Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

China Opens The World Longest Bridge - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Opens The World Longest Bridge (17739 Views)

Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by zoomzoom1(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2011
ahmedinho1:

It won't last 'cos it's MADE IN CHINA.

Oga you know next to nothing about China.

hugooh42:

While the USA are battling with aging infrastructure,for example JFK international airport which looks like an airport found in third world country.Try visiting Beijing or Shanghai airports you will see the state of the art airport which can only be compared to the likes found in Dubai and Qatar.There is massive investment in infrastructure here in China,railway,highrise/skyscrapers,bridges,schools,roads etc.So the Chinese are no pushovers in terms of constructions.Don't forget they are the ones handling about 90% of constructions be it railways,refineries,highrise buildingsetc in Africa.

On spot!
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Oscillation(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2011
They're really progressing but i dont see them overtaking american any time soon. kudos great chinese wink wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Mobinga: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2011
Oscillation:

They're really progressing but i dont see them overtaking american any time soon. kudos great chinese wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

Get a converging lens to cure your short sightedness. grin

1 Like

Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by emmke(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2011
Oscillation:

dreamer. Even the Americans know the Chinese will surpass sooner or later. Is not a matter of if is a matter of when.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by tipdrips: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2011
China is at it again, very impressive.
I will say they are the greatest ground breakers of all time.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2011
and its quite surprising that the bloody republicans are stopping obama from rebuilding infrastructure but if he wants a war they are ready to die for him
sorry for this country
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by otokx(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2011
Impressive
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by toks2009: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2011
Many people are ignorant of the fact that China products are based on individual's specifications.

WE have made in China for south Africa,Made in China for USA,Made in china for UK AND YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT THE QUALITY OF THESE PRODUCTS AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAT THEY ARE FROM CHINA.

So if you want the best quality,you can count on China and if you want the worst quality,they will give you what you want.

The unfortunate thing is that Nigerians usually opt for the lowest grade. Too bad.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Remii(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
toks2009:

Many people are ignorant of the fact that China products are based on individual's specifications.

WE have made in China for south Africa,Made in China for USA,Made in china for UK AND YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT THE QUALITY OF THESE PRODUCTS AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAT THEY ARE FROM CHINA.

So if you want the best quality,you can count on China and if you want the worst quality,they will give you what you want.

The unfortunate thing is that Nigerians usually opt for the lowest grade. Too bad.

Thank you jare. made in China shoes bought in US lasts longer than the one bought in Dubai. This is because Chinese give you want you ask from them. shikena
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by ultim: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2011
What particularly drew my attention is that a folk from the USA was complaining of a similar project in LA, not as much as the China brigde that took half of the money China spent on the bridge. I was quick to tell him that it can take only 2 politicians little time to embezzle an amount of that magnitude in Nigeria. Nothing will happen to them, they will be granted bail after arraignment and thereafter walk the streets freemen. If convicted, they serve the jail terms in retrogress and come out to hold church tanksgiving services.

A country that is 7th Oil producing in the world, raking in unimaginable revenue has no electricity in the 21st century. Nobody to say no because the level of ignorance among the governed is still too high, moreso when everybody likes his life so dearly. Its a pity
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
Behold the world's latest super power!!!

Last week the Chinese prime minister assured Europeans that China would keep buying Greece and Europe's bonds, exactly the same strategy they used to get the Americans. And to think Europeans would fall is beyond me, anyways Im not complaining.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by ask4double(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
There is nothing too spectacular about the ground breaking developmental projects in china, it a thing of SHARED DETERMINATION, wish so many countreis lack, even our own 9ga,
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by catso(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2011
those chinese are doing wonders.
they are taking the world economy from USA soonest.
A lot of labour force are leaving US for china now.

Thumbs UP
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Natasha2(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2011
wow that's great cheesy
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Builder: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2011
This construction is not just beyond words, its beyond human imagination. , im sure nigerian leaders wld be the first to ply that bridge and snap pictures of themselves on it, they never going to think of how they can make chinese leaders come and snap pictures of demselves on our construction/infrastructure built by us nigerians
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by denzel2009: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2011
They are breaking all records right now even the Americans are doffing their hats!

Check out the fastest train in the world.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8iho7xv5BQ[/flash]
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by nebeolis: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2011
ye china can do that , becouse they are guided by there law  which even AMERICAN, UK, OR ANY WESTER WORLD could not penetreat .every they we read in a paper billions has been stolen ,who stoled it ,i think that person must be in our back yard police knows where they are ,efcc knows where they are icpc knows them but yet noting happen. i want PRESIDENT JONATTHAN TO REMOVE THAT EFCC CHAIRMAN because she don't know what she is doing. it's only when nigeria gorvment aply death panalties for does who take away our money .then nigeria will be geting better
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by oneuniquemind(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2011
I hope say the bridge no be chinko.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by denzel2009: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2011
nebeolis:

ye china can do that , becouse they are guided by there law  which even AMERICAN, UK, OR ANY WESTER WORLD could not[b] penetreat[/b] .every they we read in a paper billions has been stolen ,who stoled it ,i think that person must be in our back yard police knows where they are ,efcc knows where they are icpc knows them but yet noting happen. i want PRESIDENT JONATTHAN TO REMOVE THAT EFCC CHAIRMAN because she don't know what she is doing. it's only when nigeria gorvment aply death panalties for does who take away our money .then nigeria will be geting better

This is serious! Chinko English.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Amhatu(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
President Hu Jintao and his predecessors have accomplished many of Chairman, Mao Zedong's goals in association with the Great Leap forward China strategy. Well Done!

Should not be hard to find partners (if needed) with the know how to build our National Nigerian modern Fast Rail.

UP CHINA !!!
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by donfeco1: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2011
any one who says china is coming up is mistaking, china has come up very well upon their population they are still thrilling the world upppppppppppp china cry when will naija change ooo god of mercy.

Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Yankee01: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2011
Very very Impressive!
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Yankee01: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2011
slap1:

Yeah. Plus two fast food centres and guest houses.
grin grin grin
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
Imagine if the PRC govt removed tight controls on taking money out of China.

New York, Paris, London would be Chinese owned. No question about it. tongue
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
Nice Bridge but still prefer my lovely Rande  kiss

Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by deezzle(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2011
The edifice cost only $1.5b. Mean-a whil-a our presido has spent tens of billions of dollars with nothing to show
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by luluosas(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
How i wish my nigerian government will emulate the chinese people. Kudos china.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by daroz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
nebeolis:

ye china can do that , becouse they are guided by there law which even AMERICAN, UK, OR ANY WESTER WORLD could not penetreat .every they we read in a paper billions has been stolen ,who stoled it ,i think that person must be in our back yard police knows where they are ,efcc knows where they are icpc knows them but yet noting happen. i want PRESIDENT JONATTHAN TO REMOVE THAT EFCC CHAIRMAN because she don't know what she is doing. it's only when nigeria gorvment aply death panalties for does who take away our money .then nigeria will be geting better

denzel2009:

This is serious! Chinko English.
grin grin grin
Una fit kill person with laugh
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by UyiIredia(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2011
good for them smiley I think its high-time we admit the Chinese are giving the US a serious run for their money in terms of technological feats.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by emmatok(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2011
catso:

those chinese are doing wonders.
they are taking the world economy from USA soonest.
A lot of labour force are leaving US for china now.

Thumbs UP

Na lie o o,

Have you seen US GDP compared to China's GDP.

Please tell me any Original Chines brand, in electronic, auto mobile, telecom.e.t.c

Most of the made in China product we use are either US, Japanese or Europeans brands.

They either imitate those brands or manufacture for those brand.

Above all most people praising  China cannot live in China, their human right record is one of the worst on earth.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2011
That bridge is eye-popping!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 / Roads Sweeping Begins In Ikot Ekpene As It Wears New Clean Look / US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.