Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ghanian Cedis Vs Nigerian Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanian Cedis Vs Nigerian Naira (1409 Views)

Ghanian Orthopaedic Surgeon Blasts Spanish Ambassador For Denying Him Visa / What Is The Value Of Benin Republic. Franc To Nigerian Naira / I Want To Change Naira To Ghana Cedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Cedis Vs Nigerian Naira by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2007
grin grin grin Ghanian Cedis VS Nigerian NAIRA Compare
Re: Ghanian Cedis Vs Nigerian Naira by opensource(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2007
instead of comparing the currency why not compare the economy

and you see that 10 penny could be more useful to a wise man and economy to 1million pounds for a studpid person and economy

but i trust nigeria my home , we the future leaders are those that will bring the revolution it needs
Re: Ghanian Cedis Vs Nigerian Naira by opensource(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2007
beside most ghanians that are in nigeria selling poff poff that ghanian type are billions when they get back to ghana

cause if the can save up to 100k naira before tehy go back home from abroad ( nigeria) grin which they are , their bank account will be clocking billions cedis

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think About China--~~~~~~~~ / Nigerians In New Zealand / Nigerian Students In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.