Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11274 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2011
smiley
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
Please Lets discuss something more interesting.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^ Oh cuddleme.

I had to get to the bottom of this. Seriously I want to know if its just a username or the dude practices wht he claims.And I mean it. If hes truly wht he claims then am out of here.no lies.But if its just a username then am cool but uncomfortable.
wink
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
U are talking like this cos u are at the other side and as if its that easy. I don't think u ve ever felt the heat that would have made u want to kill someone instantly after a very very great confrontation. Have you? have u ever felt so bad to the point of u wanting to kill ur self? Stop giving advises as if its that easy woman.

Answer my question. Have u ever felt need t o cry very very bitterly after being terribly treated by ur fellows?

Pls don't make me angry and stop trivializing the matter at hand.

At times i had to drive into a bush to keep wondering cos of men's action. At first in 2007, i had to stop going to church for months after being humiliated in the presence of thousands of pple. That stigma along continued till date.

Pls if u don't want to understand then let me be.

I like u is why im sharing with u then u have to be cool with me for us to have a pleasant deliberation and walk myself back to the right track.

At the moment i have a lot going through my mind, getting me thinking. My dear its serious
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
I am beginning to get comfortable with him though. At first, I was irritated and scared of him but I think the pastor who took his first love led him to the devil.

We need to get him another love that won't be seduced by a man with Anointing.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
smiley
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
All I can tell you Adam is this,
Dont let your past dictate your future. And nevr give up on your dreams. For as long as you are alive, then u have a purpose to accomplish so go for it.
Let bygones be bygones. Its hard.But hey!!theres life ahead and it needs somebody to live it
Yes you can
In the meantime you remain my/our friend.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
Ok to be candid i got one or two things to learn from ur experience which is quite heavy.

However hope u ve not lost believe in God but not in Men like myself.

U guys will have to give me time to change its gonna be gradual
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
Please you both should save this topic for Sunday now. Lets make this thread a happy one smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
Fast forward !!
That's all in the archives.
Cuddleme lol sorry for the stress.Now am back to myself.
I always unleash my experience when I meet smbdoy wth similar.
Now we can become naughty,silly and mad grin grin
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
upendo 98:

Fast forward !!
That's all in the archives.
Cuddleme lol sorry for the stress.Now am back to myself.
I always unleash my experience when I meet smbdoy wth similar.
Now we can become naughty,silly and mad grin grin

Yay cool

Back to nomalcy
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
I wonder if the 2 audience members went for extra suya.
Lol they must have suffered thru tht long story. grin grin
punishment 4 gatecrushing anyway!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
ok lets discuss something else. I am looking for a Gf that will eventually be my wife in 2014 but must possess the character of both cuddlemii and upendo. E[b]specially that of upendo which is extremely remarkable.[/b]

Who will help me out?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin
LMAO!
Now dont u think you ought to advertise that in the Romance section and not on this thread?
Now how are we gonna advertise that to all the ladies out there?
And I thought u were intending to marry both of us at once.What happend again!! embarassed

Note:There can only be one upendo and one cuddleme.So u aint gonna get wht ur looking for .Seek out unique qualities in those other ladies not 'our'duplicates. smiley
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
Satani Change your name abeg. I think the joke has ran its course.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
upendo 98:

I wonder if the 2 audience members went for extra suya.
Lol they must have suffered thru tht long story. grin grin
punishment 4 gatecrushing anyway!

It was so boring dat i slept off!! Bt nw dat it's gettin interestin n cozy again, i tink i need more rolls of kebabs/suya n a few bottles of star to kick start d jolly ride. *returns 2 d show wif 10rolls of suya n 5 bottles of star. Tends 2 be greedy diz tym, relunctantly gives Sexkillz 2rolls of suya, kips d rest 4 himself, immediately he starts munchin on d 1st roll while waitin 4 d show 2 progress*
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
Advertise wetin? not me definitely. I can say confidently that half of those u recommended doesn't posses ur characters. Its like back to square zero. I will not take home what will be rejected lol.

I no wan enter one chance.

If you were to be a Nigerian or be living in Nigeria, i would have done all i can to track u down but now that's this isn't possible, I'll have to wait and wish my self best of luck in my search and countdown to 2014.

I will not accede to ur recommendation and subject my self to ridicule.

My conditions are tough though which includes not all but some of the following qualities

1 Uprightness

2 Loving/kindness

3 Submissive

4 Humble

5 Graduate

6[b] Non Promiscuous[/b]

7 pretty

8 Virgin

9 fluent in both spoken and written English

10 Gentle

If anyone fails to meet the above, she shall by no means enter my kingdom lol. isnt it written in ur bible that

M't:5:20: For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

I applying same principle lol
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
mmh!

Adam.Do u posess all of the above qualities?

@james

10 suyas? whts the size of a nigerian suya?
And oops they arent called kebabs! I think wht u desribed is something else.
I dnt think u can easily pronounce it well so I leave it.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
I possess at least 4 of the 10 qualities
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
Then its not fair! Bring the same to the table!
Then we can talk!!! undecided
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
ok im now on ur table. start the talking
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
Y m i nt a fargin?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
sorry dear its all my fault
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sobs
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
Pls 2 questns. 1) whats 'sobs'? 2) what do u do? 3) what does ur signature entails about recharge cards?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
*pats d sobbing Dyt on d back, tellin her 'don't worri, guyz like stil loff u d way u are, fagin or no virgin! Ok?* @Upendo, i tot u said it's called Kebabs? Suya in Naija ain't so big, jst abt 5-8 pieces of meat on each stick. Those 'Abokis' cud be mean sumtimes, u knw!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2011

Okay Dyt so do u think Adam is fair asking 4 virgin when hes not even one himself?

And wht the hell are Abokis!!
What u describe we call them 'mshikaki!
Kebabs are like sausages.They contain minced meat coated with eggs and deep fried.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
satani22:

Pls 2 questns. 1) whats 'sobs'? 2) what do u do? 3) what does your signature entails about recharge cards?

Men dude u r really in need of a woman oh. Na every babe u wan possess ni. So its Dyt now? U sef want an industrious babe, u no want recharge card seller ni. Satan sef dey look for maga. U can always get her own network na. Dyt com network. U no need currency, u r the ruler of d darkside wink

I will be one of the directors though
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
Cuddlemii. Are u in a relationship?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
Yes
1) With Christ
2) With Nland
3) With BB
4) With Gee

I had to code them wink
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
Meaning i stand no chance?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2011
lol cuddle ur funny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You, In Seven Days. / I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.