Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet (1873 Views)

Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette / Banks To Charge #100 For Yearly Maintenance Fee for ATM Card / Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by emmami(m): 2:34am On Aug 04, 2007
THREE GBOSA FOR ALL NAIRALANDERS PLS KINDLY SEND YOUR VOTE (YES or NO) IF U VOTE YES PLS SUGGEST LOCATION; MONTH;TIME & TYPE OF BASH YOU WANT
THIS YEAR SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN wink
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by olanajim(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2007
yes, lagos, interactive anything that could make us feel at home regardless of culture, religion and age.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by olanajim(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hei, MONTH, DECEMBER, BTW XMAS AND NEW YEAR.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by emmami(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2007
more surggestions pls something big is about to happen you vote yes & you are in cool cool cool
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2007
Will this be held in Lagos?
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by olanajim(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2007
That is why you are voting. Vote for your choice location.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by xele: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
I'l go wit olanajim. Most definitely lagos. Early december. Late december is usualy too busy. And most definitely interactive.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by cammax7(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2007
What about october 1st. We could have a nairaland independence day bash.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by emmami(m): 12:19am On Aug 08, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]i"m still waiting your opinnions and suggestions it realy matters
the location is expected to be rotating in and out of nija so if you vote yes where do we start
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by denex: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2007
Well, I vote yes.
Venue definitely Lagos.
How about The Palms? It's got several places to hang out.

Time, early December so that enough pepper go don rest.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by femoo(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2007
I need a stock broker to advice me and be incharge of shares. how do i get good one. pls help.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by femoo(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2007
yes, lagos, early december.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2007
London, time to suit others?
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by Bosdem(f): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2007
I think October 1 is a good day. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by BABEELOVE(f): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2007
Interesting!!! Well let us wait and see!!!
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by shilo23(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2007
Calabar, Todayjavascript:void(0);
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by marvostica(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
Lagos is fine by me
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by gbils(m): 6:18am On Aug 29, 2007
i vote yes if it's not lagos it'l be borin location waterfront near d embassies(walter carrington crecsent VI) or a nite of barhoppin. early december
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by Nairaplus(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2007
Do you know how many members make up nairaland?

Oh!you did not bother to check.

Ok,we are 130234.

So, assuming we all will want to attend the Bash,where will it be?

"Salad Days are at the Forex" Nairaplus
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by yogun(f): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2007
Lagos, October 1st or Sallah break
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by sukiyaki(f): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2007
Yes ooooooooo
Date: any time in December preferably after XMAS but b4 NEW YEAR. wink wink
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by oluphemmy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2007
if not lagos, where else be the best place
a beach front i suggest because of crowd
december aint a bad period
lol shocked
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by tkb417(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2007
didnt know a thread like this exists. i tried creating one though

yes it should hold,december at d tushest beach.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by shakira: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2007
ope SEUN wont be there?
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by pahtahkee: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2007
shakira:

ope SEUN wont be there?

He won't even try it! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by ps1(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2007
well me i dont have much to say.i just want every one to know that anywere nairalanders are goin to be gathered i would also like to be there.am kinnda new to the house.i love ya all!
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by bujuas: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
hi landers,
if there is anything get me informed
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by WillyEsq1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2007
this site is really bring out the best in all users. i strongly opt for Lagos and mid December, between 15 and 20 before the travellers embark. want to meet a nairaland female partner before the date is settled. care to partner with me, very friendly and patiently waiting
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by toney(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2007
Good idea i'll say.
Nairaland is too great to exist only the pages of a website.

Apart from majority determining the VENUE AND WHEN, i think such an event should be more than just a bash. (i mean more than just eating, drinking and intros)

How great it would be to consider the idea of WEBCASTING such an event. Yeah, broadcasting it live on the INTERNET for people accross the world to watch.
The technicalities involve in setting up such an idea should not be much of a task for a brilliant and organised chap like Seun Osewa.

Folks give it a thought will u?
As venue the venue:, , lagos is fine(for Nairaladers resident in nigeria) and as for time: , a notification period of three months from the day a concensus is arrived at this forum.

Then as for those outside Nigeria, they could hook up a webcam and headset so that as they watch us live,we too could also see their faces and "howdy" them.

Nice this would be but then its only a suggestion.
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by henry007(m): 12:28am On Sep 21, 2007
yes
shldnt be just yearly(like 2ce a year in diff locations)
more than one venue
basic venue: lagos
others:abuja,ph,calabar
month:august
ASAP
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by excel12(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2007
Yes I support it,let it be in Lagos,December.

BUT1 I dont want to see Seun Osewa There
Re: Vote For Yearly Bash :all Nairalanders Need To Meet by tupix(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2007
Yes, Lagos, December

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies With "pot " Belly. / NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. / That Bucket List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.