Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Help Me! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me! (998 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! by boysteve1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2007
If someone just applied for a school in UK and more than 50 people has submitted In Lagos with the same school, is it advisable i should submit mine there or just go to Abuja to submit!!!!!!!! Someone talked about sending statement of account to the owner for confirmation, is that really true?i think people use other people statements, please help with this questions!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help Me! by funkybaby(f): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2007
why are you so bothered about the bank statement? you are using it without the owner of the account knowing abi?

if the embassy ever gets to find out, just forget about ever stepping into the UK with your real details for a long time to come.

how can you use a person's 6months bank statement without telling the person? you must have colluded with the bank officials then. o ga o !

i know someone that lost his job at one of the largest new generation banks over this 'visa bank statement runs'.
Re: Help Me! by opensource(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2007
The UK embassy now sends the acct to the real owners address for confirmation so be warned
Re: Help Me! by D1O(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2007
I have been expecting a response from the high commision for my application but this afternoon, my sponsor was told by his bank that the embassy sent the satement and o ther docs to them for confirmation. So you better be warned about fake docs
Re: Help Me! by boysteve1(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2007
Hmmmmm, Funkybaby, i don't think am the first person applying with someon's statements 50% of Nigerians do the same thing, my guy just got 4years and they didn't confirm frm the owner, i dunno wat to do since i don't have a real sponsorer!!!!!!
Re: Help Me! by funkybaby(f): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2007
thats a smart move by the embassy smiley. why should someone use my statement without telling me?? angry angry

@boy steve

ok then.make you dey fast and pary make them no confirm from the person wey u ''fap'' his statement from. abi wetin u wan make i talk again??

if you do not have genuine documents to apply for visa, then stay in naija. after unilag and ui all run postgraduate degrees.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Shop On Ebay / I Need Help Pls! / Tickets @ Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.