Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1213625 members, 1573755 topics. Date: Friday, 01 August 2014 at 06:50 AM

Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls - Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls (15165 Views)

Why Black Girls Are Less Attractive Than White Girls / Why Are Whites More Accepting Of Mixed Raced People Than Black People? / Most Black Girls Are Ugly (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by african1(f): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2011
Nobody cares what you think, GO and Eat a BAnana,
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by upendo98(f): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2011
Wow shy-one
That was something.Very emotional really.Made me feel for tht gal.I salute you.
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by kandiikane(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2011
Lol, me are dey bath ooo and make sure say ar dey smell goood at all times. My body smell sef dey get fine scent grin Abi, dey thik foe capture am en mek am into perfume grin.
Anyways, having a smelly vag affects all races. It can be caused by an unbalanced pH(scrubbing too much or too little), STDs(bacterial vaginosis etc), not cleaning(for a day),thrush yeast infection, pubic hair etc. I encountered a white vag once and it did not smell, infact there was no smell so I am not going to say anything bad about them on this subject but I do see a lot of them with Vag problems on embarrassing bodies(tv program in the uk about people who are embarrassed about issues regarding their body but still go on tv to show their embarrassment-what kine rubbish?)
Some women do have a stronger smell(natural scent of vag)(not bad but just overpowering) and some have no smell at all(like me) -this is in all races.
Ms. Potato:

Geeeezzzz. . . As if most of you guys smell good?  undecided I can bet with my life that most men  in general smells like sh1t compared to women. No offense really  undecided
They think we cannot tell when they have not bathed I mean get the hell off me and go shower mate cheesy

P.S. women you need to stop using all kinds of stuff in/for your vag. Stop using all those chimical based wipes made for the vag and all the spray, douches they can all seriously affect your pH balance. All you need is a little soft scrub and mild soap. .Overcleaning can affect the level of good bacteria(decreasing) so please you are not having a marathon in your vag and too little cleaning can also affect the level of good bacteria(increasing). So, try and be neutral with it.
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by snthesis(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2011
hmmm
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by kandiikane(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2011
And,, tongue
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by snthesis(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2011
white vag shocked shocked
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by kandiikane(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2011
You neba see am? tongue
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by MrsChima(f): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2011
SMH.  

Why are you bleeping around with FUNKY black girls then?  They say the birds of the same creed FLOCKS TOGETHER so are you indirectly admitting that you smell like an ashyho WEARING a ten day old crusty underwear?  

You are courageous to admit your hygiene problem!  Soap is the best thing since sliced bread!
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by snthesis(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2011
hw u take c am shocked
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by kandiikane(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2011
Scientific experiment grin
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by snthesis(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2011
i guess u are in the best position to tell which race smells better, but i think aliens think drones smell all d same cool
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by kandiikane(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2011
There is no better smelling race-But I believe I smell better cheesy- Have you seen that movie called fragrance? Im like that. Anyone who gets a whiff of me wants to chop me finish grin grin
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by snthesis(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2011
interesting cool cool
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by auspey: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2011
d issue of hygiene is quit personal.on d average, i think our girls are doing well.dey are nt as bad as painted by op.dats why d price of deodorants,perfumes,antipersperant are exorbitant in d market,cos are in high demand by our ladies.naturally vag has a peculiar smell.but if proper hygiene is nt observed,cud produce offensive odour.dis is applicable 2 all d races.our drawback is our weather,culture nd our mentality.
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by cooker: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2011
smell depends on individuals white or black there are white women that smells bad and there are black women that smells bad but what I can assure you is majority of white girls but not all do not take their shower like black girls they can stay 2 months without taking their shower can you imagine a girl seeing monthly period two times in two months without taking shower at least once i doubt black girl will stay 1 month without taking shower.
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by iragbijile: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
@OP:

God bless you. May you walk, run and NEVER NEVER stumble

Thats why I dont do Black girls again. Since I left Nigeria, my world has changed for the better. I used to think Niaja girls where all that untill I started dating White girls in London. Mehn, it was different. And even in America, I cant imagine a day without seeing or touching a white girl. They are just different. The smell nice, no mouth odor, very caring, hardworking, slim, and above all intelligent.

I am yet to meet a Nigerian girl that is neither fat nor dirty. I always run when I see them. But insted for them to take our observations and use it to improve themselves, na so so abuse dem go send your way.

Pigs!

Viva la WHite girls. grin
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by tpia5: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2011
These lowlifes are just using nairaland to send coded messages to themselves and the so-called security agencies just sit on their haunches and do nothing, maybe because they're afraid, dont care or are in on it.

If white girls smell wont be reported, then go ahead and use them for your
drug couriering and terrorist activities, f.ools.
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by HighChief4(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2011
^^^You have said much about this drug thing here today cos you accused a poster in the other thread that she and her BF are drug dealers and here you are again. . Is there more to it?
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by iragbijile: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2011
^^^

She is crazy!
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by MrsChima(f): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
Not everybody into WET DOG smell. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by lefulefu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2011
tpia@:

These lowlifes are just using nairaland to send coded messages to themselves and the so-called security agencies just sit on their haunches and do nothing, maybe because they're afraid, dont care or are in on it.

If white girls smell wont be reported, then go ahead and use them for your
drug couriering and terrorist activities, f.ools.

my guy u don dey kolo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by lefulefu(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2011
iragbijile:

@OP:

God bless you. May you walk, run and NEVER NEVER stumble

Thats why I dont do Black girls again. Since I left Nigeria, my world has changed for the better. I used to think Niaja girls where all that untill I started dating White girls in London. Mehn, it was different. And even in America, I cant imagine a day without seeing or touching a white girl. They are just different. The smell nice, no mouth odor, very caring, hardworking, slim, and above all intelligent.
I am yet to meet a Nigerian girl that is neither fat nor dirty. I always run when I see them. But insted for them to take our observations and use it to improve themselves, na so so abuse dem go send your way.

Pigs!

Viva la WHite girls. grin
thank you my brotha at least u dey see the truth wey i dey talk about naija girls.many naija girls have both body and mouth odour and many of them hate shaving their armpits.they dont know how to kiss and they lie like dead woods in bed while u having sex with them.now for a white girl when it comes to sex they are the bomb! they take the initiative in bed and they do nt lie in bed like dead woods.they are romantic and they know how to kiss to get your blood boiling.white chicks are really something else and like i said before naija girls tooo dull
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by ADM1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2011
Lefulefu and iragbijile, you two should kill yourselves. Seriously.
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by pleep(m): 4:03am On Jul 03, 2011
kandiikane:

Lol, me are dey bath ooo and make sure say ar dey smell goood at all times. My body smell sef dey get fine scent grin Abi, dey thik foe capture am en mek am into perfume grin.
Anyways, having a smelly vag affects all races. It can be caused by an unbalanced pH(scrubbing too much or too little), STDs(bacterial vaginosis etc), not cleaning(for a day),thrush yeast infection, pubic hair etc. [b]I encountered a white vag once [/b]and it did not smell, infact there was no smell so I am not going to say anything bad about them on this subject but I do see a lot of them with Vag problems on embarrassing bodies(tv program in the uk about people who are embarrassed about issues regarding their body but still go on tv to show their embarrassment-what kine rubbish?)
Some women do have a stronger smell(natural scent of vag)(not bad but just overpowering) and some have no smell at all(like me) -this is in all races.They think we cannot tell when they have not bathed I mean get the hell off me and go shower mate cheesy

P.S. women you need to stop using all kinds of stuff in/for your vag. Stop using all those chimical based wipes made for the vag and all the spray, douches they can all seriously affect your pH balance. All you need is a little soft scrub and mild soap. .Overcleaning can affect the level of good bacteria(decreasing) so please you are not having a marathon in your vag and too little cleaning can also affect the level of good bacteria(increasing). So, try and be neutral with it.
Wow, this post is terrifing undecided I had no idea it was so complicated.

Anyway, explain the bolded. tongue
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by kandiikane(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2011
^^It was a scientific experiment grin
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by pleep(m): 3:35am On Jul 04, 2011
Huh, You seem very knowledgable on the subject actually.
I bet you have encountered alot of them in your experiments
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by kandiikane(m): 4:36am On Jul 04, 2011
lool, ofcourse it is science after all- you will need as much experiments and evidence as you can to proof something smiley
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by Chintua: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2011
Omo e don tire me.Black girls and especially nigerian girls lack good hygiene.Many of them smell of stale sweat and others have stinking puzzy .I was about getting on with[b] this igbo girl the other day and when i undressed her i come see her torn panties. [/b]White girls on average smell better than black girls and many white chicks have sweet smelling puzzy.So why is it that white girls smell better than black girls?

So one Igbotic dorty MGBEKE babe is now a generalization for all 'black' girls?
If you had mentioned 3 or 4 I would have agreed.
Anyhoo. . .na you get your mouth. Put am where you fit chop shyte!

Btw, all poohsies stink. White ones included.
Happy smelling sir!
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by iragbijile: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^

Blazay, long time no hi.

Hows life?

Did they ban you?
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by kandiikane(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
Chintua:

So one Igbotic dorty MGBEKE babe is now a generalization for all 'black' girls?
If you had mentioned 3 or 4 I would have agreed.
Anyhoo. . .na you get your mouth. Put am where you fit chop shyte!

Btw, all poohsies stink. White ones included.
Happy smelling sir!

loool, so you gay?
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by MrsChima(f): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
LMAO@white girls have better smelling Kitty-cats. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oooh lawd! I guess wolf scent could be pleasurable. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do White Girls Smell Better Than Black Girls by somegirl1: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
Op,
I'm sure your posts to date are sufficient to convince your white girl, whom you intend to marry for a passport, that you geniunely love her and would never leave her for a black girl.
It's safe to stop now

african1:

Nobody cares what you think, GO and Eat a BAnana,
lol, from his photo he looks like he could do with one

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dokubo Asari's Thoughts On (One) Nigeria / Should Nigeria Be Divided? / Movement For The Emancipation Of The Niger Delta (MEND)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.