Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,423 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157064 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by myranda449: 2:10am On Jul 01, 2016
Lord Shinnok, Here is my testimony from your Heart Warming indebted Client (Myranda Hammons from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful bud vase of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on Dec 1st. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 4:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Shinnok realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compact-able. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s shocking!! Thank you so much Lord Shinnok for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. you can reach out to him on this website http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple or contact him with his email address. lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SWITANN(f): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
lookin4luv:
recently i just discovered that my husband still communicate with his ex girlfriend to the extend that the girl tells my husband any misunderstanding she has with her husband to be. they talk on phone almost everyday.
i called my husband and told him that it was not healthy to maintain a close relationship with one's ex esp with wat transpired between them but he said dat nothin can happen between them. and there is nothing wrong with being close to one's ex.
i am worried. i ve given my husband one month ultimatum to distance himself from his ex or i call the girl and tell her to distance her self from my husband.
please i need ur advice.
thanks.

well its ok to want your husband distance himself from his ex. but you gotta tread with caution,cos UR husband hasn't given u reason not to trust him. so just chill OK.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by karenlisa1: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
With a great joy and fullness of happiness i my heart, i want to thank a powerful spell caster called Dr. Peace, I am from USA, before now i thought i have lost my husband for good after just 2 years of our marriage, We had a fight because he thought that i was cheating on him with my childhood friend and nothing like that happen. He was been deceived by my own very good friend who was having crush on him just to make him hers. Which she really succeeded till now, i tried my possible best to make him know the real truth that i was not cheating but he was already fed up because of the lies rendered against me by my own friend, from their i was searching for help because he was my life and without him i could hurt myself. I contacted three fake spell caster that drained me of my money before i came across Dr. Peace, who finally cast a spell on my husband that made him realize that i was not cheating on him, He came back begging me for forgiveness and that was how we came back and now he love me more than before, anything i tell him now is what he does, Thanks to the great and powerful Dr. Peace for restoring joy, happiness to my home again. If you need help, contact him on his email genuinelovespellhelper@gmail.com or genuinelovespellhelper@yahoo.com You can call his personal phone number +12708406308 and his website address is http://genuinelovespellhe.wixsite.com/genuinelovespell

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by myers089: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr.jude a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex husband when he ended and turned back on me for quite along time now 3 years ago. He performed a spell for me and within 24 hours after the spell had been cast I receive a text from my ex husband saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that want to contact a spell caster should happily contact Dr.jude now on this email address:liberationlovespell@gmail.com if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr.jude for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again.email Liberationlovespell@gmail.com his whatsapp number+2348034062173
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AnthonioDavid: 2:59am On Jul 06, 2016
It was hard for me to believe when i saw a comment on the internet regarding how Dr Baba Agbewor help people winning lottery by sending them the winning numbers. This winning numbers are 100% guarantee that you must win the lottery. I give it a try and i won £600,000,00. My comment looks funny but it the truth, and i promise you that it will not be funny when you win and share a testimony with others. This is a secret to win lottery so i advice you do that same. i have never believed in magical powers until i come across him, it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great spell caster,in case you need the help of this great spell caster in winning lottery you can contact him through his email:drbabagbewor@gmail.com or you can call him or what app him +2348154625070 once you contact him all your problems regarding luck to win a lottery will be over,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to win the lottery, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help in their lives.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JohannaDylan: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2016
My life has changed round completely. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my boyfriend back in my life with the help of Priest Ola. He said sorry after the spell was created. He said he realized that he never really wanted to break up he could not handle emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence on my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Priest Ola can do. I thank you so much Priest Ola for the wonderful thing you did in my relationship. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before I am very pleased contacted you and initiated all this to happen. Contact Priest Ola on his website http://successspells.net contacthim via email successspells@outlook.com. or call +1 415 941 5072
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AndreitaCampbel: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Early June this year, I lost someone very special to me (MY HUSBAND) we were expecting our first kid but he treated me really bad and filled for a divorce. I tried to get him back but he said he's done with me. At the beginning he would be after me constantly writing calling telling me how in a heartbeat he would never leave me. I couldn't picture myself being a single mom this young and I've sought the counsel of a marriage counselor alone for about 8 sessions, wrote countless love letters, sent flowers, cards etc nothing turned out well and that was around Jan/2016. I totally needed to put an end to the pain i felt. I reached out for help to Dr Olabode which i saw his website online, although i never understood how it works, i was completely ready to give it a try. I am so surprised now because IT WORKED FOR ME!!! I can now bear out witness to the entire universe that my Husband came back to my life in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, he is fully faithful and dedicated, fully regretful and feeling sorry. Thank you so much Dr Olabode for your astonishing and influential work for me. Also reach him for help. Here is his Email: guarantytrustspell@outlook.com. Website: http://guarantytrustspell.wix.com/spell Telephone: +1 509 314 453.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by BarbaraDavid: 12:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Early May this year 2016 my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 10 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do feel completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself, I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains.. And as of May 12th, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately, I just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in May 20th. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Priest Ola rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Priest Ola for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to us with your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. Its an Amazing experience i had with priest Ola. His Email: successspells@outlook.com.. His Website: www.successspells.net. you can also call him on his Telephone: +1 4159415072
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by tinapadila282: 3:14am On Jul 10, 2016
I contacted Lord destiny during the period my husband left me in MAY 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord destiny enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Email: lorddestiny@outlook.com. web site http://favouredtemple.webs.com/ THANKS YOU SO MUCH SIR
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by myers089: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
My name is AMANDA MARIA, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr JUDE, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr JUDE e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DrJUDE, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High (liberationlovespell@gmail.com) anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: liberationlovespell@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.