Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls (3558 Views)

Send Valentines Sms With Swag For Free / Am I A Tomboy? / Can U Date A Tomboy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by ZiggyHimself(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2011
Has any one noticed the new style invoke for babes? They call them TomBoy, I call them girls in Men's clothing. Haba! You wont believe your eyes when you see the length these babes take this tomboy thing.

I have never felt more intimidated in my life when a tomboy walked up to me in a club and said "babe excuse me dance". I felt like laughing, but her sagged jean, flipped collar, and hand folded long sleeve did not give me the guts to. See mind! My fellow babe they toast me.

I felt she was alone, but that feeling suddenly sank when a hand full of babes trooped into the club like bakassi boys. Come and see bouncing. Excluding the protruding breasts, these ladies were 100% guys. They talk like men, walk like men, look like men. I don't know how they did it, but some of them actually figured out a way to sound like men.

Some say this is just a phase two of lesbianism, but taking a critical look at them, you would notice a couple of them are not lesbians. They are just "wanna be's", who take the whole tomboy thing as a new swag. Fashion comes, fashion goes. As a babe, this is one fashion style I hope comes to a end quickly.

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/general-gossip/690-tomboy-a-new-naija-swag-for-girls
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by 9dynasty(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2011
na real talk like men and sagg na today yansh dey back. . .them for kuku develop pric k now
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by omega25red(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
funny thread

This type of stuff happened in the u.s like 4 years ago where suddely it seemed like every woman suddely found out they were lesbians and most of the aggressive one's started wearing baggy cloths and cutting their hair the way boys cut their hair. It was quite shocking.
It is still going on but it has died down a lot because all the wanna be's stopped wasting the real lesbians time. Now every where you turn you find women who "like" women but they are not lesbians
grin
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by Dyt(f): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
Funnily i lyk 2 lk lyk a guy smtyms bt i v 2much hips
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by iice(f): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
All in the name of swag (sewage watever)
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by tellwisdom: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
I felt she was alone, but that feeling suddenly sank when a hand full of babes trooped into the club like bakassi boys. Come and see bouncing. Excluding the protruding bosoms, these ladies were 100% guys. They talk like men, walk like men, look like men. I don't know how they did it, but some of them actually figured out a way to sound like men.

Madam, bt ur profile indicates a Male, Aby ur own na CHEWBOY??

Ok, we don hear sey u go club for idi-iroko tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by ZiggyHimself(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

Madam, bt your profile indicates a Male, Aby your own na CHEWBOY??

Ok, we don hear sey u go club for idi-iroko tongue tongue

Mumu, Couldnt you notice the link below the post. Doesnt that tell your block head that the article was written by someone else and I just copied it. Olodo 2011
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by tellwisdom: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
Mumu, Couldnt you notice the link below the post. Doesnt that tell your block head that the article was written by someone else and I just copied it. Olodo 2011

grin grin grin grin e pain am enter bone, MUMU PIKIN tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^^
You too bad
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by 190: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
LMFAO @ 2 grown up guys behaving like Tom and Geoffrey undecided
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by koolkamzzy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2011
Ziggy Himself:

grin grin grin grin grin I laff fall down from three storey building.

tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin e pain am enter bone, MUMU PIKIN tongue tongue

just dey wonder who is the real mumu
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by 190: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
It would soon be 3 grown up as[i]s[/i] men goofing themselves
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by koolkamzzy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

It would soon be 3 grown up as[i]s[/i] men goofing themselves

Nhaaaaaaaaaa, I dont want to join in this one cos  i already had enough from NATASHA to last me for a week

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by 190: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by koolkamzzy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

shocked angry angry

Oga why you dey vex nha? abi u think say its easy to engage in a fight grin grin grin grin
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
Do they also expect the guy to give them yansh when grinding on the dancefloor? cheesy

Hilarious grin
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by 190: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2011
koolkamzzy:

Oga why you dey vex nha? abi u think say its easy to engage in a fight grin grin grin grin

I don tell u make u free my Natty u nor wan hear abi? angry angry
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2011
That's just weird. People who're tomboys are like that naturally. Pretending to be a tomboy all in the name of swag and unwanted attention's just funny.  undecided
Re: Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls by Natasha2(f): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2011
tomboy? new swag? where's your your dictionary? undecided
Tomboy is no not new, gosh I was one heck of a tomboy in my sec school good thing it was just in sss 1 cheesy its cool to tomboy, no better feeling than putting on boxers with t shirt at home speaking of that I think its high time I get some boxers how come I don't have them any more? shocked shocked shocked shocked .

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? / Otego'm Chobalu Nwa Dinma M'ga Alu +pics / Six Golden Rules For F***ing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.