Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 (2865 Views)

Why Is Inter-marriage With Hausa Ladies So Hard? / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Marriage With A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hmm. Well, her initial post several months ago I believe she stated that he initially told her one story then changed it after awhile to me that is a big RED FLAG and she stated that she will trust that he loves her for HER and not an escape from poverty.

It it ain't smelling right 10 out of 10 it ain't right. But anywhoo.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
He is really nice. I know, that he wants the better life for his daughter. But he wants peacefull life like me. Poverty is not everything. When I feel happy myself, it radiates on everybody. I've never seen him angry, everyday I can hear nice words, I can see everything in his eyes. He is the best.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2011
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!
He has got his permission to 3.08.2012. Everything bad finished and started new better life.
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY
Good luck to everybody! Hold on.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
Milk him all you can until he got to leave. lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by claremont(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
@OP: All is well that ends well. Hold unto your man, and don't listen to haters!!!

1 Like

Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
Listen to him hater knows best. wink
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2011
I like listen to people only like claremont. Everybody are frustrated. Life is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by lindabon: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2011
Katy86:

fred, if he do not like to eat your polish food cook only for yourself and let him cook his own food wink

dis oyibo people dey hia word! na only for am to carry belle born half blacky/half oyibo dey worry am!!
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
Where's that damn cat? grin
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2012
Hello everybody. I am still with my husband. Who was doubting this? We have a little bad times and should explain everything, but everyday I am very happy. I think I met a right man. Soon he will get another, for 2 years, card. I don't regret anything. So nice man I have never met. So I am nice for him too and try to be a good wife. I helped him to visit his family in Spain, we talked on skype. He was only 1 week, but I can see happiness in his eyes. I couldn't go with him, maybe in future, because problem with money. He wanted to ask them for help him little with money. To start business is very hard. He knows that he can hurt me very easy, but I have to trust him, maybe in 99%. Suspiciousness everytime is not good. We have to trust each other. But every people make mistakes. I think I would forgive him a mistake. We have to talk what is the most important in our life. Everybody should decide, what they need and don't cheat another person. Results would be bad. I am peaceable person, don't like fight and don't like when somebody cheat me. Better tell the truth.
I know that Nigerian people think too much about money, about their family and friends who needs help. But everybody has their own life and should think first about their close family. Maybe in December we will go to Nigeria, but we need big money, it is too hard to save. I hope we manage. Keep smiling kiss wink
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hello everybody, how are u? I am still fine smiley
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2013
Awwwwwwww. Of course it won't work if people married for the wromg reasons. It's not a Nigerian thing to love money...it's a human thing to love money.

Good luck suga!!
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
Thank u, but for me personally, money has meaning only to survive, but feelings are the most important. He has a card for 2 years, but I don't like his calling everybody, everyday and every evening. I know they are his family (I hope everybody), but his calling is very annoying, he doesn't has time for me. He started his business, but alas he helps me not enough and work too much and come back late. I don't like this. He doesn't think about rest. It is too hard to earn good money in Poland. His family and daughter need his help, but they think that money are on the ground in Europe. We want to invite his brother, so he can find out himself if it is so easy. But in my opinion, nigerian people want to show another people that they have money, they don't do this only for themselves. I watch nigerian movies, try to learn edo language (it is too hard), ask him about Nigeria, but he doesn't want to know anything, doesn't want to discuss with me. I don't understand this, but he likes to talk many hours to nigerian people. Maybe this is too big difference between us. I try to adjust, but I can see, he doesn't want. He said, I can't change his behavior, but he should adjust to me too. Is it true, he said that men go alone without wives or girlfriends, meet each other, drink beer, but women stay at home or do what they want. In Poland husband and wife go together everywhere, do together everything, so I don't like when he meets his friends but leaves me alone every evening. For him it is enough, when he comes back everyday. Not for me. But he is very lovely and nice man, treats me very good, but I decided to leave my freedom to be with somebody, not alone. He promised to be with me every minute and every second. I know he needs money and wants to help me too, but there is time for job and for relax. Sometimes I am tired and feeling alone. I hope everything will be ok. We need time. I can understand everything but I don't know if men can do this. I doubt now.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 5:25am On Jan 16, 2013
Awwww. Well something is not right and you need to get on top of that.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Again welcome. I am still with my husband. His behavior is still very strange, he always tries to make me sure he is honest. He said he doesn't want any problems with women, he can see his friends and his troubles with white wives. He needs money to live better life. Last year he went to Spain. He was working there 2 months, but I told him, there is no money and no job. He didn't want to believe me. He sold his business, spent money there and came back thin. He lost money, but now he knows more. In January he went to Germany. He is working, but just started and said that it is very hard, he wakes up at 4 and goes 2 hours. In Poland is more and more difficult with job. I love him still. He is a nice man, but still I think, that black people come mostly to Europe and they want to help their family. I am feeling a little like his second family, not first. And I think, that young people are for young people, not young for old. Too big difference between us. I think he doesn't want to come back, he will visit me in July, I can go to him any time, it is not so far. Future is unknown. I hope only that he will not betray.
Greetings
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hi Mrs Chima, How are you? I am still with my husband. He is a nice man. But it is hard to live with a black man and I understand why young girls divorce so fast. Maybe because money are not the most important in my life. He can't do anything so can't find a better job. I told him this. He should trust more his wife not friends. He has a permanent permission for staying in Poland. He was in Spain, Mallorca and now in Germany since January, he tried to earn better money, but he didn't want to believe me that it is not easy. Now he knows. He needs those experiences in his life. He doesn't know Europe. He will come back soon. I wanted to come to him, but his friend, who promised to help him, didn't pick his call, he doesn't know his address. This is a very good friend who grown up with him. Very strange boy. This marriage is very difficult, but we want to be together forever. He is very surprised that life in Europe is so hard. Every couples have problems, but our problems are not problems.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 4:35am On Aug 18, 2015
I am glad that you are still with your husband and sad that he is having a difficult time finding employment.
I hope the marriage isn't struggling because of finances. He may have to seek training of some kind or seek a different field.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by tpiander: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2015
IloveFred:
I like listen to people only like claremont.

Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Hi everybody. It's me IloveFred after so many years hahaha. I want to tell everybody disappointed that I am still with Fred. In September 2018 will be our 8. anniversary �
However this marriage is not easy. He made a little mistakes, but not important, I forgave him. I think he is still with me thanks to me. I am very romantic and can't hurt anybody.
In 2014 he got his last decision for permanent permission to stay in Poland. Our difference of age is 15 years. Everybody told me after 2 years he will go away when get his polish card. His third card was the last. He is still with me. He was working in Germany 2 years and people also told me he will never come back. Now he is 45 and I am 60 just now retired. Every his friends said he has the best wife. Even they advised him to not tell this friends. He can loose his wife �
It means everything is possible in life when you meet a nice person. He is really a nice man.
Really everything takes time. He was in Nigeria in December first time (his sister's wedding). We are not rich so I couldn't go. Too big expenses. But he has a very bad experience there. Criminals came and took everybody's phones and money. In another house they killed a lecturer from university and shoot his wife. They showed it in Nigerian tv. I don't know if I ever go to Nigeria. I am afraid. I was in Senegal and it is enough.
He want to go to Germany again to earn some money, to help me and for his future. It's not easy to find a good job in Poland.
Everything will be ok. Everybody are surprised that this marriage last so many years � so are you disappointed every haters? � I greet everybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Can A Nigerian Husband Do This?? / What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) / Why Do Women Get Jealous When A Guy Is Wooing Their Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.