Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. (6264 Views)

$533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI / The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet / The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by Remii(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2011
http://tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/4361-allison-madueke-orubebe-10-others-retain-portfolios-as-nse-carpets-jonathan-over-ministerial-list

NSE carpets Jonathan over ministerial list
| Print |
Written by Leon Usigbe and Gbola Subair, Abuja
Sunday, 03 July 2011

The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), the umbrella body for all engineering professionals in the country, has expressed worry over the list of ministerial nominees sent to the Senate for confirmation in the ongoing screening exercise as it allegedly did not reflect the desire of Nigerians to have astute professionals in key areas of the economy, especially in infrastructure.

The society, in a press statement made available to Sunday Tribune at the weekend, said it was shocked that there was no single engineer in the President’s list.

“We, therefore, ask: Who is to man these key engineering-based ministries? Over the years, we have advocated that square pegs be put in square holes in ministries of power, works, water resources, communication, industries, steel, petroleum, etc. Many of these ministries have not had an engineer as a minister since the inception of the Fourth Republic in 1999,” the NSE said in the statement signed by its president, Mr. Olumuyiwa Ajibola.

The society added that it was rather curious that despite the government-avowed intention to improve power supply in the country over the years, the Ministry of Power has not had a power engineer to drive the initiative as minister.

This, the NSE said, was a clear demonstration that the government had not got its priorities right as the value of an experienced professional in that position should not be a matter for debate.

“The society is dumbfounded that none of the nominees on the list so far, both confirmed and about-to-be-confirmed, is an engineer and wonders which of them would pilot a knowledge-driven policy formulation and implementation in the engineering-based ministries listed earlier.

“We believe that we cannot fold our hands and watch the administration drift away from the expectations of professionals and many Nigerians,“ the statement added.

The society said as earlier stated in its memo entitled; “The Route to Progress and Prosperity, “ sent to President Jonathan, it was of the view that the success of the President in his role as Executive-in-Chief would hinge on his success in attracting and selecting appropriate talents into both political appointments and employment in public service.

“With the President’s garb of the Executive-in-Chief, it behoves him to lay emphasis on an approach that will produce the best end-results. This approach is clearly weighted in favour of technocrats being appointed into the cabinet of Mr. President.

“The process of screening so far observed does not indicate the portfolios for which the candidates are being considered. Surely, the field of competence of a candidate should be paramount to the expected performance in the intended office. This is the only fair and transparent way of ensuring that square pegs are put in square holes as mentioned earlier. The outcome of this process, if adopted, would guarantee that each minister may not require an unnecessarily long time in office to deliver.

“In making this demand, engineers strongly recommend to Mr. President to depoliticise the selection process and demystify the Senate screening exercise by attaching portfolios to those nominated for ministerial appointments. This process would have helped the senators in the screening exercise as they would have focused their attention on the sector so designated. This has not happened,” the statement added.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by Gbawe: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2011
“In making this demand, engineers strongly recommend to Mr. President to depoliticise the selection process and demystify the Senate screening exercise by attaching portfolios to those nominated for ministerial appointments. This process would have helped the senators in the screening exercise as they would have focused their attention on the sector so designated. This has not happened,” the statement added.

Is it not becoming clear , even to the most die hard fan, that GEJ is not"change" or "fresh air" ? Even Beaf sef ti ko igba wole !!!!!! Everything GEJ has done has shown a distinct unwillingness to move away from the "business as usual" behaviour of past leaders that has gotten us where we are today.

Even to attach portfolio to nomination , a very simple innovation that moves away from the shady behaviours of the past, he will not even do . If GEJ is "change" why is  he blind to the advantage of transparently attaching portfolio to nomination to aid screening efficacy? Smart analyst know that GEJ is only behaving like others before him because , as per supplying mediocrity, he does not want his nominees rejected or ridiculed publicly with specific questions concerning direct duties !!!!

If you are sure of your nominees , and know they were chosen on merit, then attach their portfolio and let them meritocratrically prove themselves worthy. That is what an "agent of change and trasformation" would do. Indeed, I remember the CPC specifically saying they would transparently match porfolio to nomination , from the beginning, to assist every one to judge for themselves those they have put forward as Ministers.

1 Like

Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by hakanai(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by homerac7: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2011
The society, in a press statement made available to Sunday Tribune at the weekend, said it was shocked that there was no single engineer in the President’s list.

fafafafaaaaaa, foul!

whats Prof Bath Nnaji's profession again? accountant? surgeon ? what? isnt he a mechanical engineer?

if the complain had been dt d group of professionals were not given enough slots, i agree and stand firm wt them. but to make such erroneous statement is annoying. i'm also member of d society by d way
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by gregg2: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2011
What is NSE? Do we have engineers?
Bunch of quacks.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by aljharem3: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2011
homerac7:

fafafafaaaaaa, foul!

whats Prof Bath Nnaji's profession again? accountant? surgeon ? what? isnt he a mechanical [b]engineer?
[/b]
if the complain had been dt d group of professionals were not given enough slots, i agree and stand firm wt them. but to make such erroneous statement is annoying. i'm also member of d society by d way

nope Prof Bath Nnaji is not a mechanical engineer but a ROBOTIC ENGINEER

and morover what is he doing as the miniter of power undecided

Born in 1956 at Enugu, Prof. Nnaji is the ALCOA Foundation Professor of Manufacturing Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Nnaji has done his pioneering work in the field known as Geometric Reasoning. His research is sub-divided into three broad areas known as Robotics, Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Visualisation Machines and Technologies in Medicine

http://allafrica.com/stories/200105180352.html
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by Remii(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2011
gregg2:

What is NSE? Do we have engineers?
Bunch of quacks.

I take exception to that, there are Nigerian Engineers, doing well and proudly too, all over the world.
I am a Drilling Engineer, graduate of Chemical engineering from a Nigeria University, To God be the Glory.
If all those you know are quacks and impostors, you need to change how you socialize.

Nigerian Engineers are doing there bit going by what is available to them. Who are the people running NTA, PHCN, Refineries etc with little they have been given. or do you expect them to buy equipment with their own money.
Those that have opportunity to work outside the shores of Nigeria have always excelled and provend their worth.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by homerac7: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2011
@ gregg2,

u simply dont know what u r talking abt. sometimes its wiser to keep quiet, it makes u appear wiser. please take to dt

@ alj 'boko" harem

i hav always known u to b a jester, so no oofeeinse (permission from ur twin brother, mr cork). Beaf once advised dt u get goat brain transplant for N200 in place of ur current limited capacity brain grin grin grin grin (still joking wt u my brother). Robotics is an arm of mecganical engineerin if u must know. its just like u sayind a highway or hydro engineer is not a civil engineer.

@ all, i think a lot of nairalanders talk rubbish angry angry angry
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by homerac7: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
@ Remii,

my brother and colleague, abeg forgive dt olodo his sins, for he knw not wht he ws talking about. wink wink grin grin
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by aljharem3: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
homerac7:

@ gregg2,

u simply dont know what u r talking abt. sometimes its wiser to keep quiet, it makes u appear wiser. please take to dt

@ alj 'boko" harem

i hav always known u to b a jester, so no oofeeinse (permission from your twin brother, mr cork). Beaf once advised dt u get goat brain transplant for N200 in place of your current limited capacity brain grin grin grin grin (still joking wt u my brother). Robotics is an arm of mecganical engineerin if u must know. its just like u sayind a highway or hydro engineer is not a civil engineer.

how can a mechancial engineer be a miniter of power but thanks for the correction
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by homerac7: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
^

Ok. I will use example of ur generator at home. It has two main parts; d mechanical driving part which is what uses up d fuel (properly called engine) and d wound coil part dt has rotating member (properly called rotor) driven by d engine.

Same is d basic principle for all our power plant configurations here In Nigeria. So d engine part is usually described as mechanical balance of system/plant while d generator/ wound coil part is called electrical balance of system.

So a mechanical engineer is also qualified just as d electrical engineer or certain other colleagues too within the field to run d power ministry.

Hope I made dt simple enough
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by ZnO: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
So Remii is an engineer and did not know that Nnaji is also an engineer (a world acclaimed one at that), hence the post? When they call you kpako engineer you go dey vex
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by ZnO: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2011
“We, therefore, ask: Who is to man these key engineering-based ministries? Over the years, we have advocated that square pegs be put in square holes in ministries of power, works, water resources, communication, industries, steel, petroleum, etc. Many of these ministries have not had an engineer as a minister since the inception of the Fourth Republic in 1999,” the NSE said in the statement signed by its president, Mr. Olumuyiwa Ajibola.

No wonder (at bolded) why they do not know about Nnaji
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by kasiem(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
@gbawe,
ur iconoclasm sometime turns me in the state of turmoil, when it's glaring that the bloke that u always castigate at any stance is doing everything at his disposal to move nigeria forward. For ur information, the people that it falls on them to nominate prospective ministers are the parties at grassroot and state level. It'll be foolhardy of gej to foist nominees on state cos of our quest for democracy. As for attaching portfolios to the ministers, gej has done no bad in giving assigning nnaji with power ministry, iweala with finance etc. Morover, what's aregbesola(the record breaker), ajimobi, amosun, still waiting for?
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by maga1: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
Lol @topic. We already have political engineers.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by OmoTier1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2011
homerac7:

@ gregg2,

@ alj 'boko" harem

i hav always known u to b a jester, so no oofeeinse (permission from your twin brother, mr cork). Beaf once advised dt u get goat brain transplant for N200 in place of your current limited capacity brain grin grin grin grin (still joking wt u my brother). Robotics is an arm of mecganical engineering if u must know. its just like u sayind a highway or hydro engineer is not a civil engineer.

Part in bold is misleading to say the least. Robotic Engineering -Robotics- is not Mechanical Engineering -Mechanics-

People often confuse MECHATRONICS with ROBOTICS engineering. While the former is a branch of mechanical engineering, the later is not.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by ZnO: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2011
So when are you considered an engineer in NIGERIA? When:

1. You have only a BSc
2. You have an MS
3. You have a PhD?

Nnaji has
Bsc in physics
MSc in industrial engineering and operations research
PhD in industrial engineering and operations research
http://www.chronicle.pitt.edu/media/pcc030224/bart_nnaji.html

Does any of these degrees (or at least 2 of them) make him an engineer or not, by Nigerian standard?
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by Pharoh: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2011
We will never tackle our problems from the roots but keep putting blame in the wrong direction. The society should direct its anger to the states that sent those nominees. The system whereby states has to choose nominees for the presidents to include in his cabinet is flawed in my opinion and that should be addressed.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by ZnO: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2011
Pharoh:

We will never tackle our problems from the roots but keep putting blame in the wrong direction. The society should direct its anger to the states that sent those nominees. The system whereby states has to choose nominees for the presidents to include in his cabinet is flawed in my opinion and that should be addressed.
Supported 100%
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by Rhino5dm: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2011
^ I think you guys are mixing up some where. From the point of view of NSE, you have to be registered member with the society for you to be qualify to be called ENGINEER.

practicing in your feild of studies for a minimum required years of experience is a pre-requisite for that. So part of the NSE consti*tution stipulate the penalty of being called an engineer without meeting the said requirement.

If you are engineer by profession you should have passed through ES(Engineer in Society) which is a basic foundation engineering studies at the university that reels out the process of attaching Engr. to your name.

Just like you are lawyer BUT not called to BAR. You are a mere law graduate that wont be able to defend anyone in the courts of law.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by ZnO: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^ I think you guys are mixing up some where. From the point of view of NSE, you have to be registered member with the society for you to be qualify to be called ENGINEER.

practicing in your feild of studies for a minimum required years of experience is a pre-requisite for that. So part of the NSE consti*tution stipulate the penalty of being called an engineer without meeting the said requirement.

If you are engineer by profession you should have passed through ES(Engineer in Society) which is a basic foundation engineering studies at the university that reels out the process of attaching Engr. to your name.

Just like you are lawyer BUT not called to BAR. You are a mere law graduate that wont be able to defend anyone in the courts of law.

So Bart is no longer an Engineer because he probably isn't registered in Nigeria? Can you clarify more? Thanks
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by ZnO: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
Does Nigerian law say you must be an NSE member to be a minister?
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by Gbawe: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
Pharoh:

When will you guys stop putting forward these ridiculous and laughable ready-made excuses for GEJ?  Before the election you guys shouted, non-stop, that Jonathan will go for competence and "his own team" when he gets a 4 year mandate. "Wait and see" you all stated repeatedly !!!!! Indeed , GEJ himself has told us and the International community non-stop that his appointees will be proven achievers and transformational individuals. Now that the list of ministers reveals abject mediocrity and "more of the same" worthlessness (as some of us predicted) you change your tune to begin saying GEJ is not responsible and for us to "direct anger to the states that sent those nominees" !!! Na by force ? Ethnic support no get limit sef ? Please listen to yourself !!!!

Is it not even ridiculous that anyone , as you do, should suggest Jonathan is somehow obligated to hire candidates nominated for him by State arms of the PDP? So if Lagos State PDP nominate Shina Rambo then GEJ too should oblige and make him a Minister? If Oyo nominates Tokyo then Jonathan must make him a Minister !! Not so?  Those of you who are hardcore apologists of GEJ are fighting a losing battle because he is simply a "business as usual" leader who cannot deliver the effective and brave leadership Nigeria needs.

The more sensible fans of GEJ who understand the limit of image laundering and the need to refrain from defending what cannot be defended are silent lately on NL. They know it is time to call it a day . They don't wish to lie to themselves anymore. [b]GEJ is entirely responsible for approving the list of Ministers sent to him . Pure and simple. [/b]He is responsible for choosing the team who will carry out his plans. Simple. That he has chosen to accept mediocre submissions , rather than direct for alternatives, is an indicator of the incompetence of GEJ. If your Ministers are poor then you fail !! If you accept poor Ministers then you are planning to fail !!! Kapish ?
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by ZnO: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2011
Gbawe:

When will you guys stop putting forward these ridiculous and laughable ready-made excuses for GEJ?  Before the election you guys shouted, non-stop, that Jonathan will go for competence and "his own team" when he gets a 4 year mandate. "Wait and see" you all stated repeatedly !!!!! Indeed , GEJ himself has told us and the International community non-stop that his appointees will be proven achievers and transformational individuals. Now that the list of ministers reveals abject mediocrity and "more of the same" worthlessness (as some of us predicted) you change your tune to begin saying GEJ is not responsible and for us to "direct anger to the states that sent those nominees" !!! Na by force ? Ethnic support no get limit sef ? Please listen to yourself !!!!

Is it not even ridiculous that anyone , as you do, should suggest Jonathan is somehow obligated to hire candidates nominated for him by State arms of the PDP? So if Lagos State PDP nominate Shina Rambo then GEJ too should oblige and make him a Minister? If Oyo nominates Tokyo then Jonathan must make him a Minister !! Not so?  Those of you who are hardcore apologists of GEJ are fighting a losing battle because he is simply a "business as usual" leader who cannot deliver the effective and brave leadership Nigeria needs.

The more sensible fans of GEJ who understand the limit of image laundering and the need to refrain from defending what cannot be defended are silent lately on NL. They know it is time to call it a day . GEJ is entirely responsible for approving the list of Ministers sent to him . Pure and simple. He is responsible for choosing the team who will carry out his plans. Simple. That he has chosen to accept mediocre submissions , rather than direct for alternatives, is an indicator of the incompetence of GEJ. If your Ministers are poor then you fail !! If you accept poor Ministers then you are planning to fail !!! Kapish ?

Dude, let GEJ fail first before blaming him. He is just one month into a 4 year-term and you guys are ranting meaninglessly all over the damn place. Gosh!!!!
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by Gbawe: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
ZnO:

Dude, let GEJ fail first before blaming him. He is just one month into a 4 year-term and you guys are ranting meaninglessly all over the damn place. Gosh!!!!

Abeg, stop veering off topic . Why don't you tell your pal it is foolish for anyone to suggest that our president is under any obligation whatsoever to accept mediocre nominees sent to him? Is it by force for some to talk if they don't have anything intelligent to say?  Instead you "supported 100%" what has to be the most ridiculous excuse , so far, offered for GEJ's poor leadership action.  you guys have now shifted the pre-election goal-post. Now it is no longer the argument of "wait for him to get 4 years and you will see him dump non-performers for his own team" . The 'new and improved' excuse is "blame the State PDP faction who sent him mediocre nominees" grin grin grin Una no go kill person for this Nairaland sef grin grin

It is ludicrous , even if you don''t see it, for anyone to suggest that our President , minimally, is not even strong enough to control who gets into a team he wants to deliver , on his behalf,  for Nigeria. If Jonathan is not in control of choosing a team , capable of making his administration a success or failure, then what does he control? 
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by ZnO: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
This has been the policy of all Nigerian govts-taking nominees from states- since Shagari
I agree that not all nominees are worth their salt, but I do not see how a president Buhari or Ribadu would have done otherwise.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by OmoTier1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2011
But looking at NSE statement, I think they got it wrong!

I am not a fan of GEJ -at all not in one bit,though I pray He performs-, in my own humble submission, you really do not need Engineers as Ministers. What you need is good policy makers and project managers something I know too well we engineers lack in.

NSE should rather fight to make sure those who do the actual work in those ministries so affected are competent engineers.
You do not have to be an engineer to know that a road needs an expansion or that a bridge needs levelling ora second tier!

The president can appoint engineers in his core team of professionals who will guide him to take firm decisions. In most of the developed countries, the skilled professionals work in cabinate office and they serve as "brain box" of government.They really never bother themselves with political appointments as that are left to those who know how to formulate policies.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by Seun(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
Omo_Tier1:
What you need is good policy makers and project managers something I know too well we engineers lack in.
Project management is taught part of Engineering. Senior Engineers are good project managers.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by Pharoh: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
@Gbawe

Seems you want to go the insult and name calling way which is not my style okay, this is not about gej but about Nigeria and no where have i proclaimed to you that am a goodluck apologist.

The constitution with the whole ministerial process is flawed and that is my bone of contention, so you guys should stop seeing every problem from the point of view of goodluck and pdp. It is state governments that nominates ministers so it is not entirely about pdp or pdp governors.

The president does not have absolute freedom to select and appoint ministers because of the provision stated in the constitution and the federal character principle. Like Zno already stated, the practice of nomination coming from the state governments has been on since the time of shagari so there is nothing wrong in goodluck following the same process.

What is wrong is that the constitution does not give the state governments, state governors or any political party the right to nominate ministers to the president for the federal republic of Nigeria. The president is the sole and only entity empowered by the constitution to nominate ministers to be approved by the national assembly. The only check is that there should be atleast one minister from each state of the federation and they must be eligible and electable to state house of assemblies.

We are presently practicing a wrong system that can be traced to the time of shagari so the blame should be wide spread and not be placed solely on gej simple.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by homerac7: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
@ Omo tier,

U r d one confusing things. While mechatronics is d interface of mechanical and electrical/electronics, it also serves as basis of further digression called system automation (or simply automation). This aspect is meeting point for basic mechanical and electrical engineers where u can competently further ur career wtout any need for tinkering.

Robotics is advanced mechanical control system, where u design between ur real and imaginary s plane and revert back to real plane using Laplacian tools. U r talking abt complex system dynamics and balance solutions using advanced matrices. It's pure mechanical engineering and even when u study it under physics, It comes under mechanics. Currently, its d precursor of Nano-engineering.

My dear, hope I made dt clear enough.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by kasiem(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
Gbawe,
Bear it mind that gej is more than all acn governors put together. Name them, ajimobi, amosun, and special AREGBESOLA. So, no need of making noise from one place to another.
Re: No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. by henry101(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2011
So Prof Barth Nnaji is a trader this time,  or do they want him to register as an NSE member before they accept one of theirs is a minister. Prof Nnaji should be an made a fellow with immediate effect.  His records speak volume,  He's no push over.

http://www.geometricpower.com/about.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) / 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.