Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Quick Business Ideas On N500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quick Business Ideas On N500k (1980 Views)

I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Business Ideas On N500k by Bisowo(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2011
I don't want to put it in a fixed deposit account as the interest rate is just too low. Some actually as low as 1%. Neither do I want to put it in the current business I'm doing. I need to increase this money ASAP. Any ideas please?

P.S. I'm not interested in forex, network marketing, and other similar businesses.

Thanks
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by bunmninja1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2011
you can market a nigerian film with that and rake in big profit within shot time.am a movie producer, if u are interested call me. 07030826991 ,lets talk. bunmninja1@yahoo.com
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by JamesPal: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
A company just won a contract in Abeokuta and URGENTLY needs =N=1.5 Million each for the 2 categories of the contract. They are willing to pay 15% interest on the Loan in 3 months. They have =N= 10 Million worth of landed properties in Lagos as Collateral.

This is very genuine and you can inspect the Collateral from the Govt for authenticity.

Call Sola on 08035394320 for more info
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by leyom234: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2011
Young man!!! A piece of advice. If you invest in that company that has just porpotedly won a contract, am sure you will only have yourself to blame. Please take your time so you dont lose your hard-earned money. Put your nose to the ground. My son, thats my advice for you.
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by Bisowo(f): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2011
Thanks all for the advise so far.

@Bunmininja, I really don't want to entrust the money in the care of someone else to use and pay me interest, as the risk is way too high for me. Thanks anyway.

@ JamesPal, thanks for your post, but then again, I'd rather not do this type of business you're proposing. Wish you all the best in your effort.

@ Leyon234, thanks for the advise. I understand your points perfectly. By the way, I'm a woman.

@ all, more ideas needed. Cheers!
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by vickynet39(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2011
i think you should plan on something local with low risk , dont be greedy for high returns, tread safely
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by ejireokin(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
Pls I need HP G61 - 3gb/250gb/bt/wc/intel
Pls contact me immediately
Name: Kehinde
Tel: 08032241826/080898788841
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by bunmninja1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2011
u are not to entrust money to me ,when u want to market a movie, u will be there in every stage of the marketing, u spend the money urself, am just there to advice u, u will work with the person that will do d poster, mass dubbing, film jacket, and censor. u are not even spending up to that 500k 4 marketing. when u are marketing u are in control of your money. u will get a movie to market [ a ready made one ] ur own is just to market.i just need to advice market, it wont take long than 2months for u to have ur money back with profit. bunmninja1@yahoo.com. 07030826991. what do u think.and 1 more thing ,i like it more 4 u are a woman.
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
Email,o2nigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by Bisowo(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2011
Thanks for the posts. I appreciate the contributions. Right now, I'm considering going to Dubai to bring in gold jewelery for resale. I hear this is very lucrative. Any idea this is a good idea? Anyone with experience in dealing in gold jewelery, please share your experience. Thanks
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by 1money: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2011
Buying jewlery but I wanted to say u invest in land, esp in the developing ogun-lagos border. Your could triple in a year as the area is fast developing.
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by stankion(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
broda, i dnt know where u are, buy nice clothes and accesories and sell dem to pple that will appreciate dem, u would make some cool bucks!
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by kenmaro: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hi Bisowo, if u need advise on gold jewelry, visit www.brunasemijoias.com.br. It's a jewelry website. If u are interested in d products, then u call Mrs. Comfort on 08023157672. She is a major dealer of BrunaGold jewelry in Nigeria.
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by Ltrust(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2011
If I am in your shoes, I will invest in any of my 7 investment companies here in Nigeria. 50-70% IS Assured annually. They are all members of the NSE & backed by Insurance. They invest in blue-chip companies.Branch offices are all over Nigeria. They can even trade for you if you permit them/07033097160.
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by ike4real: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2011
@ poster,u mean with 500k,som1 can actually start going to dubai 4 importation?
Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by Akins02324(m): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2011
Why don't you try importation business.I think with this amount with you,you can start importation business big time while you double the money within a short time frame.

There are lots of products you can import from china through your internet without having to travel to china.

You can visit my blog www.home-based-importation-business..com. every information needed to succeed in this business is there and i have also analyse some of the products you can imports and where you can get them with the ready made buyers waiting to pay you cash.

This is the kind of business you can run as a part-time or full time if you have enough time

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital / 5 Reasons Why Your Business Is Not Doing Well. / Plastic Containers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.