Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows (1354 Views)

Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! / Best Harry Potter Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by Sati(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2007
I'm Just thru with this Book(pdf) and I think Its a Masterpiece. Please your views on the book and the characters
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by SMC(f): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2007
This thread is a duplicate. There is already a thread with this title. Post your comment there and view what others have written on the book.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by shituuu: 1:39am On Jun 28, 2008
where can i get it from
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by crazylegs(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2008
shituuu:

where can i get it from

You can find it here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33766.0.html
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by kay9(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2008
SMC:

This thread is a duplicate. There is already a thread with this title. Post your comment there and view what others have written on the book.
The thread is a duplicate, yes, but its been weeks - if not months - since the first one stopped getting replies. May be the poster didn't see it then. Besides, i don't even think it was in the Literature section; I think I saw it in the TV/Movies part. You might have helped her (Sati is female, right?) out by attached a link to the previous one to your post.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by SMC(f): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2008
kay9:

The thread is a duplicate, yes, but its been weeks - if not months - since the first one stopped getting replies. May be the poster didn't see it then. Besides, i don't even think it was in the Literature section; I think I saw it in the TV/Movies part. You might have helped her (Sati is female, right?) out by attached a link to the previous one to your post.

@ Kay9, If you had bothered to check, you'd have observed that this post and my comment thereon were made almost a year ago when this thread first appeared on here (i.e. the literature section - I cannot corroborate whether or not it was first posted in another section - but then again, it is possible that like you, the original poster may have posted the same thread/topic on several childboards on Nairaland). If my memory serves me right, the other thread was very much active and comments had been posted a few days before so it was very much visible on the first title page of the literature section thus negating the need for me (or anyone else for that matter) to post a link.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by CH3COO(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2008
Both of y'all should just quit necroposting.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by blissfullynaughty: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2008
CH3COO:

Both of y'all should just quit necroposting.

Neither of them are? They didnt bring the topic to the fore.

(1) (Reply)

Crying As Food / He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) / The Woman He Could Never Forget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.