Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible (2284 Views)

My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / Woman: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Hated Him [PHOTO] / Wife Beats Husband To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by ZnO: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2011
I beat up my husband because he is irresponsible, woman tells court

Temitayo Famutimi

A woman, Toyosi Lasisi, on Wednesday told a Grade 'A' Customary Court sitting in Shomolu, Lagos, that she beat up her husband, Tajudeen Lasisi, on account of his irresponsibility.

advertisement

Tajudeen, a refrigerator technician, had approached the court to put an end to the 25-year-old marriage on the grounds that his estranged wife constantly beat him up and attacked him with broken bottles and machetes, which had at different times caused him serious bodily injuries. He also accused Toyosi of been cold-hearted.

Toyosi, who admitted beating her husband, however, blamed the incident on the perpetual failure of Tajudeen to provide the family's basic needs despite her entreaties on several occasions.

Toyosi said, "Instead of catering for the basic needs of the family, he spends his money on alcohol and on his numerous girlfriends. He has even stopped paying house rents. He currently owes a six-month rent arrears. He has also stopped paying utility bills. He keeps late nights and comes home drunk.

"Besides, he is a woman freak and values his girlfriends than the children and me. As if that was not enough, he has started dating a young woman opposite the house where we live. He rented an apartment for her while he refused to cater for our well-being at home. I beat him whenever we quarrelled."

Toyosi prayed the court to disregard the prayer of his estranged husband, stressing that he still loved him and was not ready to part ways with him.

Tajudeen however told the court that he was no longer interested in the marraige that had produced three children.

He said, "I have lived with this dangerous woman for 25 years and I cannot continue to endanger my life. My mind is made up. She has always accused me of keeping numerous girlfriends but has she caught me pants down with anyone of them? I had never raised up my hands against her since we got married."

The husband accused the wife of always insulting him on the slightest provocation, while attacking him with weapons anytime they had a fight.

"Last week Tuesday, she attacked me with a sharp object and I have since left home so that she would not take my life for no just cause," Tajudeen said.

The President of the court, Mrs. Modupe Bajulaiye, directed the estranged couple to arrange a meeting with their respective families for a possible reconciliation before the next adjourned date.

Bajulaiye however ordered the couple not to do anything that would in anyway undermine public peace and urged them to be of good behaviour during the period of exhausting the possibilities of out-of-court -settlement.

She subsequently adjourned the case till July 20 for further hearing.
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by HighChief4(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2011
Deleted
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by dinggle: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2011
funny grin
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by JadoreD: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2011
Welcome to the 'wild wild west'! grin
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by honeric01(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2011
Man beater, she's so tough tough, so tough tough lol.

But seriously, the day a woman starts beating me, that's the day i cease using my dyke as normal men do.
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by 9dynasty(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2011
THIS IS FUNNY. . .that man should exchange his d1ck with the woman that's what we call yeye man. . .the woman own too much self she was even proud to have beaten her husband up. . .only in lagos
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2011
Too bad Too bad

men beaten by women, too bad
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by kasiem(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2011
Nothing is impossible in the land of the ngbatis
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by tEsLim(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2011
No woman talking now. Well the man started sleeping out because she's always beating him up
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by orble: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
WONDERS WILL NEVER END!
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by qualified(f): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
why is this news?
men beat up wives severally, and it does not make headlines.
THUMPS UP to the woman cool cool
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by otapiapia: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2011
Yoruba women 1

Yoruba Men 0
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by sonikstargirl(f): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
wow!... Dats fantastic.. Dat woman is a real superwoman ooo....grin
Re: Lagos Wife Beats Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible by AdonisUgeeseus(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2013
ZnO: I beat up my husband because he is irresponsible, woman tells court

Temitayo Famutimi

A woman, Toyosi Lasisi, on Wednesday told a Grade 'A' Customary Court sitting in Shomolu, Lagos, that she beat up her husband, Tajudeen Lasisi, on account of his irresponsibility.

advertisement

Tajudeen, a refrigerator technician, had approached the court to put an end to the 25-year-old marriage on the grounds that his estranged wife constantly beat him up and attacked him with broken bottles and machetes, which had at different times caused him serious bodily injuries. He also accused Toyosi of been cold-hearted.

Toyosi, who admitted beating her husband, however, blamed the incident on the perpetual failure of Tajudeen to provide the family's basic needs despite her entreaties on several occasions.

Toyosi said, "Instead of catering for the basic needs of the family, he spends his money on alcohol and on his numerous girlfriends. He has even stopped paying house rents. He currently owes a six-month rent arrears. He has also stopped paying utility bills. He keeps late nights and comes home drunk.

"Besides, he is a woman freak and values his girlfriends than the children and me. As if that was not enough, he has started dating a young woman opposite the house where we live. He rented an apartment for her while he refused to cater for our well-being at home. I beat him whenever we quarrelled."

Toyosi prayed the court to disregard the prayer of his estranged husband, stressing that he still loved him and was not ready to part ways with him.

Tajudeen however told the court that he was no longer interested in the marraige that had produced three children.

He said, "I have lived with this dangerous woman for 25 years and I cannot continue to endanger my life. My mind is made up. She has always accused me of keeping numerous girlfriends but has she caught me pants down with anyone of them? I had never raised up my hands against her since we got married."

The husband accused the wife of always insulting him on the slightest provocation, while attacking him with weapons anytime they had a fight.

"Last week Tuesday, she attacked me with a sharp object and I have since left home so that she would not take my life for no just cause," Tajudeen said.

The President of the court, Mrs. Modupe Bajulaiye, directed the estranged couple to arrange a meeting with their respective families for a possible reconciliation before the next adjourned date.

Bajulaiye however ordered the couple not to do anything that would in anyway undermine public peace and urged them to be of good behaviour during the period of exhausting the possibilities of out-of-court -settlement.

She subsequently adjourned the case till July 20 for further hearing.
men this is real funny. grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Murdered Ghanaian In UK / SS II Student Of G.S.S Nyanya Abuja Stabbed With A Knife (graphic Photos) / Mom Heartbroken After Smelling Weed On Her Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.