Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice (2000 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / E-passport Renewal/extension / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 2:01am On Jul 01, 2011
HEY GUYS,  I mistakenly removed 100 pounds from my account 2day from d 1200pounds that is required for my visa extension but i put it back immediately, its already 20 days and i have an appointment wit UKBA on d 11th, I need 2 knw if it will be any problem when I apply, pls advice!, cheers
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by OmoTier1(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2011
megeness:

HEY GUYS,  I mistakenly removed 100 pounds from my account 2day from d 1200pounds that is required for my visa extension but i put it back immediately, its already 20 days and i have an appointment wit UKBA on d 11th, I need 2 knw if it will be any problem when I apply, pls advice!, cheers
If you are in the UK and you have acess to online banking, then log in to your account,and check if the balance recorded on your statement on that day is above the minimum required by the UKBA - this will be the case if you paid the money back same day before 2pm (in HSBC) or 4pm in some banks, i think NatWest and Barclays are 4pm.

I DO NOT NORMALLY MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS SUCH AS THIS HOWEVER IF YOU ARE SINCERE AS YOUR POST SEEMS TO SUGGEST,then go for this option.

If that is not the case,i.e the money fell below; an easyway out is get a friend who has an account with deposit covering the period of your shortfall and request if he/she can make you a joint account holder,then you can use both your statement and the joint account statement. BUT, you would have to do yourself a favour by writing a letter (to be included with your application) to the ECO, indexing the period covering the time you have held the money (i.e 1200) in your account, referencing the relevants sheets of bank statement to serve as evidence.
MAKE SURE that when you reference the sheets in the letter that you include; THE SHEET(s) NUMBER(S), THE ACCOUNT NAME(S) ON THE SHEET, THE ACCOUNT NUMBER(S) AND SORT CODE(s),THE PRINT DATES,AND THE SINGLE (if using just your account)OR COMBINED (if using you account and the joint account)TOTAL BALANCE IN THE ACCOUNT.Get the letter signed off by hand! This way, the ECO will be unable to claim that he/she didnot see the other bank statements sheets!
Hope this helps.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2011
hey man thanks alot, see lemme explain in more detail, I had abt 1360 in my account and i was expecting 100 pounds 2 hit my account from a friend, so i mistakenly withdrew 250 pounds from d 1360 just before the 100pounds reflected in my account, so when i checked my balance i had abt 1110 pounds. I rushed back to d bank to deposit 100 pounds immediately, this was around 1pm ish,

I had the bank print a ministatement dis is how it is:

30-06-2011 - 01-07-2011 100 1218
30-06-2011 250 1118
30-06-2011 1218
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by OmoTier1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2011
megeness:

hey man thanks alot, see lemme explain in more detail, I had abt 1360 in my account and i was expecting 100 pounds 2 hit my account from a friend, so i mistakenly withdrew 250 pounds from d 1360 just before the 100pounds reflected in my account, so when i checked my balance i had abt 1110 pounds. I rushed back to d bank to deposit 100 pounds immediately, this was around 1pm ish,

I had the bank print a ministatement dis is how it is:

30-06-2011 - 01-07-2011 100 1218
30-06-2011 250 1118
30-06-2011 1218

I think you are in a dicey situation.Because of the way Immigration rules is being interpreted by ECO these days i.e, by the letter and not by the spirit of the law, chances are the ECO will pick on the shortfall even though it was momentarily for few hours.

I think to avoid controversies, just do like I suggested in my previous post; that way you will be covered regardless of how the ECO interpretes the immigration rules.
I will try and enquire of any immigration case law that addresses your concerns and post here if it will help.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2011
I really appreciate you help on this matter, I owe you one, I need one more favor from you sir. Can you pls draft a letter to that effect cos I dont have any idea as to how to write to an embassy, I will really appreciate it if you can help me sir, PLEASE!
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
One more thing, does the money in my account still count even if i get d joint account, cos my friend has agreed to make me a joint account holder, by my understanding, d joint account should only show dat I had the 100 pounds removed on dat day, so i suppose I cud print both statement. the joint account doesnt necessarily need to show 1200 pounds, pls advice
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by claremont(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2011
Guy, you don't need an immigration law expert to work this out for you; it's simple common sense!!! The UKBA guidance says that a specific sum must remain in your account for 28 days, and it must not fall below that sum. The bank statement you have provided clearly shows that at a certain point the balance in your account fell below the stated requirements, which means that you are not eligible for the 10 points ascribed to maintenance fees. Therefore you do not meet the requirement and hence you are ineligible for a student visa renewal, simples!!! It's not rocket science really.
A way out might be to get a bank statement from your sponsor, with documents to show your relationship with him/her.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by OmoTier1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2011
claremont:

Guy, you don't need an immigration law expert to work this out for you; it's simple common sense!!! The UKBA guidance says that a specific sum must remain in your account for 28 days, and it must not fall below that sum. The bank statement you have provided clearly shows that at a certain point the balance in your account fell below the stated requirements, which means that you are not eligible for the 10 points ascribed to maintenance fees. Therefore you do not meet the requirement and hence you are ineligible for a student visa renewal, simples!!! It's not rocket science really.
A way out might be to get a bank statement from your sponsor, with documents to show your relationship with him/her.
Utter rubbish!
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by OmoTier1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2011
megeness:

One more thing, does the money in my account still count even if i get d joint account, cos my friend has agreed to make me a joint account holder, by my understanding, d joint account should only show dat I had the 100 pounds removed on dat day, so i suppose I cud print both statement. the joint account doesnt necessarily need to show 1200 pounds, pls advice
Please ignore that nonsense posted by that poster!I will be very careful taking advice from someone that has credibility issue.

Basically, all I am advising you to do is this. Get your bank statement and that of your friend who have agreed for you to be a joint account holder, and combine both statements as your evidence of maintainance funds. This is very legal and there is nothing untold about it. I advice such because it has been successfully used to apply for fresh visas and extensions visas.

I also advice you include a letter with your application to the ECO, stating that you are attaching two different sets of bank statements as evidence of maintainance. I went on to state further the details you should include in the letter.

In nut shell, when you add your statement and the joint, the total will be above £1200 - meaning you meet the requirement in excess!-
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by claremont(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Please ignore that nonsense posted by that poster!I will be very careful taking advice from someone that has credibility issue.

Basically, all I am advising you to do is this. Get your bank statement and that of your friend who have agreed for you to be a joint account holder, and combine both statements as your evidence of maintainance funds. This is very legal and there is nothing untold about it. I advice such because it has been successfully used to apply for fresh visas and extensions visas.

I also advice you include a letter with your application to the ECO, stating that you are attaching two different sets of bank statements as evidence of maintainance. I went on to state further the details you should include in the letter.

In nut shell, when you add your statement and the joint, the total will be above £1200 - meaning you meet the requirement in excess!-

You mean he should lie to the ECO that he and his friend operate a joint account?! And I advised him to get his sponsors bank statement to support his, yet you say I have credibility issue So which advice sounds more credible, getting sponsor's bank statement or telling lies to a ECO that you operate a joint account with a friend What a load of s?h/i?t/e advice from a supposedly "learned" person!
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by claremont(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2011
@poster: Do whatever you like, good luck with Omotier 1's advice.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2011
@omo tier 1, thanks I will do wat you said, i will be goin to my friend's bank 2morrow with him 2 sort dis out, in btw i have paid all my school fees and my school owes me 300 pounds, I was advised that i should tell my uni to indicate that one my CAS, that they owe me 300 pounds for my maintenance, so with the joint account and extra 300 pounds, i think i should be fine, I will get a letter from my uni on 300 pounds matter, thanks man, u have been very helpful
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Utter rubbish!

@omo tier 1, thanks I will do wat you said, i will be goin to my friend's bank 2morrow with him 2 sort dis out, in btw i have paid all my school fees and my school owes me 300 pounds, I was advised that i should tell my uni to indicate that one my CAS, that they owe me 300 pounds for my maintenance, so with the joint account and extra 300 pounds, i think i should be fine, I will get a letter from my uni on 300 pounds matter, thanks man, u have been very helpful
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by OmoTier1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2011
megeness:

Good, having that on your CAS will also help. You may also want to include that in your letter to the ECO.

Do let me know how your meeting with your friend went and hopefully, you will get the joint statement sorted and start paying attention to packaging of the application.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by OmoTier1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2011
claremont:

You mean he should lie to the ECO that he and his friend operate a joint account?! And I advised him to get his sponsors bank statement to support his, yet you say I have credibility issue So which advice sounds more credible, getting sponsor's bank statement or telling lies to a ECO that you operate a joint account with a friend What a load of s?h/i?t/e advice from a supposedly "learned" person!
As someone who has paid attention to some of your post in this and other threads, I refused to be persuaded by apt comments from you.

Let me say clearly; you fail to consider the fact of this case in the light of fairness, natural justice and legitimate expectation.
Naturally looking at this poster case, in the spirit of the immigration rules as per maintainance fund, she meets the maintainance criteria as her account was only momentarily short by a few pounds only for couple of hours for which the balance was madr up on same day.

However, knowing what the ECOs are good at, i.e. in the letters of the immigration rules, I am concerned they may take advantage of the wording of the immigration rules which specify that the funds must be there "at all times", ignoring the spirit behind the reason why maintainance funds requirement was put in place at all.

I would suggest you go read the judgement of Sedley LJs in Pankina vs SSHD [2010]EWCA 719.From this 'beautiful' judgement handed down by his Lordship,you will observe how he express serious misgivings by the way and manner in which UKBA/HO assess applicants while neglecting the real essence on why certain provisions were made in the immigration rules.

In nutshell, this would be applicant as stated in the post 'mistakenly' withdrew from the balance account even though money was suppose to be paid in.- This can happen to just about any body- and the difference of sums we are talking about here is minute compared to the chunk left in the account. Obviously this influenced my suggesting the joint account statement 'cos it will be foolhardy for someone to have worked so hard only to be refused with the very possibility that on appeal, the judge will on 'discretion' allow such appeal. Also, she is not in any way lying to the ECO as long as her friend consent to the joint bank account state - I know your unreasonableness will not allow fairness to prevail- ,

I think I will stop for now and please also know that it is not enough to know the 'letters' of the immigration rules - like I have said in this forum, experience counts and let those (like justwise)with real practical UK immigration experience continue to assist genuine applicants; needless say not all are prepared to 'run a field' with 'whites' in the name of securing British documents. - let the sleeping dog lay -.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Good, having that on your CAS will also help. You may also want to include that in your letter to the ECO.

Do let me know how your meeting with your friend went and hopefully, you will get the joint statement sorted and start paying attention to packaging of the application.

@omo tier 1, i just got back from the bank now, the protocols coupled with opening a joint account is ridiculous, I can provide the documents they want but it will take abt 2 weeks which will be late by then, I need to knw if the owed maintenance on my CAS can be a bailout!, thanks
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by claremont(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

As someone who has paid attention to some of your post in this and other threads, I refused to be persuaded by apt comments from you.

Let me say clearly; you fail to consider the fact of this case in the light of fairness, natural justice and legitimate expectation.
Naturally looking at this poster case, in the spirit of the immigration rules as per maintainance fund, she meets the maintainance criteria as her account was only momentarily short by a few pounds only for couple of hours for which the balance was madr up on same day.

However, knowing what the ECOs are good at, i.e. in the letters of the immigration rules, I am concerned they may take advantage of the wording of the immigration rules which specify that the funds must be there "at all times", ignoring the spirit behind the reason why maintainance funds requirement was put in place at all.

I would suggest you go read the judgement of Sedley LJs in Pankina vs SSHD [2010]EWCA 719.From this 'beautiful' judgement handed down by his Lordship,you will observe how he express serious misgivings by the way and manner in which UKBA/HO assess applicants while neglecting the real essence on why certain provisions were made in the immigration rules.

In nutshell, this would be applicant as stated in the post 'mistakenly' withdrew from the balance account even though money was suppose to be paid in.- This can happen to just about any body- and the difference of sums we are talking about here is minute compared to the chunk left in the account. Obviously this influenced my suggesting the joint account statement 'cos it will be foolhardy for someone to have worked so hard only to be refused with the very possibility that on appeal, the judge will on 'discretion' allow such appeal. Also, she is not in any way lying to the ECO as long as her friend consent to the joint bank account state - I know your unreasonableness will not allow fairness to prevail- ,

I think I will stop for now and please also know that it is not enough to know the 'letters' of the immigration rules - like I have said in this forum, experience counts and let those (like justwise)with real practical UK immigration experience continue to assist genuine applicants; needless say not all are prepared to 'run a field' with 'whites' in the name of securing British documents. - let the sleeping dog lay -.
Well, like I said to the Poster, good luck to him after he has followed your "advice" and formulated a joint account with his friend. "real practical UK immigration experience" my black a*se grin
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by OmoTier1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2011
claremont:

Well, like I said to the Poster, good luck to him after he has followed your "advice" and formulated a joint account with his friend. "real practical UK immigration experience" my black a*se grin
if only this forum had an iggy feature, I long would have placed you on ban for real since you fail to see beyond your nostrils.

Why don't you give a helpful advice instead acting like a devil's advocate?
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by claremont(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2011
Who deserves a ban?! undecided Is it me who advised he should get his sponsors bank account, or you who advised that he should formulate an illegal and dodgy joint account with his friend to deceive the ECO?! undecided So this is the kind of "immigration advice" you have been peddling around this forum, good luck to the persons who use your "advice".
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by justwise(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Omo_Tier1

I don't think the poster will be denied a visa if he applies with that bank statement, he took the money out and returned it the SAME day, all he needs to do is to write a letter  attached to his visa application calling the ECO's attention to the mistake or even use the blank space provided in that form to explain what really happened.

I really do not see him been denied a visa in this situation. If they denied him a visa then he will definitely win the appeal.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by OmoTier1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2011
claremont:

Who deserves a ban?! undecided Is it me who advised he should get his sponsors bank account, or you who advised that he should formulate an illegal and dodgy joint account with his friend to deceive the ECO?! undecided So this is the kind of "immigration advice" you have been peddling around this forum, good luck to the persons who use your "advice".
I told you your unreasonableness will not allow you to see beyond your nostrils -holier than thou peddler-

If you read my post at the beginning, you would see where I made it clear than I wouldn't normally give such advice but however, as this case is unique and puts the poster in an unfortunate position,I made the suggestion to use a joint account, to cover the date where the misunderstanding might arise.

If you weren't a devil's advocate, you would have observed in my post where I asked the poster to check her online bank statement to peruse the balance. From the poster reply -if you weren't dig a do- you would have realized that the poster meets the requirement even on the day money was withdrawn, however 'cos of the way ECOs read the immigration rules in black letter, to avoid delay, I advice she sort a joint account. This is in no way deceiving the ECO. Wherr ECOs that reasonable and fair in judgement, all this poster would have done is just write a letter and attach same to her application form!

I fail to understand your reasoning in its entirety!

Check my post, when I advice, I do so strictly based on immigration rules and I often make attempt to post links.I know what it means to have the right intentions only to mis the mark due to lack of information. Not every body enjoy or are old white ladies peddlers.

I asked you to go read Sedley's LJs take on this matter of maintainance in the case of Pankina and I bet you never did. If you did, I am sure you would have had a second thought!

May I also say that this is the last I would reply you, as you come across as an unreasonable individual and I would do well to skip your post wherever I find one - not that those I have read in the past are worth reading either!-
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by claremont(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

I told you your unreasonableness will not allow you to see beyond your nostrils -holier than thou peddler-

If you read my post at the beginning, you would see where I made it clear than I wouldn't normally give such advice but however, as this case is unique and puts the poster in an unfortunate position,I made the suggestion to use a joint account, to cover the date where the misunderstanding might arise.

If you weren't a devil's advocate, you would have observed in my post where I asked the poster to check her online bank statement to peruse the balance. From the poster reply -if you weren't dig a do- you would have realized that the poster meets the requirement even on the day money was withdrawn, however 'cos of the way ECOs read the immigration rules in black letter, to avoid delay, I advice she sort a joint account. This is in no way deceiving the ECO. Wherr ECOs that reasonable and fair in judgement, all this poster would have done is just write a letter and attach same to her application form!

I fail to understand your reasoning in its entirety!

Check my post, when I advice, I do so strictly based on immigration rules and I often make attempt to post links.I know what it means to have the right intentions only to mis the mark due to lack of information. Not every body enjoy or are old white ladies peddlers.

I asked you to go read Sedley's LJs take on this matter of maintainance in the case of Pankina and I bet you never did. If you did, I am sure you would have had a second thought!

May I also say that this is the last I would reply you, as you come across as an unreasonable individual and I would do well to skip your post wherever I find one - not that those I have read in the past are worth reading either!-

Unfortunately for you, I am not a kind of person who indulges in exchanging petty insults on an online forum; I am too cultured and enlightened for that. Good luck to the Poster if he uses your own brand of "immigration advice". grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by OmoTier1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
justwise:

@Omo_Tier1

I don't think the poster will be denied a visa if he applies with that bank statement, he took the money out and returned it the SAME day, all he needs to do is to write a letter  attached to his visa application calling the ECO's attention to the mistake or even use the blank space provided in that form to explain what really happened.

I really do not see him been denied a visa in this situation. If they denied him a visa then he will definitely win the appeal.
I agree with you completely that is I asked for the poster to check her online statement to see if both the withdrawal and payment reflected same day on the statement.
My concern is that the ECO may just gloss over the statement and pick out the line of printout where the balance was below the minimum requirement without actually realizing that it was a temproary withdrawal which was credited back within hours. - I know a case very similar to this where the ECO refused the Tier 1 application and it was the AIT judge who took his time to spot the ECO's errorneous mistake that save the day for that applicant and his appeal was allowed-
Another concern is the way the immigration rules are worded and how ECOs follow them up like black letter law - hence the reason I made the suggestion to the poster to use a joint account statement in addition to her own statement and the let the ECO know of the shortfall in a letter like you rightly suggested.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by justwise(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

I agree with you completely that is I asked for the poster to check her online statement to see if both the withdrawal and payment reflected same day on the statement.
My concern is that the ECO may just gloss over the statement and pick out the line of printout where the balance was below the minimum requirement without actually realizing that it was a temproary withdrawal which was credited back within hours. - I know a case very similar to this where the ECO refused the Tier 1 application and it was the AIT judge who took his time to spot the ECO's errorneous mistake that save the day for that applicant and his appeal was allowed-Another concern is the way the immigration rules are worded and how ECOs follow them up like black letter law - hence the reason I made the suggestion to the poster to use a joint account statement in addition to her own statement and the let the ECO know of the shortfall in a letter like you rightly suggested.

I will be shocked if the ECO refused an in-country applicant cos of an hour withdraw that did not affect the days count or the required amount, i have seen worst cases, but this is nothing to worry about.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by joxiri: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2011
justwise
these ecos dont take any prisoners there is no common sense, rationality or discretion in their decision making they only interprete as the rules say
he might get rejected but if he does appeal and faces a judge and prepares his application thoroughly i dont see why he shouldnt get it
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by justwise(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2011
joxiri:

justwise
these ecos dont take any prisoners there is no common sense, rationality or discretion in their decision making they only interprete as the rules say
he might get rejected but if he does appeal and faces a judge and prepares his application thoroughly i dont see why he shouldnt get it

I agree with u but this is a case of somebody taking money out and returning it within an hour, the 28days rule hasn't really worked for UKBA as more and more pple are winning appeals made based on 28days rule.

My mate was in similar situation last yr, he was refused visa extension based on the 28days rule, he had all the money in 2 different account, he moved the money into one account b4 submitting his application but cos the day he moved the money ran short of 28days rule, the ECO refused his application stating that the money hasn't stayed 28days even as the money had stayed 28days in separate bank accounts b4 been moved into one account and my mate made a note of that in his application.

I encouraged him to appeal rather than re-applying, the hearing date set and i went with him for some support, the UKBA did not turn up in the tribunal centre, the case file was left with the Judge and it took him just 20mins to pass his judgement in favour of my mate, just few questions were asked about his course and we left the tribunal centre happy, about a month later the UKBA sent his visa.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2011
justwise:

I agree with u but this is a case of somebody taking money out and returning it within an hour, the 28days rule hasn't really worked for UKBA as more and more pple are winning appeals made based on 28days rule.

My mate was in similar situation last yr, he was refused visa extension based on the 28days rule, he had all the money in 2 different account, he moved the money into one account b4 submitting his application but cos the day he moved the money ran short of 28days rule, the ECO refused his application stating that the money hasn't stayed 28days even as the money had stayed 28days in separate bank accounts b4 been moved into one account and my mate made a note of that in his application.

I encouraged him to appeal rather than re-applying, the hearing date set and i went with him for some support, the UKBA did not turn up in the tribunal centre, the case file was left with the Judge and it took him just 20mins to pass his judgement in favour of my mate, just few questions were asked about his course and we left the tribunal centre happy, about a month later the UKBA sent his visa.

@justwise, with d uni owing me 300 pounds of maintenance and indicating it on my CAS, do you think I wud be fine?? Please advice
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by justwise(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2011
megeness:

@justwise, with d uni owing me 300 pounds of maintenance and indicating it on my CAS, do you think I wud be fine?? Please advice

You will be more than fine, but getting a recent letter from ur uni to support that will help, cos though its indicated in the CAS, the ECO may look at the date the CAS was issued and thought maybe the uni have refunded you the money.

So getting a recent letter will show that the uni still own u.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2011
justwise:

You will be more than fine, but getting a recent letter from your uni to support that will help, cos though its indicated in the CAS, the ECO may look at the date the CAS was issued and thought maybe the uni have refunded you the money.

So getting a recent letter will show that the uni still own u.

thanks man, i will let u knw d dev by d 12th!, cheers
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
megeness:

thanks man, i will let u knw d dev by d 12th!, cheers

I don't forget to submit all the documents needed cos if u are refused (which i doubt) you will not be allowed to submit additional evidence to support ur appeal.
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by demi2008(f): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
Goodluck I'm sure u will b fine
Re: Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice by megeness: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2011
Hey guys i got my visa, thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries That Dont Require IELTS And Is Affordable To Study / Nigerians In Maldives Please Indicate / The Moment Passengers Jump Off Plane Before It Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.