Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. (4229 Views)

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding / Daughter-in-law Versus Mother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by sisisioge: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Unfortunately I am not single, I have several single guys on the SPort section ready to mingle. Would you like to come for the next Olympics?

Hmmmm...Olympics sounds too general. I love waltz or tangos...can you give one of the good stepper there my number? Many thanks wink
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by sisisioge: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

is it the one that accused him of being a credit card fraudster that he married?

I think so, apparently, they have two kids together now. Ain't God amazing? grin
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmmmm...Olympics sounds too general. I love waltz or tangos...can you give one of the good stepper there my number? Many thanks wink

Sure drop your number. I will hook you up with someone
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
sisisioge:

I think so, apparently, they have two kids together now. Ain't God amazing? grin

wow! indeed truth is stranger than fiction. And Amebos were busy shooking mouth in lovers quarrel. grin
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by sisisioge: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

wow! indeed truth is stranger than fiction. And Amebos were busy shooking mouth in lovers quarrel. grin

Na so we see am o. That guy- raumdeuter has all the insider's details. Learning curve here: never get in the middle of lovers cheesy
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by sisisioge: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Sure drop your number. I will hook you up with someone

grin grin grin grin thank you!
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by cococandy(f): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

raumdeuter:

True on all counts. Their kid is attending Pre-K now
Wait! what?
Did coogar marry babe?

Raumdeuter
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
sisisioge:

I heard he was a sensation when around. He swept a babe off her feet, took her round the world and married her. Wow! He was a legend, according to grapevine wink

He was Nairaland's Donald Trump. grin

Let me dig out Babe's email and congratulate her for taming the tiger repeatedly. gringrin
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by Onegai(f): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Never come between True Love. Didn't he release her nudes when they were fighting? And now they have babies, awww.
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Onegai:
Never come between True Love. Didn't he release her nudes when they were fighting? And now they have babies, awww.
I don't actually believe this
But let me just wait and see if it's true
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by sisisioge: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2017
Mindfulness:

He was Nairaland's Donald Trump. grin

Let me dig out Babe's email and congratulate her for taming the tiger repeatedly. gringrin

grin grin grin
Hmmmm...I wouldn't o cos the story isn't verified.
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by NoToPile: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Nairalanders will never forget an incident, no matter how long it happened.
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
Hmmmm...I wouldn't o cos the story isn't verified.

That's the point. grin
Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by DarkRebel69: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
cococandy:

Wait! what?
Did coogar marry babe?

Raumdeuter

Marriage of convenience, I think. I think it was so Bäbe3 could become a British citizen or something along those lines.

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. by cococandy(f): 1:11am On Sep 15, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Marriage of convenience, I think. I think it was so Bäbe3 could become a British citizen or something along those lines.
lol I still don't believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waiting Room Versus Labour Room, Which Is Worse?(my Experience) / See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property / Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.