Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,732 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him (8139 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by nelyz(f): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
Been living with my elder sis since she got married two yrs ago. Recently her husband has been making passes at me. thought i can handle de situation, but it's getting out of hand. whenever my sis is not around, he'll try to touch my boobs, but can't succeed cos i don't give him de chance. my problem is how to tell my sis this cos she love him so much n wouldn't want to break her home. i took a bold step and relocate to our parents home. my parents want to know y i had to leave my sis's home, my sis's equally threatening to stop paying my school fees if i don't come bk. how do i let the cat out? need advice pls.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by osereka(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2007
NO BREAK YOU SISTER'S HOME O
becous the way I read it , e be like say na you give the man green light
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Godsgirl(f): 3:32am On Aug 06, 2007
Good girl. wink I read the entire text and I do not see anything wrong with the way you handled this situation. I would say, stay in your parents house for as long as you can. Try to avoid giving the details unless you are faced with those threatening situations (as you mentioned). If I were you, at this point I will pray for wisdom on how to handle what happens next. I would also pray that the Lord will touch the hearts of your sister and family so that they will understand. If your sister does not understand and blames you, please do not direspect her in any way (though it might be tempting), I, personally will keep quiet because I have found out that in time, everything usually will work out for my good w/o me having to defend myself.

You know your heart and so does God. This is all that matters

Agape!
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by nelyz(f): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2007
@osereka,

wat de hell ar u talking abt? jeeeeeeeez can't afford to break my sis's home, dat was y i ran bk to my parents home.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by nelyz(f): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2007
tnx godsgirl 4 de advice. will rather stay bk home than going bk to my sis's house. wouldn't let them know either.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Oluchia(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2007
osereka:

What is your proplem? If she was encouraging the man, would she have left for her parent's house and seeking for our advice on this forum? What is wrong with people? If she had stayed back, she will be accused of wanting to break her sister's home, now she has to leave the place for peace to reign, she is also being accused of 'giving the green light'. Na wa o shocked

@ Poster
My dear, You did the right thing. Godsgirl has said it all. Just pray for wisdom on how to handle the situation and God will see u Through.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by benit(f): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2007
These type of things encourage randy men to continue in their acts, now we are talking about saving this mistake of a marriage. This type of man that wants to sleep with his wife's sister is not fit to be married. God help your sister!
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by osereka(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2007
why come here for advice when you said you are already back with ur parent eh?
abi you want make we go beat that you sis husby?
to me e be like say una don de shag sef. maybe na the guy no wan do again!
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by nelyz(f): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2007
osereka, probably dat's wat u engage in, 'aint stoop so low to date my sis's husband. aren't other single guys out there?
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by kellorah: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2007
Seriously, i think you should tell your sister, or else, your brother-in-law will end up lying to her and putting the blame on you.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by lovemajek(f): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
Kellorah you are right.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Oluchia(f): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2007
@Osereka
Didn't you read her post?

nelyz:

Been living with my elder sis since she got married two years ago. Recently her husband has been making passes at me. thought i can handle de situation, but it's getting out of hand. whenever my sis is not around, he'll try to touch my boobs, but can't succeed because i don't give him de chance. my problem is how to tell my sis this because she love him so much n wouldn't want to break her home. i took a bold step and relocate to our parents home. my parents want to know y i had to leave my sis's home, my sis's equally threatening to stop paying my school fees if i don't come bk. how do i let the cat out? need advice please[/size][size=8pt].

That is why she is asking for our advice, so if you have one give her and stop accusing her okay?
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Iman3(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2007
osereka:

You are an idiot!
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by deezzle(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2007
@nelyz,
you are a girl with moral values. i know a babe that was in ur situation and eventually got pregnant for the bastard who her sis got married to. u have made a good move and watever u do, DO NOT tell ur mum or Sis. I will advice though that u tell ur dad. see, u know women, no matter wat ur sister will not leave her hubby and it could cause an eternal fracas btw u two.

As for u Osereka, u should always think before u post, thats wat that thing in ur head is for. the situation is bad enough, did u have to send that nonsense Haba! Pity the babe now.

Nelyz, please think about it this way, ur sister does not have enough reason to say she wont pay ur fees just cos u are not living with her anymore, unless u have hinted that there is somn worng. I am sure your Dad will use his wisdom in convincing her not to make such a decission but DO NOT tell her.

All the best
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by nelyz(f): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2007
@deezzle

thank u so much for ur advice. but how do i tell my dad, should i tell him everything? still need ur advice on this.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by omoge(f): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2007
Leave That House. Move out of there okay.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
hi,
my opinion-
u better tell either ur dad or mom.i think i prefer ur dad n dont stop there insist they warn him seriously if possibly, openly because if e happen, na u get 100 % blame n nobody go remember say u innocent i tell u even ya mama go see u as outcast.most men have no shame.call him and warn him as wll sternly with threat.But i hope u were not seducing him with ur dressing sha.
most nig guys are sick upstairs n at d end of day, na devil go take the blame.
abeg no shame/hide tell important persons in your family and insist he is rebuked.once he knows it is public, e no go misbehave.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by deezzle(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2007
well, i am sure u can seive through all tha's being sent to u. Please watever u do, do not make it open. ask ur dad to talk to him firmly. Am sure he will know wat to do.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by lovemajek(f): 12:37am On Aug 10, 2007
tell your dad say your sister husband want to nack you, and you dont know if you should do it or not, ashawo
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Janeesa: 6:31am On Aug 10, 2007
this the kind of shit i'm talkin about wit nigerian people.the girls sisters husband is touching her and makin passes and most of all are saying "keep quite" or "don't break your sister's home" keep quiet FOR WHAT? if what he is doin is wrong then he needs to be put in check, i don't get it at all.its like what happened wit my sister:my aunts husband was touching her and no one wanted to see the truth, everyone wanted to protect him just b/c of their kids,Bleep that, what is wrong is WRONG, ANYWAY if the guy is doing something wrong tell your sister b/c chances are this guy isnt the right guy for her if hes makin passes at you ---HIS WIFE'S OWN SISTER!
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Oluchia(f): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2007
I-man:

You are an idiot!

lovemajek:

tell your dad say your sister husband want to nack you, and you don't know if you should do it or not, ashawo
A bigger Idiot!
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by replenish(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2007
this girl is just asking for our advice. well i will say you should definately tell your parents. ther is no point in covering the son of a bitch

and to all of you that has been calling the poor girl ashawo; you are all bigger ashawo. uhm i know your types.

biggest idiots
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by simplyme3(f): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
i swear u r lying -
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by wendymanda: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2007
Well this is a very delicate situation. I myself am not sure how I would tell my parents, but you do have to tell someone. If that idiot man tried it with you who knows how many willing girls are out their. Since they are newly weds who knows if your sister will even believe. All these is probably what is hindering you from letting it know. I wish you had punched him seriously and so if someone asks you have evidence of defending yourself when he tried to feel on you.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by lovemajek(f): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2007
Oluchia:

A bigger Idiot!

what is Idiot?, is it person who in yash dirty.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Zandra1(f): 2:09am On Aug 16, 2007
Janeesa, am as shocked as u are. Its like u took the words right outta mouth. I quite dont understand the bull about breaking "a home" when the dunderhead in the form of a husband already did. The fact that he does this to u means that he's prolly doing worse outside and someone is yapping of breaking a home. Which home if I may ask? Ur sister loves him and deserves someone that loves her more and not a fool. I hope ur sister doesnt get STD's or HIV before u tell 'er. Tell her, tell ur parents, and all ur grown siblings if ure a close knit family and get her outta there before he gives her the death sentence, HIV. Coming on to other women means that ur sister is married to an animal but coming on to u means that ur sister is married to a monster.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by lovemajek(f): 3:01am On Aug 16, 2007
take it easy on the husband maybe the she gave the man some sign too.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by wendymanda: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
If she gave the man some sign why would she come here and ask for advice. Also if she did indeed give the man some sign that still does not make him less of an monsterous idiot for not staying true to his wife and not trying to start an affair with his sister in law at that.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by mazaje(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
why are we just to cynical, the girl just came to share her problem and seek advice cos they say a problem shared is a problem half solved and instead of listening objectively to her some people are trying to make her the culprit, what nonsense is all this, the man(her sister's husband) needs to be seriously chided and berated to get his acts together and stop molesting her.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by LagosBobo1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
You guys should learn to read between the lines. I totally agree completely with Osereka. No normal guy would continue to makes such moves at her without some sort of direct or indirect approval from the poster.

So don't gimme that nonsense. The poster herself is no angel. I wish we could hear the man's side of the story. Some of y'all are forgetting that there are TWO sides to every story and we've only heard from one side.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by ufobabe(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2007
girl here is ur family OK. feel free 2 share ur problems because similar thing had happened 2 me as well.
u did well by leaving ur sisters house and if she wouldn't understand that she stop paying ur school fees. don't worry God will pay it 4 u.u are making unknown sacrifies 4 her, but she won't understand.

my story is even more than urs. i satayed with my sister for 4years that i do everything in the house that the husband started regretting ever marrying my sister even in her presence.am the 4th child after my sister. i told my mom all what her husband has been saying and so many things happened.my sister started suspecting me having affair with her husband.she satted threatening me that she will take me 2 go a swear 2 juju and God.

i don't even want 2 share mine because i cry anything i thought of it.

keep ur head up.am happy u left.this is what i should have done earlier.but i was too small 2 think fast.
Girl congratulation because u succeeded.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by mazaje(m): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2007
You guys should learn to read between the lines. I totally agree completely with Osereka. No normal guy would continue to makes such moves at her without some sort of direct or indirect approval from the poster.

So don't gimme that nonsense. The poster herself is no angel. I wish we could hear the man's side of the story. Some of y'all are forgetting that there are TWO sides to every story and we've only heard from one side.

Shut up there and stop saying nonsense, if you are truly a loving husband nothing will make you go after your wife's sister, even if she moves around naked in the house you will call her to oder if you cant do it your self reporting her to her sister will end it all, but because they guy has his eyes on sleeping with her, he will say all sought of rubbish to cover up for is wrong doings. he has no excuse to sleep with his wife's sister if truly he loves his wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty / Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? / Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.