Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! (30603 Views)

Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Alleged Cover Up By Nigeian Police. / 2013 Abuja Int'l Motor Fair: Compare Car Brands. / Cargo Tracking Notes In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by fotodaddy: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
Ultm8 Ryda:

zorro,
that's a nice crew you have going on there. do you guys have a club?what' the name?
We have a Biker's convention coming up soon.
The main clubs riding around so far are the Wheelers of Lagos, Hardrdiaz of Port harcoURt and 09 bikers of Abuja.
send us your info and we ll put you on the Map.

ciao
wink

Kay, welcome!!! grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Ultm8Ryda: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
fotodaddy,
its now you are greeting me welcome. why you no tell me say forum dey?
how now, i saw UR bike at soji's.
i hope you have seen the June issue. it came out yesterday.
take care.

URS Truly
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by mi3(f): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2008
heyyy i LOVE this thread!! its so nice to have fellow bike enthusiasts, i dont have one-yet, but ima get there!!

@ Zorro, i pwomishe i'll be nice!!!i promise!!!wher you at?? hola at me ayt??
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by fotodaddy: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2008
Ultm8 Ryda:

fotodaddy,
its now you are greeting me welcome. why you no tell me say forum dey?
how now, i saw UR bike at soji's.

All this rain come let water enter the tank and the plug holes. Paul (Soji's colleague) had to sort it out for me.

Am thinking of selling it though. But lets see.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by mi3(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2008
Meanwhile!! i've finally decided to stop drooling from afar and finally get riding! already got a form from the bike place in PH, prolly start in October,

Now, from all of ya'll expeienced guys, ineed serious advice on what bikes i should be on the lookout for to get for myself, being that im a girl, and will still be a newbie by the time i get my bike-if i do,

the being a girl part, apparently has influence over the bikes i should be checking out, something aboutn ow being able to "handle" larger bikes, but the one they showed me ehn, it was too bloory tiny! some yamaha thing, im totally inlove with the Honda FireBlade or sumin, its not oo big, not too small, just ryt! unlike some of the Suzuki's i saw,

so im all open to your advice, and riding tips so i can wow whoever will be teaching me to ride tongue wink,
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Sagozy: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2008
Yeah am also crayz about bikes and i need 2 get one, like an affordable one, pls someone shld hola @ me wit a deal
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by ariblaze(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2008
abeg whats the link

to check those biking gears sold in nigeria

very interested and the web page metallichorses aint going
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by sz: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the price of sport or power bikes. I have 2 bikes coming into
the country. A Suzuki GSXR 750 2007 and a Kawasaki Ninja 2007, Both are serious performance bikes and have
never been crashed. They have very low mileage. If anyone is intrested or you can help me with any info, I will greatly appreciate it.
thanks

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by zorro(m): 12:59am On Oct 01, 2008
@s.z sold my last bike and looking to buy a new one I like the kawasaki how much will u want for it so I can see if I can afford it and when will it get to Naija
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by oblo(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2008
yea how much are you asking for these performers? The yellow looks so sexy to me shocked
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by dejicool: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2008
Anyone know where i can get a very good bike for about 150 - 200k
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by XTINCT(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2008
yo, M.I please girl dont be decived by the looks of them sexy thangs k,
the fire blade is not at all friendly and therefore not recommended for a starter.
The r6 on the other hand is very friendly and for a girl i think very sexy too,
also when you get used to that baiby you gonna be twiching da clock all da way
and no one will mess with u.
Added with the fact that the yamaha r6 will instill a lot of confidence in you on like
the fireblade dat will get u all scared and timid at first.
Holla if u need anything k
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by XTINCT(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2008
yo yo Ultm8 Ryda is that you? 4 real? Hey man i really do appreciate what you guys are doing in Naija man,
i got your issue at pitlane and i am so proud of you.
I am a calabar dude and would nt miss the convention for anything in da world but you see iv gotta be in school, so please
man do me a FAVOR and get it all covered, thanks
I hope to put together a little bike crew here in Ghana and will let you know once thats done so you can hook us
up with some coverage, cool? wink
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by sz: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2008
The bike will be in Naija around dec, its hard to tell exactly when as we all know of the port congestion proplem right now.
I will put up the prices as soon as I know how much I have to pay the clear them.

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by XTINCT(m): 4:12am On Oct 04, 2008
The bikes are good and i believe wont be a problem at all to market,
so after sorting out the clearance u just let me know.
Peace.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by oblo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2008
Yea we are eager to know, Pls holla back
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by sz: 2:21am On Oct 05, 2008
I will keep you guyz informed, thx you.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by garveyng: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
busaboy, I have Yamaha FZR-400cc Very silent very clean(some lower boke-off during loading) pre-millenium bike plus a few others. I holiday in Calabar a lot , don't miss xmas and new year. and can ship u something pre-400K. Also a Kawasaki GPZ1000, 1985 and a few others. Note I am expecting bike capacities above 1500cc very soon ex Lagos. Contact 08027230100.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by GTmustang(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
really enjoy all ur views guys. Been on a couple of bikes, known of guys that have ended their lives on bikes. but i always think that one thing will kill a man. I got a suzuki intruder volusia 800cc cruiser from a guy i cotonou really nice but i try to take it easy when am on it. see me on tha pix.

Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hot!!!
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by oblo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
iice:

Hot!!!

^^^^ Like FIRE!!
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
The bike? Totally cheesy
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by GTmustang(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2009
do u wanna test my ride?
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by iice(f): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2009
Hahaha grin Yes but seeing as am over here in pluto. . I'll settle for pics cheesy
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by osas007(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2010
I will like if someone can give me a cool link on how to get prices and ranges of cool power bikes in 9ja or cotonou.
Peace
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by 9jaCars: 11:19am On May 06, 2010
Powerbikes direct from the USA http://www.nigerianamericancars.com/search.php. Buy from auctions. Check the motorcycles page
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Eddypriest(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2010
i love bikes, i don,t have one yet, can anyone tell me where to get one at an affordable price of say 400k
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by jujukemist(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2010
cool i have just been INITIATED.6hrs on the net doing research on speed and freedom. i hope to start with a 98-00 GS500 or Ninja250R.
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by kentoto: 1:04am On May 31, 2010
h
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by jujukemist(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2010
cool
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by snthesis(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2010
First time i rode my bike home- mumsie cried
den we had a family meeting (dat was 4yrs ago)
nothing compares to d thrill of riding- adrenaline on d go!
getting me a bigger one- grin grin grin
Re: Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! by Wrexman(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2010
I am in search of a bike dealer in 9ija any body has a link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Lagos Motor Vehicle Administration Agency Proposed Rates / Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.