Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months (26229 Views)

ASUU To Hold Emergency Meeting On Thursday. Strike To Be Likely Called Off / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by MrCover: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2022
ACADEMIC Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, has extended its warning strike for another two months.

The decision to extend the strike was taken at the union’s National Executive Council, NEC meeting held in Abuja last night.

Although the union has not made any public statement regarding the outcome of the meeting, a source told Vanguard that members resolved at the meeting held in an undisclosed location that the industrial action is extended for two more months.

The outcome of the meeting, the source said, was being drafted to be released in a statement to the media soon.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-ASUU-extends-strike-for-2-months/amp/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by Omihanifa: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Naija leaders no get human sympathy undecided

Since the military days nah so so ASSU strike every government dey face. Is it that the problem no get solution?

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by chatinent: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Nigeria education system is shit.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by MrCover: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria education system is shit.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by Freddyogumbo: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Oboi

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by MrCover: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2022
Freddyogumbo:
Oboi

Nothing No Go See Inside Blogging Business.
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by gambia(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

32 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by SirWarlock: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Omihanifa:
Naija leaders no get human sympathy undecided

Since the military days nah so so ASSU strike every government dey face. Is it that the problem no get solution?
it be like say solution no dey grin cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by plenaldo: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is so unfair to the young students. Some will eventually not qualify for NYSC because of this. They can organize beauty pageant in the prisons but can't pay lecturers. Too bad

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by Brendaniel: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigeria is on strike under Buhari...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by Hujuviq: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
God please help us
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by nahr(f): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Okay
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by otabuko(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chai
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by superCleanworks(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
That's great. Next year another strike. Upper year same thing. And you say this country will progress?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by salbis(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Poor man don suffer and will continue to suffer for dis country.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by doctore212(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
I have made up my mind to start Olosho business. How many years I go dey school.

Atleast if the olosho work go pay me well , I fit carry the money open saloon .

My kpekus still dey game abeg.

ASUU can't frustrate me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by Ololanla: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
It will be suffocating!!!!
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by Aether(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
I guess they've come to the full realization that the government is run by lying and deceitful cretins.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by bigdammyj: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Noted
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by ify01: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Interesting
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by Forgodsgrace: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
If you are one of the affected undergraduate and not from rich family,it’s better you go learn work ,trade or any viable skill for now and forget about this junkies.
As it’s stands now,Nigeria university is not for the poor except you want to waste your destiny.
Go learn work or any skill

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by EdgarBounce(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Space ooked
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Do you know if you have the anything from 200 or more loyal followers on your telegram channel, Whatsapp, discord, Facebook, Twitter and other social media, you can launch your own token and moon it? DM me on @TheNiceDev on Telegram or quote me nairaland.

Wanna launch your own token (Crytpocurrecy) but can't write the contract? DM @TheNiceDev on Telegram or directly on Nairaland for your custom made Tokens (any tokenomics) at the best prices (less than 1BNB) you can't get anywhere else. Lets get to work �
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by salem1996: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months by Dim08: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is not really nice.

Government does not see this as URGENT and IMPORTANT

At the end of the day, they will be requesting for someone who graduated at the age of 23 with 5 years experience.

If you know you're affected by this ASUU strike, this is your opportunity to learn an in-demand digital skill that would earn you at least 500,000 before you resumed back to school.

Check https://7starplans.com/get-started to see if you are qualified.

This DIGITAL SKILL opportunity is also open for corps members, and other people who want to earn passive income online.

Make use of this strike to gain money-making skill like copywriting, Canva graphics design, Facebook Ads creation, website design, sales funnel creation etc to get started click https://7starplans.com/get-started

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Senior High School Students Dancing & Having Fun In Ghana / The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.