Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Life Partner Is Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Partner Is Gay (3232 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Partner Is Gay by mary777(f): 1:55am On Feb 18, 2006
I want to know what to do concerning my decision about my life partner who I just find out that is a gay
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 18, 2006
Shyte. Run like hell.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Seun(m): 2:04am On Feb 18, 2006
Were you married already?

1 Like

Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by papermoon(f): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2006
cry
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Maxflame(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2006
WTF! angry
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by chrisd(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2006
Great to know that, but frankly who cares. cheesy
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Maxflame(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by chrisd(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2006
Not the best of looks eh. I agree with that one. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Grizzly(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2006
@ Maxflame, r u guys yabbing da gurl or wat? cos i took a look @ HER profile but dint see no pic or has she removed it?,
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Maxflame(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2006
No chrisd is yabbing me.

@chrisd, stop hating. wink
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Rhodalyn(f): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2006
if he's gay, then basically you can't get married
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by cheekee(f): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2006
that's so sad derar sad sad but if your married to him you can just try seeing a councillor (both you and him but especially him.)maybe he'll be able to change but if not then try separating for a while to give him time to give it a second thought,if he can't completely stop,then you guys might as well just get a divorce even though it's hard undecided if you are not married pleeeeease i beg you don't try marrying him,you'll punish yourself while there alot of straight guys who need ladies like you, wish you the best
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by cheekee(f): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2006
that's so sad dear sad sad but if your married to him you can just try seeing a counselor (both you and him but especially him.)maybe he'll be able to change but if not then try separating for a while to give him time to give it a second thought,if he can't completely stop,then you guys might as well just get a divorce even though it's hard undecided if you are not married pleeeeease i beg you don't try marrying him,you'll punish yourself while there allot of straight guys who need ladies like you, wish you the best
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by alheri(f): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2006
If youre not married yet then I guess you know what to do and if you are , I really dont know what you should do. Goodluck though, may God grant you wisdom on how to handle this.

@papermoon. The kabiyesi's son you were talking about, was his wife from the north cause I think I know who youre refering to.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by chrisd(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2006
If you're married divorce and get most of his money. grin grin Will teach him a lesson, will serve him good.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by desiree(f): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2006
All i will say is run!!! run!!! like hell out of the relationship
after you had time to catch your breath, you should get tested for STDs especially if you've been having sex. Be strong and don't ever blame yourself. cry
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by smartsoft(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2006
You ain't married, so i don't think he his your life partner accept you guyz are happly married well you just have to run oooo, your younger brother could be the next target wink
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Dauda(m): 4:23am On Mar 11, 2006
Run, run, run to a far away land. You don't need to be with somebody who does not have the same sexual orientation as you. Run.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by cammax7(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2006
Run. If you dont have the strenth to run, drink lucozade. run like that dude the cheetah was chasing. come to think of it, he's gon be cheating on u with men not even women, thats weird and then he's gon come home and give you maybe AIDS
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Shannon(f): 5:42am On Mar 12, 2006
I would say try to maintain some sort of friendship but the relationship has to end. It's unfair to both of you to try and maintain a relationship with that in between you. Obviously you two had some sort of feelings for each other so I wouldn't suggest just cutting him off completely. Maybe it would be better for both of you if you separated and lived your lives as friends. My sympathies, that's upsetting and I know what it's like.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by babymine(f): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2006
@ Shannon- Friendship ke? No oh, the babe should find her way n fast too. It's not right to be friends with deceptive people.

What's the point of getting married when you know you're gay? Why is this world filled with so much evil? sad
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by stormz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2006
nigger, dat is sum hot thang goin on!
boi, if ur a christian u'll no dat homosexuality is a sin n so, livin wid one, is jus as bad, dnt even start talkin about GETTING MARRIED TO ONE!
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Shannon(f): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2006
@Babymine

He may not have intended to be deceptive, he may have just not known. Many people who are gay live in denial for years, even decades. Many of them truly try to live a heterosexual lifestyle in order to meet societal standards or in order to have a family. I don't believe that they are purposely being deceptive, they are simply trying to live life as society would have them live it.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by kellygirl(f): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2006
run ooooo my dear,cos " NO TIME TO SAY NO TIME".
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by sputty: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2006
wow. ure strong girl. wot re u still waiting for.really i sympathise with u in a funny way.ut if ure nt dumb u know u dont av a way there.kip looking gal.wish u luck
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by ofunne(f): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2006
i feel so srry 4 u,but am glad u found out on time,my dear girl dnt thnk dat u will be able 2 change him or counsellors or watever will change him,nuthin will, so d best 2 do is take off fast b4 its 2 late and u have 2 strt fastin and goin 4 unecessary night vigils.
good luck.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Free(f): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2006
Try and turn him straight, lol grin grin
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by SweetnSour(f): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2006
abeg find ur scores else where.
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by stormz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2006
if dat person is ur "life partner" y r they gay?
or y r they ur life partner if they'r gay?
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by babymine(f): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2006
Break away!
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by Grizzly(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2006
Like its easy, break away, tongue
Re: My Life Partner Is Gay by babymine(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2006
@ Grizzly

What's your own advice? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? / What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? / Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.