Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God (70170 Views)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2011
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
We looked in detail that Bible was written to correct the sinful human beings and to bring them in their original position from where they fell. But there is no forgiveness of sin, salvation of soul, fellowship with God or eternal life ever offered in Quran or in Hadith

Is Quran infallible?:

Muslim scholars have argued that, Word of God should not contain any error thus Quran is infallible and does not contain any error. But it is not true. Quran contains major mistakes which makes Quran's validity in question.

Some of the contradiction in Quran:
Quran sometimes condemns sin but on the other side gives green flag to commit wrong things.

Quran says in Surah 17:32-34. "Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand qisas or to forgive): but let him nor exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the Law). Come not nigh to the orphan's property except to improve it, until he attains the age of full strength; and fulfil (every) engagement, for (every) engagement will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning)."

But in Quran itself you can find that adultery is permitted as we read in Surah 2:230. "So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably), He cannot, after that, re-marry her until after she has married another husband and He has divorced her. In that case there is no blame on either of them if they re-unite, provided they feel that they can keep the limits ordained by Allah. Such are the limits ordained by Allah, which He makes plain to those who understand."

We see that Muhammad was willing to marry his adopted son's wife. So Allah permitted him by changing the rules as we read in Surah 33:50, "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Killing innocent people is permitted in Surah 4:89. They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-

Quran tells us that Mary the mother of Jesus was sister of Aaron as we read in Surah 19:28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!" If we read further we can understand that it was spoken about Jesus' mother Mary Surah 19:34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute,  And Surah 66:12 says, "And Mary, daughter of Imran, whose body was chaste, therefore We breathed therein something of Our spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was of the obedient."

Aaron who was the brother of Moses was not the sister of Mary because Mary came many thousands of years later and she was also not the daughter of Imran.

Some Surahs tell us that Jesus died but some deny the death of Jesus on the cross. We read in Surah 19:33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"! But in Surah 4:157. "That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not."

By all these things you can understand that Quran has so many misconception and mistakes which should not be there if it came directly from God or if it was word of God. Unlike Quran, Bible does not contain such mistakes though Bible was written by 40 different prophets and apostles during different time period. Bible's message is consistant and it never contradicts the theme and message of the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
You must really be going wild wild mad.with every thread you start,you end up being refuted hard and bad.in the last 24 hours you have started at least 3 threads in this forum to attack islam and the Quran.

But not to worry I will refute you and the claims of your entire generation and show all the lies you present to attack islam and the Holy Quran.

Refuting the points raised in the video:

1.) Ancient manuscript and archaeology proves that the present Quran that all muslims have,regardless of their differences,be they shia like myself or sunnis like the majority of muslims,is the same Quran as that which was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (sa).not a least stroke nor an additional letter has being subtracted from or added into it.

2.) The Quran after the death of the Prophet (sa) was in written form.it was first compiled by Imam Ali (as) with commentary and details of the revelation of each surah.then abu bakr also compiled another copy.Imam Ali (as) was the most knowledgeable when it comes to the Quran as sunni (not even shia) hadith points out.abu bakr being the person in the position of caliph produced a copy from the copies of the Prophet (sa).the copy of abu bakr was used and Imam Ali (as) had no objection to it.it was both the same and fine.

3.) After the muslims had conquered distant lands outside of Arabia,Quranic verses with variations were spotted.that alarmed the caliph,Usthman.therefore Usthman compiled four copies of the Quran from the orginal and those copies were spread across the corners of the Islamic world.the verses that had variations were collected and destroyed.this was done to ensure that the same fate that befell the bible and continues to from constant tampering and fingering and editing does not happen to the Holy Quran.

4.) The verse in the Quran about jews,Christians and sabians who shall be rewarded speaks of those before Muhammad (sa) since the query was:what would be the fate of those Christian and jews who lived before the Prophet (sa) came and did not have the choice to reject or accept his message?the answer was those who believed in God,the last day and did good,they shall be rewarded by Allah (swt).that demonstrates the universal appeal of islam and its universal sense of justice for all under One God.that by no way says that islam was influenced by jews and Christians.however our common beliefs and commonalities,we muslims do not deny them.

5.) Of all the manuscripts of the bible available it is a fact that no two are identical.besides,the new testament most ancient manuscripts are all in greek when no one of the contemporaries of Jesus spoke greek.christians would tell us the most orginal ones in Hebrew have being lost!!!ridiculous to say the least!!!!and whoever composed the video has the effrontery to claim that there are bible manuscripts while there are no Quran manuscripts from earlier periods.he either is ignorant that there is no early bible manuscripts and that there are Quran manscripts or he is deceptive.

6.) In Arabic,variation in script or strokes does not mean variation in reading.to say that the kufic script was not in use in makkah proves nothing.the kufic script was used in kufa.and kufa was conquered less than 20 years after the death of the Prophet (sa).Kufa was even the capital of the Islamic world under the caliphate of Imam Ali (as),whom the sunnis consider as fourth caliph.

7.) The person who made the video contradicted himself.he earlier claimed that there are no Quranic manuscripts but later presented evidence of those manuscripts from the days of Usthman barely 25 years after the death of the Prophet (sa).to the fool who made the video,25 years is not “ancient enough”.but when examining the bible,we find that the 27 books of the new testament did not form one book until 3 centuries after Jesus i.e. 300 years after!!!!and their authors are mostly unknown.

8.) The Quran today is the perfect copy of what was revealed to our Prophet (sa).the Quran was revealed in only one harf.whatever ahruf (letters) exist,exist only in text but not in recitation.

9.) When talking about Arabic text,the fool did not indicate that Arabic text was not perfected until very late.whatever text that existed in ancient time,that text can be written differently today but is recited the same way.the introduction of strokes and other signs in the Arabic text came late to make writing easier.but the reading is the same.there are also verses which are written in one way but pronounced in another way to fit the dialect that was prevalent in Quraysh.hence,additional strokes to indicate and make it easier for more readers to know how to pronounce the word correctly.again,that implies no change at all.

10.) The hafs is what is the dialect of the Quraysh and it was with their dialect the Quran was revealed.if you read the text as it is written,you still get the meaning and means the same;but the pronunciation of the word slightly differs.that is why all Quran are written in hafs in order for the reader to be able to recite it th Quraysh way.

11.) The claim that Muhammad (sa) could have received the Quran from a Syrian hermit is laughable.a man who prophesied future events,and exposed secrets of past events and made a lot of scientifical proven statements in the Quran could not have received it from anyone.the claim here is that the Prophet (sa) “received it”.others claim he was “taught”.others say he was “helped”.please make up your mind and tell us which guess you want to stick to.

12.) The second claim is that the monk “took him and taught him”.all that happened and his own contemporaries did not know of it.the Quran tells us that Muhammad (sa) was illiterate and could not write and was not taught.if he was,and he made that claim,everyone including his own relatives would have opposed him.

13.) It is funny how the Quran could have being copied from the bible but the Quran is free from errors and historical inaccuracies but the bible has those in abundance.

14.) There is no gospel in the time of Muhammad (sa) that was written in Arabic.the bible was translated in Arabic very late after Muhammad (sa).Waraqa knew Hebrew.Muhammad (sa) could not read or write.even if we assume for argument sake that Muhammad (sa) knew how to read and write,it is illogical to believe that he could have done that to copy contemporary and distant prophecies and knowledge and for more than 2 decades he was not caught doing that.this is a man with 9 wives and children and thousands or relatives and companions.

15.) How could Muhammad (sa) know that man was made out from a clot of congealed blood in the womb?even in English the verses of the Quran souns beautiful.you need to hear the Arabic recitation.

16.) The verse said Allah taught man the use of the pen.the person who made the video said Allah taught Muhammad (sa).and the same Quran says in a very clear and explicit verse that Muhammad (sa) was illiterate and could neither read or write and no one doubted him.

17.) We believe in what was revealed to Jesus,but unfortunately Christians do not have that.what remains of that is negligible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2011

[size=18pt]False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible)[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by dare2think: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2011
Frosbel

I wonder why you are attacking another person's religion.

Did Jesus tell you to do that? Do you only want a Christian world?

Are you aware of the diversity of this world?

Intolerance breeds hatred, which is bad in any religion.

C'mon man, is Christian world perfect? It's ok to disagree on opinions but attacking another Man's religion is contradictory to a religion that preaches Love.

Its really sad.
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
@LagosShia
You must really be going wild wild mad.with every thread you start,you end up being refuted hard and bad.in the last 24 hours you have started at least 3 threads in this forum to attack islam and the Quran.

I am not here to attack you, my main purpose is to WIN YOU for JESUS by exposing the LIES in ISLAM.

If you become saved , which I believe will surely happen one day when the falsehoods of ISLAM are destroyed , then I would have saved a soul from hell fire !!!

2 Likes

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2011
dare2think:

Frosbel

C'mon man, is Christian world perfect? It's ok to disagree on opinions but attacking another Man's religion is contradictory to a religion that preaches Love.

Its really sad.

I am not attacking Islam, I am exposing contradictions in their text, which you seem to ignore when they debate Christianity day and night on this forum. I am positive that many Muslims have left ISLAM and accepted JESUS in the past few years because of our activities of LOVE.

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2011
frosbel:

@LagosShia

I am not here to attack you, my main purpose is to WIN YOU for JESUS by exposing the LIES in ISLAM.

If you become saved , which I believe will surely happen one day when the falsehoods of ISLAM are destroyed , then I would have saved a soul from hell fire !!!

you cannot WIN me for Jesus because as a Muslim I already have Jesus. You can only win me for your denomination or your different Christian doctrines conjured up with fantasies and intimidation which even other Christians who also claim Jesus and call themselves Christians may also not agree with you on those particular doctrines.

Your claim that you want to win me for Jesus does not make sense. You mean to say you hate Islam and its Prophet (sa) and you want me to leave it. It is the same approach you would use when maybe you are talking to other Christians but only the wording would be different because they too claim to have Jesus. The problem with Christians generally is their narrow-mindedness. each denomination or sect wants to monopolize Jesus and the holy ghost. Each believes only them are saved and even their fellow Christians are da.mned. If Jesus is for all humanity, then why do you want to make others believe that only you have him?

stop abusing Jesus and what he stands for. You can only convince me if you can prove your beliefs and practices and doctrines to be right.

as far I know Christianity in its doctrines and beliefs and practices are not what Jesus taught.many things you lack as to what Jesus taught and many other things you innovated and added and Jesus did not teach you.

you are claiming that you want to point out contradictions in the Quran. But all that you have done is to cast doubt on the compilation of the Quran and claim that variant texts existed. Even that is not true. But the fact is you have showed me no contradiction in the Quranic content. You have pointed non in the Quran itself that all Muslims have and revere.

And besides, Christians are the last people on the face of the earth to talk about contradictions and errors and inaccuracies in scriptures. Your bible is a compilation of confusion. It contains historical error, abundant contradictions, false prophecies, scientific errors, por.no.graphy, in.cest, Immorality and many more. I even posted a link to an earlier thread which I started on the “false prophecies of the new testament”. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html someone in that thread then tried to strike back by bringing up some Quranic verses for argument and he failed. You can check the thread.

Even if we are only base our topic on compilation and text, the bible and Christians would be stripped unclothed. The bible contains so many books by different men written at different times with each giving a different story and different doctrines. There is no conformity in the bible. You do not even know the authors of the books. and those you claim wrote the bible books and the books are named after them, to the least I can point out to you that they did not write everything attributed to them in those books.

Aside from that, the catholic bible contains 73 books while the protestant bible has 66 books. You have two types of the bible one with 73 books and another with 66 books and many versions with different games and playing with words to suit their own denominational beliefs. But all Muslims have a Quran of 114 chapters and word for word up to this day. Even Muslims from different sects have the same Quran. You cannot say the same for the bible. I,a Shia, can read and honor a Quran used by a Sunni and I can read it and glorify it and kiss it when I’m done reading. But the protestant does not accept the catholic bible of 73 books. And all other Christians do not accept the New World Translation, the bible version used by Jehovah’s witnesses and Jehovah’s witnesses too accept no other than their new world translation.and you want me to believe its all one and the same bible. well, the fact is all bibles are not the same.the differences within are too many. You want me to leave the Quran and follow the bible, a book of confusion. God will not show me that wickedness!

Aside from that,I don’t even need to say anything to destroy the bible.the bible itself destroys  your claim and would make anyone reading it to reject it because this is what it says:

Jeremiah 8:8
"'How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

4 Likes

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
when were the books of the bible written?

read and discover why you must embrace Islam:

http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/MYFormationofNEWTestamentv2.htm

for more materials,here is the homepage of the main site:

http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
BIBLE STANDARD AND MORALITY:WHAT AN IMMORAL "WORD OF GOD" INDEED!!!

IN.CEST IN THE BIBLE:

1.) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

2.) Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

3.) Judah (ancestor of your "lord and savior"wink commits prostitution and in.cest and pregnantes his son's wife

Genesis 38:15-18
15When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.

16And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

17And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?

18And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.

IN.CEST AND RA.PE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER(children of "holy" David)

2 Samuel 13:5-14 :
5And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.

6So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.

7Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon's house, and dress him meat.

8So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.

9And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him.

10And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.

11And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.

12And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.

13And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.

14Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

WHOLESALE RA.PING AND IN.CEST BETWEEN SON (of David) AND HIS MOTHERS!

2 Samuel 16:22
22So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel

BIBLICAL GOD GIVES AWAY THE WIVES OF HIS BELOVED DAVID TO BE RA.PED AS PUNISHMENT!

2 Samuel 12:11-12
11Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

ONANISM

Genesis 38:8-9
8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

PROPHETS BUT NA.KED IN THE BIBLE!

(a) “And he (Noah) drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he lay unclothed within his tent.” GENESIS 9-21

(b) ‘And he (Saul) stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down unclothed all that day and all that night Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets? ” 1 SAMUEL 19:24

(c) “How glorious was the king of Israel (David) to day, who UNCOVERED (became unclothed) himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly UNCOVERS himself 2 SAMUEL 6:20

(d) And the Lord said, like as my servant ISAIAH hath walked unclothed and barefoot three years . . . ” . . young and old, unclothed and barefoot, even with their buttocks UNCOVERED, to the shame of Egypt. ISAIAH 20:3-4

SON OF "RIGHTEOUS" DAVID RA.PES HIS SISTER!

Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar’s voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (violated) her, and LAY (Were Intimate) with her.” 2 SAMUEL 13:14

“Man after God’s own heart”,DAVID COMMITS ADULTERY!

And David sent messengers, and took her (Bathsheba); and she came in unto him, and he LAY (had intercourse) with her. . . 2 SAMUEL 11:4

DO YOU STILL REGARD THE BIBLE WITH ALL THE ABOVE EVIL AND WICKEDNESS AS THE "WORD OF GOD"?IF SUCH ARE THE PRIESTS THEN MAY GOD BLESS THE CONGREGATION!!!

2 Likes

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^

What you have clearly refused to state is that such behaviour was reprehensible and the culprits received judgement and punishment.

In contrast Muhammad had an insatiable sexual appetite ( which the bible refers to as LUST ) and it got so bad he slept with his adopted son's wife. How worse can it get.

A prophet who was not just a thief and robber but also sexual deviant.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

3 Likes

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ezekiel 23:20

[size=18pt]There she lusted after her lovers, whose Cores (pe.nis) were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.[/size]
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2011
MrBible:

@Mr.Bible

the claim made by the title of the video is not illustrated in the hadiths presented and mind you i can read arabic too.

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2011
"The Concept of Polygamy and the Prophet's Marriages"
by Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi:

http://www.al-islam.org/polygamy-marriages-prophet/

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
excerpts from the book whose link is given above,"the concept of polygamy and the prophet's marriages":

Part 5

The Prophet’s Marriages
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the examples of Islam-bashing that we see on the TV and the internet these days is the one liner statement like: “Muhammad was a womanizer; he had nine wives.” For Muslims who have studied the books of the Orientalists and the Crusade-minded missionaries, such statements are not new. It is the same old wine packaged with a new label!

Study the life of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and you will see that the Prophet was a man of highest character even long before he started preaching Islam.

At the age of twenty-five, Prophet Muhammad married a famous and a highly respected lady of Mecca, by the name of Khadija bint Khuwaylid, who was older than him in age.

(According to the popular opinion, she was 15 years older than the Prophet, but based on further research into this matter, we can say that she was only two years older than the Prophet).[7]

The important thing is that he remained married to her for twenty-five years until she passed away in Mecca. Two years after her death, the Prophet migrated from Mecca to Medina where he founded the first Islamic society.

So for the first 50 years of his life, the Prophet had only one wife, Lady Khadīja, whom he loved dearly and who was one of the strongest pillars of support in promoting his cause. During the last 13 years of his life, he married other wives.

Prophet Muhammad:

From birth to age 25: single.
From age 25 to age 50: married to one wife, Khadija.
From age 50 to age 63: married ten wives.

Notes:

[7] Ibn Kathīr in al-Bidãyah wa an-Nihãyah, vol. 2 (Beirut: Dar Ihyã’ Turathi ’l-‘Arabi, 1408) p. 360 as well as in his as-Sīrah an-Nabawiyyah, vol. 1 (Beirut: Dar al-Ma‘rifa, 1396) p. 265 states that Khadījah was twenty five years old at the time of her marriage to the Prophet of Islam, while ‘Ali bin ‘Isa al-Irbilī in Kashfu ’l-Ghumma, vol. 2 (Beirut: Dar al-Adwã’, 1985) p. 133 and Ibn al-‘Imãd al-Hanbali in Shadharãtu ’dh-Dhahab, vol. 1, p. 14 (Egyptian edition) say that she was twenty-eight years old at that time. Ahmad al-Bulãdhurī and Abu ’l-Qãsim al-Kufī in their books as well as Sayyid al-Murtada in ash-Shãfī and Abu Ja‘far in at-Talkhīs say that at the time of her marriage to the Prophet, Khadījah was a virgin; this is further collaborated by the report in al-Anwãr wa al-Bida‘ that Ruqayya and Zaynab were the daughters of Hãlah, the sister of Khadījah. See Manãqib Ãl-I Abi Tãlib, vol. 1, p. 159. Those interested in studying more on the question whether Ruqayya, Zaynab, and Umm Kulthûm were real daughters or adopted daughters of the Prophet, see Sayyid Ja‘far Murtaza al-‘Ãmili, “Banãtu ’n-Nabí am Rabã’ibuhu?” in the quarterly Turãthunã (Qum: Mu’assasatu Ãli ’Bayt, 1413) nos. 30-31.

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by LagosShia: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2011
Part 6

The Other Wives

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the last thirteen years of his life, the Prophet married ten wives.This has become an easy target for anti-Muslim writers and speakers who would like to tarnish the image of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and portray him as someone who was driven by lust and passion.

If Prophet Muhammad was a man of lust, then why did he not marry any other woman when he was young and wealthy and lived in a society that accepted unlimited polygamous relationships? Why did he not marry any other woman as long as Lady Khadija was alive even though it was the prime time of his youth?

And so the question comes, what was the rationale behind the other marriages of the Prophet during the last thirteen years of his life.

All the marriages of the Prophet, other than that with Lady Khadija, had a good political or religious rationale. We may divide these marriages into four categories, and some marriages had double purpose or reasons.

FIRST: Providing Protection & Dignity to Widows So That Others May Follow That Example

1. Lady Sawdah bint Zam‘ah: a Muslim lady whose husband had died in Abyssinia. When she returned to Mecca, she was a widow; and her father and brother were not only infidels but also enemies of Islam. She could not seek shelter with them; they were so much opposed to Islam that they could even torture her to death.

The Prophet, now a widower himself, married Sawdah in order to provide protection to her as well as to forge important link of kinship with his opponents.

2. Lady Zaynab bint Khuzaymah: a widow for the second time when her second husband ‘Abdullah bin Jahsh was martyred in the Battle of Uhud. She was known for her generosity, and was famous as “Ummul masãkīn, mother of the poor”. Now she herself faced hard times. The Prophet wanted to maintain her prestige, and so he married her in the 3rd year AH. She died less than a year after this marriage.

3. Lady Umm Salamah. She was first married to ‘Abdullah Abu Salamah. She migrated to Abyssinia with her husband. She was known for her piety and wisdom. When she became a widow and had orphan children, the Prophet married her in the 4th year A.H. She was also the sister of the chief of a powerful Meccan tribe of Makhzum. This marriage had the element of forging the link of kinship with his opponents in Mecca.

Second: To Set the Slaves Free

4. Lady Juwayriyyah bint al-Hãrith. After the Battle of Banu Mustaliq in the 5th year AH, the Muslims took two hundred families of that tribe in slavery. Juwayriyyah, the daughter of the chief of that tribe, had become a widow. The Prophet set her free and married her.

Why? The Muslims, who had made the two hundred families of Banu Mustaliq their slaves, realized that by Juwayriyyah’s marriage to the Prophet, all these two hundred families were now related to the Prophet by marriage. Out of courtesy to the Prophet, the Muslims set them free. Impressed by this nobility, the whole tribe of Banu Mustaliq became Muslim. By this marriage, the Prophet was able to transform a hostile tribe into an ally.

Third: To Forge Friendly Relations for Sake of Islam

5. Lady ‘Ãisha bint Abi Bakr. Although the betrothal was done in Mecca, she came into the household of the Prophet after his migration to Medina. She was the youngest wife of the Prophet.[8]

This marriage sealed the alliance with Abu Bakr so that he would be on the side of Muslims during the confrontation against the idol-worshippers of Mecca.

6. Lady Hafsah bint ‘Umar ibn al-Khattãb. She became a widow after her husband was killed in the Battle of Badr. The Prophet married her in the 4th year AH. This marriage was also done to seal the Prophet’s alliance with ‘Umar.

7. Lady Umm Habibah, daughter of Abu Sufyan. She was married to ‘Ubaydullah ibn Jahsh and had migrated to Abyssinia. He became a Christian; while she continued the Islamic faith and separated from him. Her father, Abu Sufyan, was a bitter enemy of Islam and planned battles after battles against Muslims. When she returned to Medina, the Prophet married her in order to provide protection for her and also to soften the heart of Abu Sufyan. However, that marriage did not have the desired effect on Abu Sufyan.

8. Lady Safiyyah bint Huyaiy ibn Akhtab. She was the daughter of the chief of Banu Nadhir, a Jewish tribe of Khaybar. She became a widow when her husband was killed in the Battle of Khaybar. She was taken as a captive by the Muslim forces. The Prophet married her in the 7th year AH to maintain her noble status and also to establish marriage ties with her Jewish tribe.

Fourth: The Desire to be Related to the Prophet

9. Lady Maymunah bint al-Hãrith al-Hilaliyyah. Her second husband died in 7 AH. She came to the Prophet and “gifted” herself to him if he would accept her. She only desired the honour of being called “the wife of the Prophet”. The Prophet (based on verse 33:50 of the Qur’ãn) accepted her as his wife.

Fifth: To Break a Taboo & Show an Example

10. Lady Zaynab bint Jahsh. She was a cousin of the Prophet; and she was a widow and a divorcee. The circumstance of her marriage to the Prophet was very unusual.

Islam had come to end all the material and social criterion of distinction. Every Muslim was equal to the other. While preaching this equality, the Prophet, as an example, gave his three female relatives in marriage to persons of so-called low birth or status. Among those three relatives was Zaynab bint Jahsh. She was given in marriage to Zayd son of Hãritha, an Arab slave whom the Prophet had freed and then adopted as a son. After that adoption, Zayd was being called, Zayd bin Muhammad – Zayd the son of Muhammad.

The marriage of Zaynab to Zayd soon turned sour. Zaynab could not overcome the fact she was of nobler descent than her husband. No matter how much the Prophet counseled them, Zaynab’s attitude did not change. So finally Zayd divorced her. At the same time, verses 4 and 5 of Chapter 33 (Surah al-Ahzaab) were revealed which declared that adoption was not recognized in Islam[9].

After these verses, the people started calling Zayd by his real father’s name: Zayd bin Hãritha.

But in order to fully abolish the system of adoption, Almighty God ordered the Prophet to marry Zaynab, the divorcee of Zayd. In the pre-Islamic society of Arabia, an adopted son was considered to be like a real son: with the same rights and duties: for example, an adopted son’s wife was considered like a real daughter-in-law with whom marriage was forbidden forever. And so to break that taboo, the Prophet married Zaynab, the divorcee of his former adopted son.

Both the marriages of Zaynab bint Jahsh served to enforce two important social principles of Islam: First, equality among Muslims irrespective of their ethnic or social distinctions; and second, it demonstrated the fact that a fostering or adoptive relationship was not a tie of blood and should not be a barrier in marriage.

Notes: (AISHA WAS NOT 9 YEARS OLD OR A CHILD WHEN THE PROPHET MARRIED HER)

[8] The popular version of ‘Ãisha’s youth age has been exploited by the anti-Islamic groups to attack the Prophet “for marrying a child”. The fact of the matter is that Lady ‘Ãisha was not a child when she was married in 2 AH to the Prophet. At-Tabari, the famous Muslim historian, writes that Abu Bakr’s first two wives and their children were all born in the pre-Islamic era. (Ta’rīkh at-Tabari, vol. 2 [Beirut: al-A‘lami, n.d.] p. 616.) Based on this, even if she was born a year before the commencement of Islam, ‘Ãisha would be 15 or 16 years old at the time of her marriage to the Prophet – an age in which marriage is common in most cultures. Ibn Kathīr, in his al-Bidãyah wa ’n-Nihãyah (vol. 8, p. 381) states that Asmã’ bint Abu Bakr, the sister of ‘Ãisha, was ten years older than ‘Ãisha. He also reports that Asmã’ died in the year 73 AH at the age of 100. Based on this calculation, ‘Ãisha was 18 or 19 years old at the time of her marriage.

[9] For more details on the Islamic perspective, see my article, “Adoption in Islam,” which is available on-line at www.jaffari.org (Section: Resources/ Resident Alim) and at www.al-islam.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Sweetnecta: 1:18am On Jul 04, 2011
it is interesting to note that all of us in islam read warsh musaf and read hafs after it and accept pronunciation of both. some say aa, other may say ee. we hear it and both are correct.
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Sweetnecta: 3:11am On Jul 04, 2011
Quran is a recitation. please watch the below video to the end to know that it is the sound with accent that matters. the written was latter developed to produce or rather identify each alphabet.

http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=listvideo&sid=49&id=667

http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=listvideo&sid=49&id=557
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by korexes(f): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2011
u guys ar just sooo annoying,u say 1tin and mean anoder,both religion has stated not 2 go into arguments like dis,it will only bring about hostility,which is very dominant in dis argument.
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2011
korexes:

u guys ar just sooo annoying,u say 1tin and mean anoder,both religion has stated not 2 go into arguments like dis,it will only bring about hostility,which is very dominant in dis argument.

The only reply should have been as nonsensical as the OP. Like, "100% Proof The Bible Is Not The Word Of Allah" or "100% Proof That The Quran or The Bible were not inspired by Xeno" or maybe "100% Proof that Jesus is not Mohammed but Perseus".

F_cking Sherlock Holmes.
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by roxta: 9:42am On May 02, 2013
First of all, you wanted to prove that Qur'an is not the word of God because it has been considered as the word of God since it was provided to Muhammad (pbuh) with time. You have nothing to do against it.

You are against it because it is the word of Allah.

Anyways, providing you some instructions as I found you dying to prove it wrong with wrong information:

Please read the Quran carefully, then read the Saahi Bukhari Hadith . Quran is the instruction from Allah. And Bukhari Sharif has all the instruction provided by Prophet Muhammad (PHUB).

Before reading any ayah, read the previous one, do the same thing for the next ayah. Don't only read the only ayah. Because, certain ayah was said for certain incidents.

I appreciate your efforts on researching Quran, because i strongly believe if you go against it, you will figure out that it contained the word of God(Allah) and you will turn to muslim and ask for forgiveness.

La koom deen u koom wali ya deen (You religion is yours, mine is mine). So I don't care what your religion is, neither will I criticize your religion nor I will criticize you.

[color=#000099]All the best wishes, keep on going against it because it will remove all your negativities and convert you into muslim.

Assalamalikoom
[/size][size=8pt][/color]

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Godjone(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
frosbel: We looked in detail that Bible was written to correct the sinful human beings and to bring them in their original position from where they fell. But there is no forgiveness of sin, salvation of soul, fellowship with God or eternal life ever offered in Quran or in Hadith

Is Quran infallible?:

Muslim scholars have argued that, Word of God should not contain any error thus Quran is infallible and does not contain any error. But it is not true. Quran contains major mistakes which makes Quran's validity in question.

Quran sometimes condemns sin but on the other side gives green flag to commit wrong things.

Quran says in Surah 17:32-34. "Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand qisas or to forgive): but let him nor exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the Law). Come not nigh to the orphan's property except to improve it, until he attains the age of full strength; and fulfil (every) engagement, for (every) engagement will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning)."

But in Quran itself you can find that adultery is permitted as we read in Surah 2:230. "So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably), He cannot, after that, re-marry her until after she has married another husband and He has divorced her. In that case there is no blame on either of them if they re-unite, provided they feel that they can keep the limits ordained by Allah. Such are the limits ordained by Allah, which He makes plain to those who understand."

We see that Muhammad was willing to marry his adopted son's wife. So Allah permitted him by changing the rules as we read in Surah 33:50, "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Killing innocent people is permitted in Surah 4:89. They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-

Quran tells us that Mary the mother of Jesus was sister of Aaron as we read in Surah 19:28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!" If we read further we can understand that it was spoken about Jesus' mother Mary Surah 19:34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute, And Surah 66:12 says, "And Mary, daughter of Imran, whose body was chaste, therefore We breathed therein something of Our spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was of the obedient."

Aaron who was the brother of Moses was not the sister of Mary because Mary came many thousands of years later and she was also not the daughter of Imran.

Some Surahs tell us that Jesus died but some deny the death of Jesus on the cross. We read in Surah 19:33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"! But in Surah 4:157. "That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not."

By all these things you can understand that Quran has so many misconception and mistakes which should not be there if it came directly from God or if it was word of God. Unlike Quran, Bible does not contain such mistakes though Bible was written by 40 different prophets and apostles during different time period. Bible's message is consistant and it never contradicts the theme and message of the Bible.
how can a man knows everythin at 40!
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Godjone(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
frosbel: We looked in detail that Bible was written to correct the sinful human beings and to bring them in their original position from where they fell. But there is no forgiveness of sin, salvation of soul, fellowship with God or eternal life ever offered in Quran or in Hadith

Is Quran infallible?:

Quran tells us that Mary the mother of Jesus was sister of Aaron as we read in Surah 19:28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!" If we read further we can understand that it was spoken about Jesus' mother Mary Surah 19:34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute, And Surah 66:12 says, "And Mary, daughter of Imran, whose body was chaste, therefore We breathed therein something of Our spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was of the obedient."

how can a man knows everythin at 40!
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
It should be obvious that frosbel is a cunning bigot. He is just full of hypocrisy. I really doubt he can convert anyone
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by BigDogKMc: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
With An open Mind, View this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9lIuUjPs0
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by MightySparrow: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
I didn't have the time to watch the video but I have always have the notion that Mohammad was not a prophet of Jehovah and that Allah is not Jehovah. The Bible is a closed book any one who would add to it: admonition, warning, whatever...... is a cursed person more so when such teaching takes one away from the worship of YHWH. Another thing that baffles me about the prophet - his teaching has caused disaffection, violence, blood letting and confusion and despair for people all over the world all over the ages. I rather prefer Bhuda, Hare Krishna and other dieties to a religion of forceful peace and romantic wickedness. I think the Quran carries the most heinous messages to humanity. The writer cannot be God if He is a loving God.

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by BenGlobal1(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2014
That qu'ran is a good imitation of d BIBLE, "if e no b panador, e no fit b like panador"
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by BenGlobal1(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2014
dare2think: Frosbel

Its really sad.
. Maybe u weren't aware of d attacks d attack christians lately or u r nt aware of bh too?
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by BenGlobal1(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2014
LagosShia:

you cannot WIN me for Jesus because as a Muslim I already have Jesus. You can only win me for your denomination or your different Christian doctrines conjured up with fantasies and intimidation which even other Christians who also claim Jesus and call themselves Christians may also not agree with you on those particular doctrines.

Your claim that you want to win me for Jesus does not make sense. You mean to say you hate Islam and its Prophet (sa) and you want me to leave it. It is the same approach you would use when maybe you are talking to other Christians but only the wording would be different because they too claim to have Jesus. The problem with Christians generally is their narrow-mindedness. each denomination or sect wants to monopolize Jesus and the holy ghost. Each believes only them are saved and even their fellow Christians are da.mned. If Jesus is for all humanity, then why do you want to make others believe that only you have him?

stop abusing Jesus and what he stands for. You can only convince me if you can prove your beliefs and practices and doctrines to be right.

as far I know Christianity in its doctrines and beliefs and practices are not what Jesus taught.many things you lack as to what Jesus taught and many other things you innovated and added and Jesus did not teach you.

you are claiming that you want to point out contradictions in the Quran. But all that you have done is to cast doubt on the compilation of the Quran and claim that variant texts existed. Even that is not true. But the fact is you have showed me no contradiction in the Quranic content. You have pointed non in the Quran itself that all Muslims have and revere.

And besides, Christians are the last people on the face of the earth to talk about contradictions and errors and inaccuracies in scriptures. Your bible is a compilation of confusion. It contains historical error, abundant contradictions, false prophecies, scientific errors, por.no.graphy, in.cest, Immorality and many more. I even posted a link to an earlier thread which I started on the “false prophecies of the new testament”. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html someone in that thread then tried to strike back by bringing up some Quranic verses for argument and he failed. You can check the thread.

Even if we are only base our topic on compilation and text, the bible and Christians would be stripped unclothed. The bible contains so many books by different men written at different times with each giving a different story and different doctrines. There is no conformity in the bible. You do not even know the authors of the books. and those you claim wrote the bible books and the books are named after them, to the least I can point out to you that they did not write everything attributed to them in those books.

Aside from that, the catholic bible contains 73 books while the protestant bible has 66 books. You have two types of the bible one with 73 books and another with 66 books and many versions with different games and playing with words to suit their own denominational beliefs. But all Muslims have a Quran of 114 chapters and word for word up to this day. Even Muslims from different sects have the same Quran. You cannot say the same for the bible. I,a Shia, can read and honor a Quran used by a Sunni and I can read it and glorify it and kiss it when I’m done reading. But the protestant does not accept the catholic bible of 73 books. And all other Christians do not accept the New World Translation, the bible version used by Jehovah’s witnesses and Jehovah’s witnesses too accept no other than their new world translation.and you want me to believe its all one and the same bible. well, the fact is all bibles are not the same.the differences within are too many. You want me to leave the Quran and follow the bible, a book of confusion. God will not show me that wickedness!

Aside from that,I don’t even need to say anything to destroy the bible.the bible itself destroys  your claim and would make anyone reading it to reject it because this is what it says:

Jeremiah 8:8
"'How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

. I believe its d same quran boko haram is using abi, I knw who I am n d Christ I follow, u cannot claim to b a muslim n have christ,my brother u r on a fence. I believe all what u knw abt christians r 4m d watered down type, look no pastor will take u to heaven,salvation is a personal race. #sellah
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by BenGlobal1(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2014
Its only in islam u r forced to convert or be killed. Demon possessed islam leader, I watch a video of how boko haram buried a girl wit only her head outside n was stoned d poor girl to death, saying d were doing d work of allah n d quran, what a pity
Re: 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God by joezakdeen(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
pls christians shud b very vigilant nd determined because Christ talked about the false prophets nd muhammed(saw) is not diferent, jx dat it takes knowledge to identify him as one. The quran quotes torah as in yusuf and cudnt identify reuben whose talk rescued joseph. Jux because he was aware of the authentic buh God blinded Him as devil. The clearly states dat, the bible shud testify the quran fr its autenticity buh God being so gud, its not in d bible . Al they hv to say is the bible is curupt buh muhamed copied frm it. Tnk God there ar 4 raised revelations dat he is in hel jux because he wanted to be like Jesus. Nd the quran clearly reveals dat muhamed is leadin dem to heal nd deir postration wil not burn nd they wil come out as skeleton. Omg! Allah! A god dat promises hel!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot / Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.