Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: (41154 Views)

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him / Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund / Why Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Osita Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Nemere2020: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma says he has apologised to his predecessor, Rochas Okorocha, to forgive him for any wrong he may had done to him.

Mr Uzodinma disclosed this in an interview with Channels TV on Monday, explaining that he had extended an olive branch to all aggrieved stakeholders in the state.

When asked if Mr Okorocha was among the stakeholders he reached out to, the incumbent governor said he’s begged his predecessor for forgiveness.

“Okorocha is my brother. He is occupying the seat I left in the Senate. I have nothing personal against him,” Mr Uzodinma said.

“All I’m asking is even if I have done anything that does not go down well with him or anybody, forgive and forget. Let us come together to work for our people.”

In January, after his son-in-law Uche Nwosu was arrested by security men, Mr Okorocha had accused Mr Uzodinma of being behind killings by unknown gunmen in the state.

“It appears to me as though the misery behind unknown gunmen has been unravelled by recent happenings. And what is unknown gunmen?

“Unknown gunmen now are set of policemen from government house who without the consent of the commissioner of police, Federal police or DIGs,” Mr Okorocha hadcsaid.

Reacting to Mr Okorocha’s claim, Oguwike Nwachukwu, Chief Press Secretary to Mr Uzodinma, shifted the allegation back to Messrs Okorocha and Nwosu.

He said, “Okorocha and Nwosu have been specifically mentioned by suspects who are in the custody of security agents, as being sponsors of kidnapping and banditry in Imo state, using their relationship with former ex-militants to perpetrate the crimes.”

https://gazettengr.com/ive-begged-okorocha-for-forgiveness-uzodinma/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Illuminatiship(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Two criminals I knew both of you were acting according to the script..

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by nrexzy: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Loool...
2023 him don see d handwriting

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Totilopussylick(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lion can never become a zebra undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by tommy589(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
I wonder why Uzodinma is always on Okorocha case. He really show Okorocha shege o. But I think he should be thankful for God's blessings in his life

11 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Officialgarri: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
It wasn't a fight between Uzodinma and Rochas, it's just a tussle between some powerful men and Rochas and Uzodinma was only an executioner

13 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by duro4chang(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Officialgarri:
It wasn't a fight between Uzodinma and Rochas, it's just a tussle between some powerful men and Rochas and Uzodinma was only an executioner
But the PDP man who came before uzodinma also had problem with okorocha.

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by NwaNimo1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
and the motto of the story is......

[img]https://i./9DxE.gif[/img]

.....united we loot; divided we loot!

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Go and sin no more
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Agricmoney(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good to know.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by ursullalinda(f): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Politician are always using our brains to play ten ten......2023 is around the corner so expect more of this.......lubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Dawn91(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Lion can never become a zebra undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by tommykiwi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
This clearly show Nigeria youths killing themselves or quarrelling because of these greedy politicians to stop such acts because these guys only care about their selfish selves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ogun Kee una two.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by FuckDModz: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
The joke is on the idiots that prefer one politician to the other. Some even go as far as fighting for a politician that only cares about his interest.

Nigerian politicians are all criminals.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by PrinceOfLagos: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
So can you both withdraw the soldiers from Imo state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Dawn91(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Seems this one is taking lessons from henrydion in sucking dicks .... Upon all the mouth and arrogance he displayed .. eventually he has begged grin
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Brendaniel: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Uzodinma your problems have not started, Okorocha is the least of your problems, the people of IMO state and the entire south east is whom you should start begging to have mercy on you...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Zchi1052(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Abuja governor wey mumu... your evils will cut up with you someday

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by phygo89(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
This hope is hopeless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Conrod: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
I see uzodinma crawling and pleading for mercy from ipob , this i have seen coming.

7 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Ojikutumomiage(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Awọn werey, this politicians no rate Nigerians rara

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Oshodipikin: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
NATO IS AVOIDING WAR WITH RUSSIA FOR YOUR SAKE.
NATO's decision to not close the sky over Ukraine is correct. A shooting war between Russia and NATO should be avoided as much as possible and the way the US has been evading that confrontation is simply the right thing to do.If you think it is cowardice, it is because you don't know and this post will brief you.
Let me set it out in a very brief way.
There are three types of wars:
1. Conventional war - which is fought according to the rules of war: Don't kill civilians and children, don't hit civilian infrastructure, don't shoot surrendering enemy soldiers and PoWs, etc.
2. Total war - which Russia seems to be fighting in Ukraine right now and which it fought against Chechnya in Grozny. In a total war, you just kill everybody you see and destroy everything on your way.
3. Nuclear war.
On a normal day, Russia will fall quickly of NATO engages it in a conventional or a total war and Putin has admitted that much in a speech recently. There is no contest in that. NATO's firepower is extensive and its generals are top level.
However, the mismatch will force Russia to quickly resort to 'final-solution' tactics while it can - it will launch its arsenal of nuclear weapons. Lets be quickly reminded that since the 1970s, both the West and Russia have thousands of nuclear tipped missiles already programmed to hit targets in all major cities on each other's soil. With just the press of a button, those missiles will fly out and head for their targets.
But there are difficulties. Both sides have watchmen that are not sleeping. Every inch of Russian territory is under a 24/7 scan for missile launch by the West, using flare and heat detection satellites. Russia has the same system.
The moment a rocket motor ignites (most missiles are powered by rocket motors. Cruise missiles use air-breathing jet engines - pretty much the same used by aeroplanes, but they could be ramjets or jets with afterburners. Cruise missiles are usually called precision guided weapons), they know in the West. These missile scouts will start to track the missile or missiles and note their number, velocity and heading. They have about 10 minutes to confirm and reconfirm that missiles are being launched against the West. In this case they will mostly be ICBMs (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles). Well, despite the heavy name, they are actually simple orbital rockets that can get into orbit and then re-enter the earth at the appropriate location - above their targets. At this point, they will release their thermonuclear warheads or bombs (all modern nuclear bombs carry thermonuclear warheads, that is, warheads that uses a small hydrogen bomb to initiate a chain reaction in its main fission bomb of Plutonium or Uranium). These warheads are shaped like cones and they are about 1.2m in height with a base diameter of about 800mm. The real active ingredient, Uranium or Plutonium inside the conical device is not bigger than a football but they are packed with the horrendous power of creation itself, the power of the nucleus of an atom called the Strong Force.
Two things will then happen in line with strictly established procedures it call it Battle Order.
Once a missile attack is detected, the US will immediately move it's president, his family, Pentagon chiefs and a few citizens into a bunker that is about 2 kilometers below the ground and under a mountain. It is suspended upon springs so it can withstand tectonic forces from a nuclear blast on the surface. The bunker contains provisions for two years to sustain the occupants. (I have seen the image somewhere about 25 years ago in maybe Times Magazine). Reporters taken there were blindfolded and flown for hours so they will not have a clear sense of direction. The location is totally secret but it is suspected that it is Nevada. It was not dug out directly but a lateral tunnel was created several miles away to this subterranean site.
1. The West will launch countermeasures at these warheads. (Usually, they will be 13 to 17 on each ICBM and at this stage, they are in their terminal altitude in space). This is the threat level the American THAAD anti-missile system is designed to contain. It will fly into space and try to steer kill vehicles into those warheads and of course, the success rate will understandably only be partial. Some will end up successfully re-entering the earth and dive (under zero power) for their targets. At this point, the Patriot system will come into action and try to swat the warheads. The Patriot complex deals with missiles within the atmosphere.
2. Simultaneously NATO will give orders for its own missile launches and within minutes, you will see missiles rise from silos and from submarines heading East to attack preset targets. B-52s ('Stratofortress'), B1, ('Spirit') and B2 ('Bones') -all long range bombers will take off from the US, Germany and probably Japan armed with hydrogen and Plutonium bombs and head for Russia. There are also about 1,500 nuclear weapons on each side that are currently in the field, mingled with conventional weapons but known to commanders. Those are probably the most dangerous of all these arsenal of nuclear weapons because they are already and permanently dispersed in the field. All - everything will be launched within just about 30 minutes in this make or break final combat.
Everything described above from the moment one side launches its nuclear weapons will not take more than 45 to 60 minutes and it is all over. If the attack takes place at night, right here in Nigeria, if you look northwest towards Europe or east northwest towards the United States, or northeast towards Russia, you will actually see a dull glow in your night sky though you won't hear the thunder of the explosions.
The next three days or even a week will be normal although wind patterns may have become suspect. Thereafter, you will observe that the sky is getting darker and midday seems like dusk. That is the cloud of a global thermonuclear warfare.
The sun will be screened out for months and plants will die off. This will lead to global famine, first step. Of course, global trade is already gone and the world has reverted to primitive levels. The Internet is no more and telephone services have become epileptic.
Next will come the global outbreak of all forms of cancers from radiation carried around the world by the cloud earlier described. Death will become so much more desirable than life that those alive will curse their lot.
There will be survivors of course: those who have been hidden away in military grade silos and have ample supplies to carry them for about two years.
Those who just manage to go through about three years of life as foragers and scavengers and somehow have not been killed by skin cancer, blood cancer and other forms of metastasis. They are the ones that will populate the new world and begin to try to establish a new civilization.
Now you have an idea why NATO keeps avoiding fighting with Russia. It is simply to keep YOU alive.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Achico: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mumu ppl full this kwontree starting with our politicians
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by hoxaga: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
A country gone to the dogs
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Almaigaa: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hope Uzodinma and Okorocha are Northerners god Son's. Northerners made them both Governor and ex Governor.

God bless the North.

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by MonkeyMods(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Q

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.