Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Did You Get This Too? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Get This Too? (772 Views)

How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Get This Too? by anifel20(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2007
Nairalanders,
I got this mail in my box, I can't remember applying, hence I just want to confirm if any other person got this mail, your response will be appreciated.

Previous | Next | Back to Messages Call or Instant Message jobsemploys1
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove,
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:40:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: "employ employ" <jobsemploys1@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: INVITATION FOR WRITTEN INTERVIEW
To: wolexuje@yahoo.com

Sequel to your application for a job offer in our client’s establishment;
You have been short listed for a written interview that will hold nationwide at the following centers;
• Lagos (Yaba College of Technology, Yusuf Grillo Hall)
• Enugu (Enugu State University, Enugu Campus)
• Kaduna (Kaduna Polytechnic, Ungwar Rimi, REAS Hall)

The date of the interview is Saturday 25th August 2007 and you are expected to be seated by 1.00 p.m. for the examination.

You are expected to do the following
1. Chose from the three stated centers where you wish to perform your written interview and send an e-mail to the proper e-mail address as explained below

• Lagos center e-mail to jobsemploys1@yahoo.com
• Enugu center e-mail to jobsemploys2@yahoo.com
• Kaduna center e-mail to jobsemploys3@yahoo.com

2. Your mail should state the following
• Your Full name (Surname First)
• Your Qualification and Discipline (e.g B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering)

3. You are to come to the interview center with the following.
• A passport size photograph
• A HB pencil and Eraser
• A blue writing pen

Respond to this should be done on or before 7.00 pm (GMT) of 10th August 2007. Late response will be disqualified.

Thanks

Employer Rep.

PS: We noted that 25th Aug. is a sanitation day in Lagos; endeavour to make adequate preparation to get to the venue on time so as to avoid any form of disqualification.
Re: Did You Get This Too? by bucho(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
Na Scam oooo!!!!!
Re: Did You Get This Too? by EstyE(f): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2007
the whole thing look somehow to me
Re: Did You Get This Too? by kayodu: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2007
I got d same message. First nd foremost i dont know hw they get email and which company re they recruiting for.
Anybody that know more about them shud pls tell us.
Re: Did You Get This Too? by kayodu: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2007
I got d same message. First nd foremost i dont know hw they get my email and which company re they recruiting for.
Re: Did You Get This Too? by kayodu: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2007
I got d same message. First nd foremost i dont know hw they get my email and which company re they recruiting for.

(1) (Reply)

Sure You Can Be Earning Up To 40,000naira Per Month At Home And At Ease / Just Got Job @ First Inland Bank / Forex Traders, Learn From My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.