Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Kellogs Cereal & Baby Dipers BUSSINESS in Nigeria importing from UK - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Kellogs Cereal & Baby Dipers BUSSINESS in Nigeria importing from UK (3025 Views)

Special Cereal Dispenser Now Available In Nigeria. / 8 Common Mistakes Most Newbie Importers Make When Importing From China. / Make Money Importing From China. (little Capital,small Quantity Start Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kellogs Cereal & Baby Dipers BUSSINESS in Nigeria importing from UK by francesca1: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2011
Hi Nairalanders,

I am based in the UK and looking at starting up a business on importing of baby diapers (Huggies, Pampers, and tesco brands) and Kellogg's cereal (corn flakes, frosties, coco pops, rice krispies) from UK into Nigeria.

Pls interested trustworthy distributors/Marketers in Nigeria should pls email me on uzzybaby1666@yahoo.com showing your interest and  pls include products you may require and pricelist of how much you are willing to pay and quantity you would will be looking at purchasing. This will really help mi out when searching for the best deal here in UK.

If you require any product that is not listed above, just give me the details and I'll try my best to get it here in the UK, at the best possible price.

i would be suppling in bulk (wholesale)

Thanks

smiley smiley
Re: Kellogs Cereal & Baby Dipers BUSSINESS in Nigeria importing from UK by abikeeade(f): 10:28pm On May 30, 2021
francesca1:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am based in the UK and looking at starting up a business on importing of baby diapers (Huggies, Pampers, and tesco brands) and Kellogg's cereal (corn flakes, frosties, coco pops, rice krispies) from UK into Nigeria.

Pls interested trustworthy distributors/Marketers in Nigeria should pls email me on uzzybaby1666@yahoo.com showing your interest and  pls include products you may require and pricelist of how much you are willing to pay and quantity you would will be looking at purchasing. This will really help mi out when searching for the best deal here in UK.

If you require any product that is not listed above, just give me the details and I'll try my best to get it here in the UK, at the best possible price.

i would be suppling in bulk (wholesale)

Thanks

smiley smiley
am Interested

(1) (Reply)

Calcium Carbide For Sale. / For Your Next Change of name / If You Are Intrested In Bore Hole Expert Manual Drilling And Bore Hole Drilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.