespell@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by DonBobes(m): 4:18am On Mar 28, 2016
feminineA:

Well i feel its all right to fidget because the love that faded away between the two could be reignited with the recent communication. You have made him know your stand and i think he should respect it. If there is a need to call the lady please do let her know she is trespassing and your husband is not a counselor to solve her marital problems. But pls do it with wisdom and maturity do not over react

very gud idea!
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TracyDonald: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Greetings to everyone,i want to use this medium to thank the great spell caster called Dr Adura who helped to restored my relationship back to me,it happened that my ex lover decided to break up with me without any reason,saying that he don't love me anymore,this started to happen when my ex lover started keeping late night,and coming home late,i pleaded to him for several months but he refused to listen to my apology,so one fateful day i was browsing through the internet and i suddenly came across several testimonies of how Dr Adura helped so many people in bringing back their ex lover,so without wasting much time i contacted his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com he told me that i shouldn't worry anymore that he must return back to me after he has cast a love spell for me that he will surely run back to me,i didn't doubt his words i obeyed his instruction and indeed after 24 hours my ex lover rush back to me and everything went back as it was in the beginning contact him today on his Mobil:+2347089978383 or his site email
draduraspelltemple@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by enterprizewer10: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hello My name is Monica Morgan, Am from USA, Texas. and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bringing back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr okija this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with Dr okija I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 4 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living with him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster called Dr okija and how great his work is. I contacted him via email (okijashrines@gmail.com) immediately and follow the step that he ask and in less than 48 hours my lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr okija, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours thanks... contact his email: okijashrines@gmail.com )
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by enterprizewer10: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
How okijashrine The Great help Bring Back My Ex Lover: Husband

Hello My name is Monica Morgan, Am from USA, Texas. and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bringing back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr okija this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with Dr okija I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 4 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living with him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster called Dr okija and how great his work is. I contacted him via email (okijashrines@gmail.com) immediately and follow the step that he ask and in less than 48 hours my lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr okija, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours thanks... contact his email: okijashrines@gmail.com )
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by DavidOwen: 5:32am On Apr 08, 2016
I have a great joy writing this article to share the wonderful work Dr Adura, I never believed in Spells or Magic until I met this special spell caster called Dr Adura,the woman i wanted to marry left me 2 months to our weeding ceremony and my life was turned upside down,she was with me for 4 years and i really love her so much,she left me for another man with no reasons,when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don’t want to see me around her,but one day i was checking a friend blog when i suddenly saw a comment on how Dr Adura helped a man to bring back his ex lover,so i contacted his email, draduraspelltemple@gmail.com thereafter i told him about my present situation and Dr Adura review to me that the other man has done some spells on my woman and that is the reason why she left me,Dr Adura promise me that he will help me to cast a spell to bring her back to me,at first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try,In 3 day,she called me herself and came to me apologizing,I cant believe she can ever come back to me again but now i am happy she’s back and we are married now and we live as a happy family,With the help of Dr Adura your situation can be turnaround contact his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com or his mobile:+2347089978383.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by GoforthJoan: 5:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster
i really love to share. My name is Goforth Joan from the United States.
Getting my Husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I
and my Husband have been married for four years and we have been living
happily but all of a sudden He changed completely and turned away from me
and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask Him but He refused to
tell me what the problem is, and as time went on He sought for a divorce. I
was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get Him back
but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my
search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me
about a great spell caster called Dr CHIKALA who helped her to solve her
problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because
i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to
my greatest surprise, He did his work and it yielded a positive result and
i was able to get my Husband back. Even after the spell caster did his
work, i discovered that my Husband fell so much in love with me unlike
before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up His eyes to
see how much i love and needed Him, and now i am a happy Woman again and do
not know what to do for this Great spell caster and so i am using this
opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on
drchikala@gmail.com just tell Him your problems and He will help you
because He is so real and powerful. Once again thank you Dr CHIKALA and may
your gods always reward you for your good deeds.
You can reach Him via His email drchikala@gmail.com or via His mobile
number +2347050268544
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by DavidOwen: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2016
I have a great joy writing this article to share the wonderful work Dr Adura, I never believed in Spells or Magic until I met this special spell caster called Dr Adura,the woman i wanted to marry left me 2 months to our weeding ceremony and my life was turned upside down,she was with me for 4 years and i really love her so much,she left me for another man with no reasons,when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don’t want to see me around her,but one day i was checking a friend blog when i suddenly saw a comment on how Dr Adura helped a man to bring back his ex lover,so i contacted his email, draduraspelltemple@gmail.com thereafter i told him about my present situation and Dr Adura review to me that the other man has done some spells on my woman and that is the reason why she left me,Dr Adura promise me that he will help me to cast a spell to bring her back to me,at first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try,In 3 day,she called me herself and came to me apologizing,I cant believe she can ever come back to me again but now i am happy she’s back and we are married now and we live as a happy family,With the help of Dr Adura your situation can be turnaround contact his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com or his mobile:+2347089978383..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by DavidOwen: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
I have a great joy writing this article to share the wonderful work Dr Adura, I never believed in Spells or Magic until I met this special spell caster called Dr Adura,the woman i wanted to marry left me 2 months to our weeding ceremony and my life was turned upside down,she was with me for 4 years and i really love her so much,she left me for another man with no reasons,when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don’t want to see me around her,but one day i was checking a friend blog when i suddenly saw a comment on how Dr Adura helped a man to bring back his ex lover,so i contacted his email, draduraspelltemple@gmail.com thereafter i told him about my present situation and Dr Adura review to me that the other man has done some spells on my woman and that is the reason why she left me,Dr Adura promise me that he will help me to cast a spell to bring her back to me,at first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try,In 3 day,she called me herself and came to me apologizing,I cant believe she can ever come back to me again but now i am happy she’s back and we are married now and we live as a happy family,With the help of Dr Adura your situation can be turnaround contact his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com or his mobile:+2347089978383.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by snowwendy57: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2016
my name is Snow Wendy and i really want to say a big thank you to Dr abiodu.. do you wish to get pregnant urgently and give birth to a healthy baby, Dr abiodu is the answer to your problem..or do you wish to get your ex lover/husband back within 24 hours, dr abiodu is the bst answer to that..you can contact him on drabiodutemple@gmail.com
HIV/AIDS
Do you need a divorce ?
Do you want your ex lover back?
Do you want to get pregnant?
Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
Do you want to be famous or rich?
Do you your business to grow excessively?
Do you want to be honorably good academically?
Do you need a job?
Do you need a husband?
Do you have problem in your marriage life?
do you want to win lottery or win a court case?
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SofiaIsoble19: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
My name is Sofia Isoble !!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Osauyi. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i win 1.900.000 million Pounds. Dr. Osauyi truly you are the best, with these man you can Win millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers Osauyilotteryspell@yahoo.com OR call him +2347064293495.UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.