Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

China Opens The World Longest Bridge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Opens The World Longest Bridge (17742 Views)

Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
emmatok:

Na lie o o,

Have you seen US GDP compared  to China's GDP.

Please tell me any Original Chines brand, in electronic, auto mobile, telecom.e.t.c

Most of the made in China product we use are either US, Japanese or Europeans brands.

They either imitate those brands or manufacture for those brand.

Above all most people praising  China cannot live in China, their human right record is one of the worst on earth.

Geely, a Shanghai-based carmaker  also owns Volvo, a Swedish company, Saab, a struggling Swedish carmaker, is trying to sell stakes to two Chinese firms to secure its future, MG Rover is now 100% Chinese owned, Lenovo, Huawei, etc, The US owes China $755.4 Billion in Debt and the Chinese economy is growing at 3 times that of the US .

China is the largest creditor nation.
China has the largest gross national savings ($3.2 Trillion as of 2010).
China is the largest exporter ($1.5 trillion as of 2010).

China is the 2nd largest economy ($5.8 trillion as of 2010).
China is the 2nd largest manufacturer ($1.48 Trillion as of 2010).
China is the 2nd largest trading nation ($2.8 trillion as of 2010).
China has the 2nd largest Industrial sector ($2.75 trillion as of 2010).
China is the 2nd largest importer ($1.3 trillion as of 2010).
China is the 2nd largest luxury goods consumer market ($10.7 billion as of 2010).

China has the 3rd largest total household wealth ($16.5 trillion as of 2010).
China is the 3rd largest consumer market ($2.3 trillion as of 2010).
China has the 3rd largest Service sector ($2.56 trillion as of 2010).
China has the 5th largest gold reserves (1,054 tonnes as of 2010).

if China slows, the entire world slows as global growth is driven by China.
if China sneezes, the world gets pneumonia.

Google it.

Only one in denial or a total  e.deot cannot see this simple logic that sooner or later China will be Numero Uno.    cool
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by poweredcom(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
@hugoo42 What is wrong wid ya brain sayin JFK.airport look like airport in the 3rd world nation,u must be mad,a whole prestigious airport,?who cares about structures,airport is judged by how busy ok,BIG UPS TO CHINA,BUT AMERICA BEAT THEM HANDS DOWN.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by oracular: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2011
chinese genius
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
My-Key:

Geely, a Shanghai-based carmaker  also owns Volvo, a Swedish company, Saab, a struggling Swedish carmaker, is trying to sell stakes to two Chinese firms to secure its future, MG Rover is now 100% Chinese owned, Lenovo, Huawei, etc, The US owes China $755.4 Billion in Debt and the Chinese economy is growing at 3 times that of the US .

China is the 2nd largest luxury goods consumer market ($10.7 billion as of 2010).

Google it.

Only one in denial or a total  e.deot cannot see this simple logic that sooner or later China will be Numero Uno.    cool

Spot on, China invested too much money into the US economy, interest rates went down, american investment banks started lending to customers with bad credit, then came the Global recession.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by ZE: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2011
maybe  the scripture will be finally fullfiled when POWER moves down to CHINA/ASIA(the end times)
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by shotuns: 1:44am On Jul 03, 2011
I travelled passed the bridge  few days ago, it was amazing. though all the techologies used were imported and copied but i
still give them thumps up for the project, I hope emergency stations are put up as well . Howerver China becoming the
world power could only be in the dream. rapid development in infastructure is only seen on the outside but internally lot for
China to worry about.  Development doesn't equate with civilization,  China is far from that modern civilization.

Nigeria should wake , this is the time.

Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by nebeolis: 4:08am On Jul 03, 2011
about i million or more enter china every year in search of cheap product, and if then the 1 million or more enter there with 10 to 100,000 dollars, you know what will happen. the factory will, sheat you 30% the taxi driver will sheat you 1% the truck pucher will sheat 2% you will pay additional 2 yuan for the taxi for there you supose to know.then every thing you do as a foreiner you must pay additional 1 to 15% which you don't know now tell . if you have shop whether you are gaining or losing you must employ there own citizeen to be incharge as to give report what is going on wthin the business if the business is booming thats the end of you that start and invest in that business infact your own is finished. so all this stealing from foreners tell me why there economy should not be booming, in nigeria when a our immigration ,officer or custom oe police even army see foreiner that beilive they have see THERE GOD they will star washiping them immediatly, if nigeria can aply the method which china is using to intimidate foreiners i tell you in the next one year our economy will rise more that china .you can imagine a country where cheating is welcome by the gmt so tell me china will load all kinds of there food come into nigeria for there own use but try and take one tuba of yam enter china you will see hoe the custom and imigration will cut it into pieces. and you are there claping and dancing for them,
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Sike(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2011
nebeolis:

about i million or more enter china every year in search of cheap product, and if then the 1 million or more enter there with 10 to 100,000 dollars, you know what will happen. the factory will, sheat you 30% the taxi driver will sheat you 1% the truck pucher will sheat 2% you will pay additional 2 yuan for the taxi for there you supose to know.then every thing you do as a foreiner you must pay additional 1 to 15% which you don't know now tell . if you have shop whether you are gaining or losing you must employ there own citizeen to be incharge as to give report what is going on wthin the business if the business is booming thats the end of you that start and invest in that business infact your own is finished. so all this stealing from foreners tell me why there economy should not be booming, in nigeria when a our immigration ,officer or custom oe police even army see foreiner that beilive they have see THERE GOD they will star washiping them immediatly, if nigeria can aply the method which china is using to intimidate foreiners i tell you in the next one year our economy will rise more that china .you can imagine a country where cheating is welcome by the gmt so tell me china will load all kinds of there food come into nigeria for there own use but try and take one tuba of yam enter china you will see hoe the custom and imigration will cut it into pieces. and you are there claping and dancing for them,
hmmmm! Which way again now
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by member479760: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2011
they have the so called professional laborers to do the job. as you all know professors can make the drawings and the calculations then who go enter the water to start building it.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by erayo2GCA(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2011
China with their technology. hmmmm
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by emmatok(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2011
My-Key:

Google it.

Sorry in could not reply due to NL spam machine

The U.S Is Not Indebted To China Or The FED

When I was a junior in high school studying Economics, I interned one day a week for an entire semester with a large well known stock brokerage firm. The broker I predominantly worked with was an extremely intelligent man who was well educated in economics. He taught me that you don’t have to be that smart to be a successful stock broker. You just have to take the time to thoroughly research everything about potential investments and the business of money! This man had the privalege of doing business with the government’s of several foreign countries. Despite being Harvard educated he said this is how he found out how the U.S, and the rest of the world’s monetary systems actually work!

The US government is a monopoly of its currency. If they don’t print it there is no money here. They tax us to control population, spending power, and who gets the money. The gov’t must run a defecit (which means injecting more money into America’s economy than it receives in taxes) in order to allow economy to run smoothly. When they don’t inject enough money into economy we end up with a lot of unemployment, under-employment, and under paid-employment. Excessive gov’t spending and giving money to criminal financial institutions and corporations, contributes to the hyperinflation we have where Americans pay from 100-5000% more for products, service, and health care. The gov’t will never go broke, and they do not rely on tax revenues nor do they borrow money from china or any other country to finance this country!

IN 1971 PRESIDENT NIXON FORMERLY ENDED THE USE OF AN ASSET BACKED CURRENCY WHICH REQUIRED THE GOV'T TO POSSESS GOLD FOR EVERY DOLLAR PRINTED AND IN CIRCULATION AND SWITCHED TO A NON-CONVERTIBLE FIAT CURRENCY WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BACKING EVERY DOLLAR PRINTED AND IN CIRCULATION. WITH A NON-CONVERTIBLE FIAT CURRENCY THE GOV'T CAN PRINT AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY DEEM NECESSARY. THE DOLLAR'S ONLY VALUE IS THE FAITH PEOPLE HERE AND ABROAD PLACE ON IT BY ACCEPTING IT AS A TOOL FOR TRADE, THAT IS IT! THIS IS WHY THE MAJORITY OF COUNTRIES USE THIS TYPE OF SYSTEM, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BORROW, IT IS INK AND PAPER!

In short, the U.S. gov't offers bonds to anyone to drain excess reserves and to control the overnight loan interest rates. For example, China purchases $10 Billion Dollars worth of U.S. bonds with dollars they receive from all of the garbage products we buy from them. The U.S Treasury will deposit the cash into a (savings) account for China and debit $10 Billion Dollars from the excess reserves, The U.S. government does not use the money. If and when China wants to collect on the investment (plus typically low interest rate) the U.S. government will return the $10 Billion Dollars plus interest, into China’s (checking) account. Technically, the only reason treasury securities are auctioned off is because it is mandated by a law leftover during the asset backed currency that has absolutely no merit, and if China (or any investors) were to stop purchasing the securities the gov’t would simply abolish the law. It is a ruse! Very much like the fabricated debt ceiling that keeps getting raised despite tales of gloom. Or the idle threats of the federal gov't closing it's doors due to lack of funds.

ONCE MORE THERE IS NOTHING TO BORROW, IT'S INK AND PAPER!

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Think-The-Government-Is-Hiding-Things-From-Us/1519815

shotuns:

I travelled passed the bridge few days ago, it was amazing. though all the techologies used were imported and copied but i
still give them thumps up for the project, I hope emergency stations are put up as well . Howerver China becoming the
world power could only be in the dream. rapid development in infastructure is only seen in the outside but internally lot for
China to worry about. Development doesn't equate with civilization, China is far from that modern civilization.

Nigeria should wake , this is the time.

+1
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Rooneyboy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2011
wow ! Just wondering if this could be done in nigeria
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by juman(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
I will sincerely like Obasanjo and other past leaders to comment on this bridge.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by juman(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2011
Instead El Rufai under Obasanjo government demolishing buildings in Abuja, Obasanjo supposed to have let him be in charge of work's ministry and building bridges and roads across the country. Very big mistake.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by sammirano: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
That bridge is scary.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by Upright750: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2011
WAW, This is great. Imagine 3 line each side of the bridge and in 9ja our most busiest and connected road is 2 line only coursing accident all the time which is the road link from Lagos going to east. Shame to 9ja leaders not me . Na God go punish all of them .
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by hugooh42(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2011
about i million or more enter china every year in search of cheap product, and if then the 1 million or more enter there with 10 to 100,000 dollars, you know what will happen. the factory will, sheat you 30% the taxi driver will sheat you 1% the truck pucher [/b]will [b]sheat [/b]2% you will pay additional 2 yuan for the taxi for there you [b]supose [/b]to know.then every thing you do as a[b] foreiner you must pay additional 1 to 15% which you don't know now tell . if you have shop whether you are gaining or losing you must employ there own citizeen [/b]to be incharge as to give report what is going on [b]wthin [/b]the business if the business is booming thats the end of you that start and invest in that business infact your own is finished. so all this stealing from [b]foreners tell me why there economy should not be booming, in nigeria when a our immigration ,officer or custom oe police even army see foreine[/b]r that [b]beilive they have see THERE GOD they will star washiping them immediatly, if nigeria can aply the method which china is using to intimidate[b] foreiners[/b] i tell you in the next one year our economy will rise more that china .you can imagine a country where cheating is welcome by the gmt so tell me china will load all kinds of there food come into nigeria for there own use but try and take one tuba [/b]of yam enter china you will see hoe the custom and [b]imigration [/b]will cut it into pieces. and you are there [b]claping and dancing for them,

Point of correction the Chinese Law states that for you to set up a company in China you must employ at least one of their citizen.I guess that is equally the case in Nigeria.It never says that Chinese must be in charge of the company as you pointed out.If you think this is so bad,why not try another country to see.Meanwhile many foreign companies are rushing down to China to set up offices and factories because of cheap and you are here whining. If i may add please try to work on your English ,especially your spellings they are total disaster.Peace!
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by MDEZIE(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
That is another Engineering landmark and such can be the products of Leaders with vision and innovation. NAIJA LEADERS PLEASE COPY THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by olatwo(m): 3:40am On Jul 07, 2011
God helep 9ja!
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by shotuns: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
Even the brigde was completed without lights and guardrails in some sections. (Source) A China Central Television reporter inspecting the 26-mile Jiaozhou Bay Bridge found nut caps loosely fastened into existing guardrails. Construction workers told the state broadcaster that they still needed two months to complete the span. , I thought before any project is ready for commissioning it has to be inspected and approved for public use. this isn't the case here, it is all in the name of making names and getting thumps up, just to mark the CCP's 90Th anniversary on July 1st.

However, this isn't the only errors we 've seen here, In the first incident, a short-circuit delayed 19 trains in Shandong province on Sunday, knocking out air-conditioning and leaving passengers sweltering inside the luxury cars(New High speed Bullet trains) for hours.
On Tuesday, another power outage brought 30 trains to a temporary halt. And on Wednesday, a transformer malfunction slowed a train to half its top speed, forcing passengers onto a backup train.
Though officials blamed thunderstorms and winds for the problems(very common as cover ups), the delays add to the suspicion that so-called face projects had been rushed in China to open in time for the party’s anniversary on July 1.

My points here is that ,it is a welcome idea to develop the nation, technologically to meet the current need of the populace but it has to be safe, durable,convenient and cheaper, And not just to make the news or presented to the world that we are number one.
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by nebeolis: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2011
nigeria will be happy if usa and rest of the world who want to assist democrasy in nigeria ,handle any contract they want to put in place by themself not giving cash to so call goverment agency i think that will be more btter if they want nigerian to progres
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by blazesam(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
dem feel say we go dull? Na lie oo
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by jdilight(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
This nation love making history
Re: China Opens The World Longest Bridge by JohnVachel: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2014
That was really amazing! I heard about the bridge, but now see the pictures of it.

vacation homes for rent by owners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 / Roads Sweeping Begins In Ikot Ekpene As It Wears New Clean Look / US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.