Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,759 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! (7519 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2011
[b]Yes, na me talk it.  Disagree all u want, Call me names for all i care, Say all the sheet on you dirty mind, it aint gonna shake me. i'm not here to preach o as i am no pastor (i Hate Pastors). I'm just here to air my mind on the romance section. (Yes i know where i am) To all the virgins in tha NL house i say Kudos. Pls dont hide your identity o. There is nothing bad in it o. You are normal and functioning very well. Hey and it's not a lack of opportunity. No one knows the amount of temptations you go thru,  You are missing nothing except a few minutes of breathing fast, a few minutes of Ecstasy, and u are are missing out on loads of STDs and STIs and unwanted pregnancies and unwanted heart breaks,  LWKM Hey if it's not a virtue why do guys always look out for virgins to marry? No, virgins are not saints no one is saying so and i'm not talking of virgins that engage in oral or A._.l s3x( una no qualify). Who says virgins are ugly Jor o, Think again,  I dont really care what people say about me. I care for what i do and have reasons for my Actions. If u are not a virgin, you have your reasons and no one is Judging you, i hate people that Judge. Once again virgins, Una toooooooo Much. Keep it up kiss[/b]
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Goldieluks: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2011
Your right,my dear. smiley
keep it up.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by LesbianBoy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Yes, na me talk it.  Disagree all u want, Call me names for all i care, Say all the sheet on you dirty mind, it aint gonna shake me. i'm not here to preach o as i am no pastor (i Hate Pastors). I'm just here to air my mind on the romance section. (Yes i know where i am) To all the virgins in tha NL house i say Kudos. Pls dont hide your identity o. There is nothing bad in it o. You are normal and functioning very well. Hey and it's not a lack of opportunity. No one knows the amount of temptations you go thru,  You are missing nothing except a few minutes of breathing fast, a few minutes of Ecstasy, and u are are missing out on loads of STDs and STIs and unwanted pregnancies and unwanted heart breaks,  LWKM Hey if it's not a virtue why do guys always look out for virgins to marry? No, virgins are not saints no one is saying so and i'm not talking of virgins that engage in oral or A._.l s3x( una no qualify). Who says virgins are ugly Jor o, Think again,  I dont really care what people say about me. I care for what i do and have reasons for my Actions. If u are not a virgin, you have your reasons and no one is Judging you, i hate people that Judge. Once again virgins, Una toooooooo Much. Keep it up kiss
Sexkillz(m) bro, Is everything OK
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by mashnino(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
dis guy is vewi angwi ooo, and yeah to the virgins in the house lemme see ya hands up
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by BABE3: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
Awwww--- OP-- eyaaa! Preach my brother! Tell'em! Educate them! lol

Yh---kudos to us vajeans---we too dey try--in this sinful world of sexy men and women!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^^
So you are also claiming to be a VIRGIN
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2011
Op u be correct person just like me. No virgin, No marriage is my slogan. Any girl that isnt one, isnt meant for moi,

I wonder how it feels loosing ur virginity to someone who isnt getting married to u.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by BABE3: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
So you are also claiming to be a VIRGIN

lol---Wow--So I type like a non-fajin? hmm-- Interesting.

There are just some things that it doesn't make sense to lie about--e.g being a virgin.  Why would I lie about being a virgin?--- when I now I'm gonna get busted at the end of the day.

So---Yes, I'm a virgin.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Goldieluks: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2011
BABE!:

lol---Wow--So I type like a non-fajin? hmm-- Interesting.

There are just some things that it doesn't make sense to lie about--e.g being a virgin.  Why would I lie about being a virgin?--- when I now I'm gonna get busted at the end of the day.

So---Yes, I'm a virgin.

Good luck to you hun,
hope you keep it for the right guy,i.e if ever you are saying the truth about yourself,
cause at the end of the day,REAL virgins don't announce themselves,on a sign post.you grab?(no offence) wink
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by BABE3: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Good luck to you hun,
hope you keep it for the right guy,i.e if ever you are saying the truth about yourself,
cause at the end of the day,REAL virgins don't announce themselves,on a sign post.you grab?(no offence) wink

haha---lol--- Who told you real virgins don't announce themselves? You never jam! --lol

I don't go around telling every tom, d1ck and harry about my virginity status. I only tell people when I'm asked or when I come across topics like this. Geez, there's nothing to hide.  cheesy It's part of me---so kini big deal---

Thanks though.  smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Goldieluks: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
BABE!:

haha---lol--- Who told you real virgins don't announce themselves? You never jam! --lol

I don't go around telling every tom, d1ck and harry about my virginity status. I only tell people when I'm asked or when I come across topics like this. Geez, there's nothing to hide.  cheesy It's part of me---so kini big deal---

Thanks though.  smiley

oh cool,keep it up girl. smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
who can please tell me HONESTLY where to place this category of people

1) A small girl/child that got violated by some crazy male relative at a time when she had no clue about her body
It makes me wonder is virginity so physical or should we say its mental/psychological too.
I know this medical Doctor that does reconstructive hymen surgery on many 'muslim women as well as girls'and when I see the queue of women am shocked. He told me many of those gals have been violated by male relatives who again shun them when it comes to marriage.Left wth no option they opt for surgery and the man can nver tell the diffrence.

2.We all know that extreme physical activities can tear the hymen.(I think thts undisputed). So if you met a lady whose hymen isnt intact yet she has nevr bn Intimate will you still call her virgin and marry her?

3. I have read and heard about women tht do it from behind in order to 'protect'their virginity.Now pliz tell me is thet woman still a virgin??

4.Do you classify a woman that engages in all manner of pre-intimacy without penetration as a virgin? If you ask me, a virgin is supposed to be 'pure and undefiled.

Now if you ask me.

A child/baby that was violated without her knowledge is still a virgin. Its a state of mind also. I always feel sorry for those young victims and how the society perceives them.

At the same time kudos to those virgins who are not engaging in all manner of pre-intimacy cz they respect their bodies.

And guys,if you want to end up with virgins,stop seeking them out if you have no intentions of marrying them.
Its hypocrisy of the highest order to look for 'V',deflower and dump them but when u want to marry you want them to be available. Can we be real? Thts why they are very few and most of those you find have done all manner of crzy things on themselves just to get married!!

cheers

1 Like

Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by BABE3: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^
Technically (no sentiments) ;
1) Non-V

2) V

3) V

4)V
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by african1(f): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2011
BABE!:

I don't go around telling every tom, d1ck and harry about my virginity status. I only tell people when I'm asked or when I come across topics like this. Geez, there's nothing to hide. cheesy It's part of me---so kini big deal---

Thanks though. smiley

Lol True! be proud of the good choices you made.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by african1(f): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
satani22:

Op u be correct person just like me. No virgin, No marriage is my slogan. Any girl that isnt one, isnt meant for moi,

I wonder how it feels loosing your virginity to someone who isnt getting married to u.

You couldn't have said it better,
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Gbenge77(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2011
@op, very well said.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ Babe

You always make me laugh.Short and precise!
But I understand why wink grin grin

If you read NL you will be mistaken to think there are no virgins! The V talk like experts in sex!!
Knowledgeable virgins .lol. grin grin

I love God's defination of a virgin not the world's.

A virgin is undefiled.(free from stain/blemish)
smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by BABE3: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
upendo 98:

@ Babe

You always make me laugh.Short and precise!
But I understand why wink grin grin

If you read NL you will  be mistaken to think there are no virgins! The V talk like experts in sex!!
Knowledgeable virgins .lol.
grin grin

I love God's defination of a virgin not the world's.

A virgin is undefiled.(free from stain/blemish).
smiley

LOL---yH---someone like me---

--anyways I totally agree with you. That was why I used to word "technically". There's a lot to the word "virgin" than just being a "virgin"---- If you know what I mean.  smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
of course I know.
wink
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by tellwisdom: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Op COCONUT HEAD, I KNW WHERE YOU ARE DRIVING TO!!. cheesy cheesy maradona in d making
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^^
Why do u think the same way as I?
Seriously?
Cz this is not a new topic after all.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by olawale005(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
na wa oooo, virgin guy, well i dont really have much to say but what i will have to wait to see the day u will post it on here that you have stomach pains and continuous illness and your doc say there is nothing wrong with you , that all you need is just SEX, then you will realize the important of this so call SEX
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
Op walks in, Inspects the thread and walks out. I'll be right back cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2011
BABE!:

Awwww--- OP-- eyaaa! Preach my brother! Tell'em! Educate them! lol

Yh---kudos to us vajeans---we too dey try--in this sinful world of sexy men and women!

Hi 5 BABE wink

LesbianBoy:

Sexkillz(m) bro, Is everything OK
Yeah Bro cool Cool as a Cucumber
Goldieluks:

Your right,my dear. smiley
keep it up.
Thanks Goldie wink
satani22:

I wonder how it feels loosing your virginity to someone who isnt getting married to u.
True Talk. Imagine on your weeding day while u are on the altar or pulpit or where ever u wan marry , make all the girls wey lose thier virginity to you just show shocked any the babe wey u wan marry na V lipsrsealed That is = KASALA grin Nothing like a free mind
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2011
Upendo me im still a virgin,hoping to marry another virgin. BTW are u a virgin? If yes come marry me.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
Virgins, Let's Join hands and ask this Bitter Sweet question:
Why is it that after every Condom Commercial, they will still tell you "Abstinence is still, and remains the best protection"?
Food for Thought, Right? cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Cuddlemii: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
@op

You don't know that a horse ride and some specific tedious exercise or sport can break the hymen. Some people were violated, molested and have VVF.  The way you guys are going about your televised warfare against sex, people would become stigmatized and start committing suicide. Why remind people of their lost trauma.

Exposure is very important; if not why would a civilized man like you say things like these when you know so many things are at stake or involved. You were just discussing the negatives. Unsterilized circumcision can have complications and cause loss of virginity. Insertion of drugs to heal infection can also destroy the hymen. Not only sex breaks it you novice.

Do proper research before you post this trash again. The world is evolving, so set your topic with up to date activities and details.

If you are going to address Pre-marital sex or virginity, at least have the balls to do it thoroughly and convincingly like an enlightened person.

So those that lost it like the above listed points, don't have virtue?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ SATANI
You must be joking! who's that am trying to please here by declaring my status?
I have a Certifier[b] not [/b] on NL but above!!
That's 4 my future mate to discover ok.
And why do you keep asking evry other gal to marry you?
Whts the desperation abt?
undecided

@op
I am still struggling to accept this thread as one filled with genuine intentions for real.
I dnt like that 'cool'look. Its as though u have something up your sleeves! lipsrsealed

But to answer your question,evr heard of
a)Corporate social responsibilty
b)Reverse psychology as a marketing strategy?

-The first one avoids lawsuits.
-The second one tells your prospects one of the benefits of your product,(condom) and you tell them not to buy it even though your product has this benefit. It works to arouse curiosity cz nobody likes to be told not to do something.

Its all marketing soo RELAX!!! cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
Ur advise/could have been valid if pple actually learn from experience or others' Agreed it was an error/mistake/ignorance that made some loose their pride of womanhooood. Ask ur self did they learnt anything afterwards? Have they abstained from sex after the error abinitio? Are the up coming ones prepared to take lessons or cue from fall of those in their front or willing to take the adventure of sex? Too many questns with limited answers. We have to keep hammering the nail till theres change
Cuddlemii:

@op

You don't know that a horse ride and some specific tedious exercise or sport can break the hymen. Some people were violated, molested and have VVF.  The way you guys are going about your televised warfare against sex, people would become stigmatized and start committing suicide. Why remind people of their lost trauma.

Exposure is very important; if not why would a civilized man like you say things like these when you know so many things are at stake or involved. You were just discussing the negatives. Unsterilized circumcision can have complications and cause loss of virginity. Insertion of drugs to heal infection can also destroy the hymen. Not only sex breaks it you novice.

Do proper research before you post this trash again. The world is evolving, so set your topic with up to date activities and details.

If you are going to address Pre-marital sex or virginity, at least have the balls to do it thoroughly and convincingly like an enlightened person.

So those that lost it like the above listed points, don't have virtue?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Cuddlemii: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2011
satani22:

your advise/could have been valid if pple actually learn from experience or others' Agreed it was an error/mistake/ignorance that made some loose their pride of womanhooood. Ask your self did they learnt anything afterwards? Have they abstained from sex after the error abinitio? Are the up coming ones prepared to take lessons or cue from fall of those in their front or willing to take the adventure of sex? Too many questns with limited answers. We have to keep hammering the nail till theres change

Hammering the change with ur username is suppose to achieve what. Ur username caused it all. Please lets hear word jor. This topic is so unrealistic. Im out!!!

You all speak for what suits you and not the reality. I speak in general. Take care!!!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Cuddlemii na fight? Where u dey run go? Is the heat too much for you? What's your Story? I no dey judge anybodi, said so earlier. if you lost your virginity thru sports that one concern you. Do guys also lose thier virginity thru rigorous excercise or horse ride? Realize that i'm not bashing anyone or any gender in particular. I jus dey flow. And BTW i'm talking about virginity lost thru S#x relations. If u lost it thru any other means ofcourse u are a virgin.   And if anyone commits suicide or jumps off the third mainland on my account then,,,,,,,, well na them sabi. It will just be the equivalent of pouring water on a Duck,  cool

@Upendo. You tyte. Cool Look = A clean mind fears no Accusation,  cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2011
upendo 98:

@ SATANI
You must be joking! who's that am trying to please here by declaring my status?
I have a Certifier[b] not [/b] on NL but above!!
That's 4 my future mate to discover ok.
And why do you keep asking evry other gal to marry you?
Whts the desperation abt?
undecided
No ma, im not desperate for marriage. Consistency is my style. I ve maintained in my posts that i wouldnt marry till 2013/14 or15 and only to a virgin. Im a very jealous type and never like to share anything with anybody. I love u and cuddlemii. Why? Cos of intelligence and decency. U guys epitomises xters of a wife material(on the forum). If i ever make a marriage gesture to anyone outside u guys, such must possess character better that of u two for me to mean/be serious with my gesture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Sperm Day. (a Must Read / My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) / Hilarious Picture About MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.